Are mom & dad distancing themselves from KC?

Nashville

Reaction score
It sure sounds like it! I just watched their new spokesperson on the Today Show (Mark)...... he said KC could be facing "god knows how much prison time" but we (the public) should not confuse Cindy and George with KC.

Hmmmmm..... sounds like mom and dad have either had enough of defending KC, or maybe they are starting to get worried that KC will take them down with her.

Not they haven't. They took donation money to bail their daughter out of jail. Jessie Fosters' mother traveled from Canada to Las Vegas several times to search for their granddaughter! Yet they spent their money on getting Casey out? They continue to protect Casey and this spokesperson is insane and greedy for fame

It sure sounds like it! I just watched their new spokesperson on the Today Show (Mark)...... he said KC could be facing "god knows how much prison time" but we (the public) should not confuse Cindy and George with KC.

Hmmmmm..... sounds like mom and dad have either had enough of defending KC, or maybe they are starting to get worried that KC will take them down with her.

Not in my opinion--it is just SPIN.

No, but it is the spin doctor's view they should be distancing themselves. He knows how incriminating things have become for the whole family now and wants people to view them as victims. Too little too late, imo.

I nicely and respectly disagree. If that was the case, no need to hire a high profile defense attorney to state this. The media is at their beck and call and C or G could of gone on any media outlet to say what they are paying someone else to do.

Smokesreen, imo.

I think it's definately a spin, in the desperate hope that the public will "think" they are trying to distance themselves from Casey.

I keep thinking of the wizard of oz...."don't look at the man behind the curtain."

No, they are not or else they would not have bailed her out of jail. The spokesperson is trying to distance them to prevent his clients from going down with a sinking ship. I think also to alleviate their culpability in this case.

I believe that if they want to have a peaceful life in the years to come, they really need to start distancing themselves from her. And stop defending her, because deep down they KNOW she has done something terrible, something which is unforgivable.

She would not be living in their house, and turning their home into a circus act.

No, but it is the spin doctor's view they should be distancing themselves. He knows how incriminating things have become for the whole family now and wants people to view them as victims. Too little too late, imo.

Definitely SPIN, sounds like he's trying to work toward getting the public to view GA & CA as separate from KC. Right now the public opinions seems to be clumping the whole Anthony clan together, and that's definitely not beneficial to his (2) clients.

JMHO

I nicely and respectly disagree. If that was the case, no need to hire a high profile defense attorney to state this. The media is at their beck and call and C or G could of gone on any media outlet to say what they are paying someone else to do.

Smokesreen, imo.

Except, every time that C opens her mouth, the more inflamed the public gets. It's probably a good thing she hired someone to speak for her.

snipped with respect

If that 'confusion' exists, haven't George and Cindy created it? Didn't they bail Caylee' mom out of jail and take her into their home? Don't they call the police and the media names while it is just trying to cover Caylee's dissappearance? Don't they belittle the public only trying to help? When they criticise and insult angels like TM and others searching for THEIR grandchild, when they themselves aren't searching, they create the very 'confused' opinion they now don't want. Then they blame everyone else. Now their lawyer seems to be taking up that same tactic. If the Anthony's want people on their side, they need to stop yelling at and interfering with people who are just trying to get justice for THEIR grandaughter and start trying to that themselves.

She would not be living in their house, and turning their home into a circus act.

I'm not defending KC, but I partially blame the media for the circus act.

I dont care what he says. It seems to me that all 3 have encircled Casey and give her rides, high 5's, have her living in THEIR home (remember Cindy said she should go to safe house if she got out?)

Leonard said, George keeps a wide distance from her, Cindy doesnt ask her WHERES CAYLEE, give me info.........

I wouldnt doubt it if cindy is cooking her favorite dinners every night:rolleyes:
Poor Caylee:(

snipped with respect

If that 'confusion' exists, isn't George and Cindy who have created it? Didn't they bail her out of jail and take her into their home? Don't they call the police and the media names while it is just trying to cover her dissappearance? Don't they belittle the public only trying to help? When they criticise and insult angels like TM and others searching for THEIR grandchild, when they themselves aren't searching, they create the very 'confused' opinion they seem to not now want. Then they blame everyone else. Now their lawyer seems to be taking up that same tactic. If the Anthony's want people on their side, they need to stop yelling at and interfering with people who are just trying to get justice for THEIR grandaughter and start trying to that themselves.

*nod* *nod* *nod*
I don't see the Anthony's trying to help find Caylee much, I only see them defending Casey. I also wonder how long before Cindy comes out screaming at her new lawyers saying- that's not what they told me they would do, they mislead me! BAH!

I had compassion for the grandparents, a great deal of it actually. That compassion completely left the bdlg when Cindy started in on Tim Miller.

Bottom line...is the BOTTOM LINE!

They only care about the MONEY!

$1,500,000 Blood money!~

As long as they are not charged with anything they are going to be filthy rich from all of this!

I bet GA has been looking at new sports cars and boats on line.

*nod* *nod* *nod*
I don't see the Anthony's trying to help find Caylee much, I only see them defending Casey. I also wonder how long before Cindy comes out screaming at her new lawyers saying- that's not what they told me they would do, they mislead me! BAH!

I had compassion for the grandparents, a great deal of it actually. That compassion completely left the bdlg when Cindy started in on Tim Miller.

Me too. I'm a parent of adult children. I know things can sometimes go bad with adolescents and young adults...hopefully only for a little while and, please God, not as big as this. At first, I though George and Cindy were victims of their daughter just like Caylee, but beyond the origianl 9-1-1 call, they really don't act like they care about justice for Caylee and when Cindy started trashing everyone but her own daughter, the one who IS responsible for this hideous mess, when she started blaming the police, media and the public, everyone but her own child, I started to stop feeling sorry for Team Anthony. Most of all, when Cindy insulted rather than thanked TM, a man who devotes his life to helping families in this situation, who was searching on his own organization's dime for Caylee in mosquito, snake and crocodile infested swamps, while Team Anthony apparently did nothing to help him and kept throwing out these vague alternatives to decomposition, DNA and chloroform such as Caylee sightings in TX, Puerto Rico or NY, without any specific and verifiable details and kept insisting that everyone look for Caylee alive without ANY place to start, I began to wonder why any grandparent of a missing child would act so outrageously. My sympathy is for the real victim here, Caylee. I want justice for her. I have no sympathy for anyone for whom that goal seems less important that protecting the very person who 'lost' Caylee and refuses any co-operation to find her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back