MA MA - Giovanni Colon-Gonzalez, 5, Lynn, 15 Aug 2008

Colomom, you ROCK!!!! Please do invite her to join us here and, if she doesn't join, please let her know how many of us are offering ongoing prayers for her and her little son. I cannot imagine being in her situation and yet she still found it within herself to be so appreciative of the teen who pushed for a billboard; a special lady, indeed!

You should talk, miss lady who made the most beautiful tag for Maddie ever!!! But....thank you :blushing:

I did tell her we were praying for her, Gio and her family. If you could see her pictures, you would see a very loving mom with a beautiful son and daughter and a fun side to herself as well. I can tell that she is a woman of big heart. If she writes back to me I will ask her if I can share her pictures with you all. I will happily serve as a go between. She did issue a bulletin the other day that said she does not come to her myspace page very much but I am hopeful....

I think we could really help her to help Gio. I am really hopeful about the reports of an "accomplice". I really hope that Ernesto was just being evil and spirited Gio away, to hurt Daisy, and that he is safe and being cared for somewhere. If he is, it's just a matter of time....

Keep praying friends....

WOW!!! A lot of news after a long time of nothing!!!! The fact that LE is continuing to search for a live Giovanni makes me very hopeful!!! Maybe Ernesto cut himself and left the knives and bloody mop (which he tried to disguise with clorox) so that it looked like something happened. It's a theory, right??? Please tell Daisy that we all continue to pray for her and her son, and also that Ernesto starts to talk about what happened!

She did what a concerned mother does when her child goes missing...she calls the police immediately!!!! I applaud her!

What a wonderful thing that boy did for the case!!! What an awesome thing to accomplish, especially when you consider he is a teenager!!!

I'm going to bed optimistically tonight! Thank you God!!!

Once again a parent that won't cooperate with authorities...sad commentary on the world today. Kudos to the teen...makes one have a little hope for our future. I have been hoping this sweet little boy will be found alive and its nice to see that authorities are focusing their search on that as well. My thoughts are with his mom...keep up the strength! I hope they find him soon!

I sent the following email to the reporter at the link in Capoly post (#180) above:

John - thank you for your article on Giovanni. Many of us out here are praying for his safe return. If you can get in touch with Daisy Colon, please let her know about Texas Equusearch (TES). They will come, at no cost to her, to help search for her son and they have an outstanding recovery record. Mr. Miller of TES will only become involved at the request of family or law enforcement. Here is a link to the organization: http://www.texasequusearch.org/

My heart is gladdened by the knowledge that LE continues to look for a live little boy. Please let the mother know that help is available - she just has to ask.

Thank you,

Salem

I did this just in case Daisy does not respond very quickly to Colomom.

I have a lot of hope for Giovanni and those who care for him, I pray he is found and returned home safe to his loving mother. Does anyone know of any fund or agency in place to help in his search?

At this point all we have is what has been in the media, which isn't much. Colomom is trying to contact the mom through myspace and start a dialogue with her to let her know about resources. There are some good agencies that could help her, if colomom can get the dialogue going. Mom did accept colomom's friendship request, but mom said she does not check her myspace often. That's why I went ahead and emailed the reporter. From the article, it sounds like he might have a phone number for her. Maybe he will give her a call and let her know about TES at least. Then when she checks her myspace she will see colomom's follow up message with the list of resources.

Crossing my fingers and praying for Giovanni,

Salem

(jumping up and down, clapping hands and screaming) Nancy Grace had Giovanni on tonight!!!!!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

I don't know who got the word to her, but thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm so excited - national exposure and with everyone watching about Caylee, Giovanni got some really good exposure tonight!!!!!

Salem

(jumping up and down, clapping hands and screaming) Nancy Grace had Giovanni on tonight!!!!!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

I'm so excited - national exposure and with everyone watching about Caylee, Giovanni got some really good exposure tonight!!!!!

Salem

Missed NG but I am so glad to hear that she finally deigned to cover his case, he truly deserves the attention. I can only hope someone out there saw it and knows something. Thanks for relaying the info!

Yes, I saw it and I was in MA tonight, will keep my eyes opened! God Bless!
Thank you Nancy Grace!

Salem

So there was jumping and shouting and clapping hands in WI also!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I hope Tim can get up there and search for Giovanni!!!!

Salem

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is fabulous news !! I am so glad Giovanni's case got this attention, and hope that it brings in some new leads for the investigators.

How I wish we would hear even half as much about this case as Caylee's. I can't even begin to keep up with her case- entire 15 pages threads are written about her every day while I'm at work. This little guy is just as adorable. Guess I'm just writing to keep the thread bumped up.:crazy:

How I wish we would hear even half as much about this case as Caylee's. I can't even begin to keep up with her case- entire 15 pages threads are written about her every day while I'm at work. This little guy is just as adorable. Guess I'm just writing to keep the thread bumped up.:crazy:

Sheromom - you really are not missing much in the Caylee case - nothing new and most of the posts are, ...... well anyway.

I agree with you here. I wish we would hear something or that Daisy would get back to Colomom so that Colomom could pass on the list of resources, etc. and get some support out there.

I also really wish we knew who's blood was on the mop. I'm hoping it was just Ernesto's, but I wish they would tell us something.

Salem

http://lostfacesofthemissing.blogspot.com/2008/09/caylee-anthony-giovanni-gonzalez.html

Beautiful entry written about coverage of one and not the other!! I have been finding out that all missing persons are not created equal and that is a sad statement about our media and society. They always put the sensational above the rest.

Caylee Anthony / Giovanni Gonzalez: Similar Story, Different Media Exposure!

Everyone knows about missing 3 year old Caylee Anthony, Everyone knows about her story, her crazy mother, a car smelling of dead bodies, chloroform, and the family that refuses to help detectives, It is the latest spotlight story for the media, Turn on Nancy Grace on any given night and Caylee's story will be on, Look anywhere on MySpace and you will find 50 new pages dedicated to Caylee

5 year old Giovanni Gonzalez is also missing, but no one has heard of him, No one knows about his story, his father that refuses to talk or even acknowledge that his son was with him, or the bloody mop that was found........(continue at above link)

http://lostfacesofthemissing.blogspot.com/2008/09/caylee-anthony-giovanni-gonzalez.html

Beautiful entry written about coverage of one and not the other!! I have been finding out that all missing persons are not created equal and that is a sad statement about our media and society. They always put the sensational above the rest.

Caylee Anthony / Giovanni Gonzalez: Similar Story, Different Media Exposure!

Everyone knows about missing 3 year old Caylee Anthony, Everyone knows about her story, her crazy mother, a car smelling of dead bodies, chloroform, and the family that refuses to help detectives, It is the latest spotlight story for the media, Turn on Nancy Grace on any given night and Caylee's story will be on, Look anywhere on MySpace and you will find 50 new pages dedicated to Caylee

5 year old Giovanni Gonzalez is also missing, but no one has heard of him, No one knows about his story, his father that refuses to talk or even acknowledge that his son was with him, or the bloody mop that was found........(continue at above link)

Whoever put that on their blog took it from my Myspace page. I wrote that and put it in a bulletin a while back. My banners are even still on the bottom. Haha.

Did they give you credit, Idaho? I can't tell! Very nice writing, good job.

Salem

Whoever put that on their blog took it from my Myspace page. I wrote that and put it in a bulletin a while back. My banners are even still on the bottom. Haha.

How sweet of you to advocate so strongly for Giovanni. It is difficult to do for wrongly written it could have the appearance of pitting missing child against missing child. You succeeded in not doing that.

Praying for Giovanni

Thanks Peki, Salem, and capoly. Salem, they didn't directly say "I didn't write this," but it does have links to my page at the bottom in the form of my banners. Also, just to be clear, I only wrote the top part, before the picture of Gio and his "dad". The bottom part is an article.

It WOULD have been nice for them to ask you first but it truly is excellent writing:blowkiss: and the more people that see it, the better.

I wish they would say whether or not it was the Dad's blood on the mop. I waver back and forth between complete discouragement and great hope with this one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doobietime
Back