Facts Only

shannon718

Former Member
Reaction score
This thread is to slueth this case with just known facts that we have learned from the 400 pages of documents released and any new evidence that can be added in the future. We are only to discuss KNOWN facts to slueth and crack this case. Please do not merge.

Okay new thread started JBEAN and SS.

so when did Casey use Jesse's shower? and can we link the documents in the thread so that we can refer to them?

Not my kids:

Do you remember when Casey asked to use Jesse's shower?

I don't believe we have the exact date of the shower, at least I don't remember reading it, that to me is vital info.

Question... Since the thread will likely go to 30+ pages, would anyone who reads each post and has time be able to create a list or summary post of all the contents? Perhaps edit the first post with them or something?

jeff hopkins is supposed to be the guy who introduced her to the nanny. Well everything I have read the cops have not been able to talk to him. THey talked to his parents... they say he didn't know her. Does anyone know if the cops ever did track down this guy?

I don't believe we have the exact date of the shower, at least I don't remember reading it, that to me is vital info.

I think its in Jesse's statement; If she abandoned the car on the 26th in the early afternoon or morning I'm wondering and feel strongly that it was right after she got rid of Caylee. She had money to buy groceries so why not gas? Makes no sense.

According to page 41 of the documents, in Jesse's statement, he says that it was between June 22nd and July 6th that she called to use the shower.
Later in his statemnet he says that it was before the 4th of July. The call came in at about 10 am.

jeff hopkins is supposed to be the guy who introduced her to the nanny. Well everything I have read the cops have not been able to talk to him. THey talked to his parents... they say he didn't know her. Does anyone know if the cops ever did track down this guy?

Its in the documents which is what we are discussing here...just the known facts regarding the documents. :blowkiss: It was stated that Casey actually called the parents house. They missed the call but saw her name on the caller I.D.

To me this proves that she didn't know Jeff very well at all but was researching his phone number/ address on the internet due to the fact that she was going to use his name. She called his parents house and hung up realizing it wasn't him.

Reading furhter, the date of the shower would have been between 6/22 and 7/3.

According to page 41 of the documents, in Jesse's statement, he says that it was between June 22nd and July 6th that she called to use the shower.
Later in his statemnet he says that it was before the 4th of July. The call came in at about 10 am.

Okay so she used the shower between June 22nd and the July 3rd? That is a big window. But still makes it a possiblility that she used that shower on the day that she abandoned her car.

From the Nancy Grace transcript which aired 9/9/08:

NATE: I’m not exactly sure. I don’t know what her story was to him about the car. I just know that Tony had left that morning at approximately -- between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., and I don’t know exactly when, and he went and picked her up want but I never asked what exactly was wrong with the car.

Since the woman at Amscot said she first noticed the car on the morning of June 27th, I am going to assume that the car was left there the afternoon of June 26th.

Okay so she used the shower between June 22nd and the July 3rd? That is a big window. But still makes it a possiblility that she used that shower on the day that she abandoned her car.

Sorry, I am going off the documents and that is what Jesse says in his statement. He knows the time, but not the date.

LE talked to him and to his parents. A member of LE who talked to the parents later amended his report to correct a mistake: the parents said THEY didn't know her, not that their son didn't. I hope I'm thinking of the correct person.

Sorry, I am going off the documents and that is what Jesse says in his statement. He knows the time, but not the date.

don't be sorry! Just trying to deduce and tighten up the timeline. I feel like we are missing stuff in those documents. :blowkiss:

Can we post links to statements made to the media as facts ?

For example George claims Casey was wearing the gray pants . Gray pants are found in the car by Cindy and washed . Cindy does not turn over the pants to LE during the SW but later calls LE back to retrieve them . Around the same time admits to a kitchen knife being in the car and washing that as well .

The only thing that makes sense about her not buying gas is she wanted the car stolen. But then I ask myself she would have left the keys in the car. One other thing is according to the neighbor about the fight he overheard on June 15, I wonder if he heard Caylee talk, scream, cry anything.

According to page 276 of the document, Tony was in NY from 6/30 until 7/5. So if we go on the assumption that Casey was telling Jesse the truth about wanting to use his shower because Tony was out of town, then the shower would have had to have been 6/30-7/3. Is that a little better of a timeline?

The only thing that makes sense about her not buying gas is she wanted the car stolen. But then I ask myself she would have left the keys in the car. One other thing is according to the neighbor about the fight he overheard on June 15, I wonder if he heard Caylee talk, scream, cry anything.

Yeah but how are they going to steal the car when its out of gas. I think she would have left gas IN it if she wanted someone to steal it right?

According to page 276 of the document, Tony was in NY from 6/30 until 7/5. So if we go on the assumption that Casey was telling Jesse the truth about wanting to use his shower because Tony was out of town, then the shower would have had to have been 6/30-7/3. Is that a little better of a timeline?

sure. but why couldn't she use Tony's shower? She was staying there even when he was gone cooking for his friends etc. That is why its so bizarre to me that she asked Jesse to use his shower. It's weird. She could have showered at Tony's or Amy's or even Cindy and George's. She was still popping in and out if we believe George.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back