"The Best Mother in the World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey was the mother of the year, why then did Cindy and George consider going for custody of Caylee?

I have two opposing theories of my own but I'd like to hear what others think.

I am sure she will say there is no evidence that proves she was ever going to try and get custody of Caylee and that Casey is an excellent mother and she has maintained that all along!! Absolutely!! Also, air samples are hocus pocus! :crazy:

My thoughts exactly. My only question regarding this matter is why Cindy changed her mind and is now adamantly defending Casey.

OH OH OH, I know why.............ITS because SHE has compelling reasons that cannot be reveiled because she is in danger?? Is that it??

I am really starting to dislike these people the more the contradict themselves! The are starting to remind me of my Next door neighbors! :furious:

OH OH OH, I know why.............ITS because SHE has compelling reasons that cannot be reveiled because she is in danger?? Is that it??

I am really starting to dislike these people the more the contradict themselves! The are starting to remind me of my Next door neighbors! :furious:

Absolutely! :)

I hate that word now!!!

From what I have been told in the past, Fl is not the state you want to live in if you want to gain Grandparents rights. Unless the parents have been convicted of a felony in crimes that directly pertain to the child the grandparents are not going to win.

The courts are very reluctant to grant even visitation to grandparents if it is against the wishes of the parents.

This makes me wonder what grounds the As were going to use to obtain custody of Caylee, prior to the charges KC currently faces. And why the glowing compliments of KC as a mother when all this started...

Ok my thoughts, she has admitted she would have taken Caylee away, which means she also admitted that KC was unfit, or Caylee was either in danger or neglected or both. If knowing that this child was being abused and not reporting this can Cindy also be liable for not reporting her daughter's unacceptable behavior? I am sure they will ask Cindy why did you want to adopt this child?
<Pondering> :too much info::too much info:

Is there any possible scenario that would justify even the thought of this?

The amount of denial in the Anthony household is staggering. However, I do somewhat understand why they protect Casey, but I do not understand why they would ever do this in any instance that would jeopardize finding their grandaughter (i.e., deter LE efforts, diminish search efforts of any kind, etc.)

Cindy's actions go above and beyond just shielding Casey. Even in instances where she could simply protect her daughter she has chosen to lie in order to "paint" a better picture.

She said that Casey would not tell LE the truth or visit with them while she was in jail because Casey was worried that the family would be at risk. Isn't being at home simply enough to raise the risk factor for the family? Wouldn't the Casey that Cindy has portrayed want to stay in jail to help protect the family? Wouldn't she be willing to sacrifice a life time in prison for her daughter? Like every other normal mother out there.

I know from reading these boards that you should never use logic when discussing Casey's actions but it is seriously obsurd.

It's almost like that Anthony's have fallen for so many lies from Casey throughout the years that they can't believe the public does not fall for them as well.

CA stated that when we all find out what lengths Casey went to protect Caylee from harm we would give Casey a Mother of the Year award - Not likely to happen unless...Caylee is found and brought back alive and her alleged kidnappers are caught or ZG the babysitter/nanny. I will personally go out and buy a trophy and send it to Casey if the story she spun is true.

Since George knows where she is, who has her, and has them under surveillance, I think they should just go pick her up now. Then Casey could tell this wonderful story, with all it's verifiable facts and we can get that trophy. George, contact me. I have some US Marine buddies that specialize in this type of rescue.

until Caylee is found
it is TPC

The Perfect Crime/coverup

imo the mother of the year award statement is so over the top, why not have simply stated that she believed in her daughters innocence and in the end we will all see it to! Casey's story is way over the top also. So much spinning with the nanny story, now the script etc. Why so much added drama?
There's just no common sense. If Casey had simply stated that she'd taken her daughter to the beach and had turned her back for a minute and Caylee had disappeared, people would buy that much better, then it would have been wondered, did she drown? was she abducted? there would have been more doubt. inventing a nanny just proves she's lying. Why does everything have to be so over the top with them?

VB

ps.
a mother of the year award needs to be earned imo, to earn that the mother would have done certain things towards building a secure future for her child. Graduating from highschool would be a priority, if you can't do that, then get your ged. Then work towards getting a real job that earns real money. She also would not be stealing money from her grandmother and her friend then using some of that money to buy her new boyfriend groceries she can cook for him while her daughter is "missing"

VB

I think we should start our own Defense fund for "The Mother of the Year".

On behalf of The Half-Truth organization, I would like to donate the following items to be auctioned off and all proceeds go to the KC defense fund:

2008 model of "Zanny the Nanny"
included are: sister Sam, mother Gloria and step-dad Victor
lots of other exciting accessories also included

I would encourage others to donate for this wonderful cause!

Is is possible that Casey is working for the C.I.A. and using Caylee for an undercover sting? Maybe this would explain the "Mother Of The Year" comment.

I wonder if Carl Rove and Valerie Plame are involved as well.

OMG!! I just solved this case!!! Alert the media!

Is is possible that Casey is working for the C.I.A. and using Caylee for an undercover sting? Maybe this would explain the "Mother Of The Year" comment.

I wonder if Carl Rove and Valerie Plame are involved as well.

OMG!! I just solved this case!!! Alert the media!

better yet, post this over in the Casey is Alive thread....they will run with this theory.....:woohoo:

If Florida has the death penalty, perhaps the award will be given posthumously!

Here's the picture...that says it all

Sorry I just had to..

Now that Caylee HAS been found, and NOT alive as had been hoped, and right around the corner from her mom's house, and with DUCT TAPE on her head...I wonder how this Mother of the Year Award remark is sitting with Cindy NOW?

Now that Caylee HAS been found, and NOT alive as had been hoped, and right around the corner from her mom's house, and with DUCT TAPE on her head...I wonder how this Mother of the Year Award remark is sitting with Cindy NOW?

Oh, most likely still stands, knowing Cindy.

We are stupid hillbillies - we don't know what they know, and that is what KC told them - and it is the word of their daughter, and how DARE we doubt it.

Lying IS NOT A CRIME, MAGIC CAT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member