Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, it's frozen with the dude bending over for us... lovely.. not!

this case is consuming and heartbreaking..
the webcam is addicting!

2d8556d.jpg
2q1z3w0.jpg

I've been on and offline today and trying to catch up on threads when I can.

I've noticed the webcam being re-positioned, and also that George brought his sign home and has parked it strategically to block the webcam view of the front of the house. I wonder if the Anthony family expects the police to arrive to re-arrest Casey on the new check fraud and that's their feeble attempt to block the media?

Also............I watched the video of Lee damaging the sign of the lady with the St. Bernard! Lee is every bit as bad as his parents!!! Even though he started out trying to be calm and diplomatic, it was clear that his intent was "my way or the highway." He damaged a person's property.....in full view of the media that captured his wrong-doing. It was not necessary for him to take the dog's water dish either. This just shows his comtempt for everyone. :mad:

Looked like GA pulled in to the garage, opened the trunk, closed it, and now my cam's stuck with him walking towards the front door? Garage still open.

Speaking of things being "stratigically" placed...Does anyone else notice that the poster in the front window (IMO) is KC's room and was placed to block the blaring spotlights so that she can get her beauty-sleep. It is much more "fashionable" to put the poster up than to say, cover the window with tin-foil....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost