Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
she may have had some head injury that was unreported.........injured while drunk.

would be very interesting to know if Casey was always violating other peoples rights. Does Casey have a juvenile record? would love to have access to her school records to see if her behavior ever sent red flags up. was she ever referred by the child study team for evaluation? Did she see a neurologist after the seizure and did they take an mri? psychopaths often have frontal lobe damage

Maybe it was actually an overdose?

Can someone explain to me why anyone treats MF as an expert? My feelings about him run to the he is a lying is, due to the fact that he tampered with evidence in the OJ trial.
How is it that in spite being publicly exposed as in essence lying, he has become an so-called expert whose opinions are trusted?

i don't believe he tampered with anything...i think he was a victim of well paid defense attorneys

Also - I was thinking about the credit card debt Casey supposedly ran up on her parent's cards. Unless they press formal charges again Casey, they will have to pay off those balances. Wan't that reported at around $45,000? I don't think Cindy ever intended on actually having her arrested for theft...I think it was a bluff.

I read somewhere - but I don't have a link - that the Anthony's were considering bankruptcy around the time this all happened. As in, had contacted a lawyer or filed papers or something. Did anyone else hear this? Maybe that is the "kernel of truth" in the lies she told Amy about the house. (?)

i don't believe he tampered with anything...i think he was a victim of well paid defense attorneys

I agree..MF didnt tamper with anything and I do respect his opinion. I say get MF on the ground in Orlando and we WILL find out the truth...
Martha Moxley anyone?

I read somewhere - but I don't have a link - that the Anthony's were considering bankruptcy around the time this all happened. As in, had contacted a lawyer or filed papers or something. Did anyone else hear this? Maybe that is the "kernel of truth" in the lies she told Amy about the house. (?)

Yes, I believe it was in May, 2008.
There may be a bit of truth in the lies she told Amy about the house, but in FL bankruptcy law I don't think they can take your homesteaded house. Not positive tho, have to look that up if I have time.

Very interesting! I kind of wondered how someone would remember something like that so precisely...over a month later! But that actually makes me wonder again if the shovel was borrowed the day she stole the gas cans. That she might have used the shovel to bust open the padlock on the shed. She might have backed up her car to load the gas cans.

The neighbor who loaned Casey the shovel was a Mr. B. Burner. His interview can be found on page #347 of the 400+ page document released by LE. His recollection was that he was in Chicago for the week of June 10 through the 16th. He wasn't sure if he came home the 16th or the following week. He said that shortly after he came home he was doing his yardwork and Casey came over to borrow the shovel. He goes into great detail about how long she had the shovel, etc. Also, that day was when Casey had her car backed completely into the garage.

I seem to remember someone firming up the date that Mr. Burner returned home from his trip, but I haven't found documentation or a link yet. So, I guess for now, we don't know for sure.

Yes, I believe it was in May, 2008.
There may be a bit of truth in the lies she told Amy about the house, but in FL bankruptcy law I don't think they can take your homesteaded house. Not positive tho, have to look that up if I have time.

Good point. I'm reasonably sure that your house/homestead is safe, but I doubt Casey knew that. Maybe she was just "wishful thinking."

She also gave a very reasonable explanation at the bond hearing. She thought she shot the Caylee video on the 8th, but when she was reminded it was Father's day she realized it was the 15th. She said she goes to visit the father regularly so it wasn't just a one time deal like going for father's day..
Her vacation ended on the 8th and that was part of how she was calculating the dates. She just screwed up by a week.
Nothing sinister at all imo

This has bugged me for weeks. You're probably right - just all the chaos at the time made her forget or be unaware of what date was Father's Day.

BUT...I've seen that video which they released of Caylee reading the book at the assisted living facility and I noticed in the first or second viewing that there is an envelope on the table, right in front of the camera person, which has, "Happy Father's Day" written on it. How could that "slip" someone's mind? They had several weeks to look at that video before the drama began so instead of picking an incorrect date, why didn't she just say, "I'm not sure of the date, but I do know it was Father's Day."

It just seems a little weird that she would automatically agree with Casey's date of the 9th of June. Well, it seems weird to me anyway.

Odd that we havent heard if anything of importance was found on the shovel. We heard about the chloroform in the trunk..we heard about the decomp..we heard someone researched Chloroform on her computer.
I suppose LE is carefull about what they release but its just odd.

Another thing that has bugged me is this... J. Grund said when he was first contacted by LE, he couldn't think of anything out of the ordinary regarding Caylee's disappearance. Then, he called back to say that Casey had called and asked to use his shower...because she was staying with Tony and he was out of town.

He said she did come by and use his shower and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I would be very suspect of anyone asking to come by and use my shower...for any reason. Even in my college days it would've seemed a little weird. Where was she STAYING that didn't have a shower? Her CAR? I mean, if she was staying with other friends, wouldn't they have a shower? And where was Caylee? Didn't she need a shower too? If she was staying with a babysitter, couldn't Casey just ask to use the shower at the babysitter's?

This "shower story" is just suspicious to me. It's in the 400 page document but I would like to know more about it.

LP talked about it on NG tonight and I didn't understand what he was saying. Does he think those people did something to Caylee? What was he getting at? He said something about a restraunt etc.. and I am just confused. Could someone explain?

What was being said in court, at the bond hearing, when Casey collapsed in tears? A still photo has been posted here earlier today and on GVS video of the hearing (the opening photo used to present the video.) She was more emotional than I have seen her.

LP talked about it on NG tonight and I didn't understand what he was saying. Does he think those people did something to Caylee? What was he getting at? He said something about a restraunt etc.. and I am just confused. Could someone explain?
This was new to me as well, and I have no clue, but here is what Leonard said, (minus last names):
Leonard: "Well, the reason she took them and told them about apartment 210 is because she has friends that live at 218.
There's also another thing that's very interesting that just came up here in the last week. There's a William W. that works at a restaurant down the street from where her boyfriend Anthony lives, and somebody linked Zenaida G, who was the one that filled out the application at the Sawgrass Apartments .. they linked her to a Laura R., trying to make it look like she had communication with Lee and Casey through William W.
I don't know exactly what that means, and I don't know if LE has checked that out, but obviously it was a ruse to see th ......"
and here he got cut off by NG

The apt would have been Dante (218 Sawgrass) the restaurant that William works at that's right down the street from TonE is Houlihan's. And everyone on this board had already speculated on the ZG, WW, LR myspace pages. It was all the stuff we read here.

Hi, my first post here. In the recording of the call Casey made form jail to the Anthony home< I think on the day she was arrested, she asked Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend for "Tony's" phone number and she also stated something to the effect of I really want to talk to "Mike". I have not seen a Mike mentioned in any of the current cast of character lists anywhere and I'm wondering who Mike is. Anybody know? Also, in the same phone call she tells Lee's girlfriend she has not slept in 4 days, and the way she says it makes me half-way believe it. Any information on why she would have gotten no sleep in the 2 to 3 days prior to her arrest? Thanks. Nice forum, lots of info on this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle