Nancy Grace 9-15-08

Shavaun

I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has
Reaction score
:bud: Bring it on lady!

Please don't post a lot of OT stuff prior to the show. It takes a long time to delete all that. THANK YOU! :)

I think this is on topic. Did anyone else read the comment from the spokesman for KC's attorney? He said this new arrest should not be called a "breaking news alert" or a BOMBSHELL! I don't know, but I think that one might have been aimed at NG and Fox News.

I think this is on topic. Did anyone else read the comment from the spokesman for KC's attorney? He said this new arrest should not be called a "breaking news alert" or a BOMBSHELL! I don't know, but I think that one might have been aimed at NG and Fox News.
It doesn't need to be. With all that has happened in the past few hours don't know if NG will be able to cover it all. The restraining order against CA (from the 12 yr old), The new arrest and charges, Det. Melich flying out to Calif. to meet with Padilla (wonder if he'll even be on now), the 2 new Orlando PD cops that fessed up to DTD with KC, let's see - what else? Did I miss anything? That's a lot to cover in an hour.

Oh yea - the fight this weekend with CA and the protester who's little boy was hurt and now DCF is involved.

Please don't post a lot of OT stuff prior to the show. It takes a long time to delete all that. THANK YOU! :)

Thank-you JBean. I don't get NG and so much appreciate the posters that dictate what is being said. It's so hard when there is so much chit chat to go through.

It doesn't need to be. With all that has happened in the past few hours don't know if NG will be able to cover it all. The restraining order against CA (from the 12 yr old), The new arrest and charges, Det. Melich flying out to Calif. to meet with Padilla (wonder if he'll even be on now), the 2 new Orlando PD cops that fessed up to DTD with KC, let's see - what else? Did I miss anything? That's a lot to cover in an hour.

Yes it is wonder what she will focus on tonight

Thank-you JBean. I don't get NG and so much appreciate the posters that dictate what is being said. It's so hard when there is so much chit chat to go through.
you are not alone.
Many people like to check on this thread and see what NG was about and read the show notes.Some cannot watch and some do not have time. Often it is full of chit chat that is not related to the show and the few moments they have to read are lost or there is frustration trying to read what is important.

I am posting this as a personal plea to try best you all can to stick to the show , because you all are doing a great service to those that cannot watch.

Thanks to all of you that post on this thread for the benefit of others :)

Just maybe....people who want to make comments could wait till after the show to do that. Hoping !!!

I try my best to dictate the show for everyone. =D

Showtime!!

LOL, bombshells and breaking news!!! Fasten your seatbelts!!!!

Now I am going to be quiet untill after the show!

On topic: Nancy is in red :p

Judge 8:30 am tomorrow for Casey - will plead not guilty .. new charges could end up 67 yrs in jail

Why is the case slowed down? What do cops know that we dont?

NG is back

KC rearrested today
KC audio tapes released
Will the search resume

Showing CIndy with the protesters

Pretty funny watching this nowadays, since we already know most everything here lol

Casey in isolation again

Watching that video clip of Cindy's confrontation with that woman, I noted that it was some man that came out of nowhere and pinned the woman to her car, slamming the car door on the little boy. Who was that man???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back