WI - Mom Steals Daughter's Identity To Attend School & Be A Cheerleader

White Rain

Reaction score
GREEN BAY, Wis. — A 33-year-old woman is accused of stealing her daughter's identity to attend high school and join the cheerleading squad.
Wendy Brown is charged with felony identity theft after enrolling in a Wisconsin high school as her daughter.
The criminal complaint says Brown admitted to telling school officials she was 15 because she wanted to get her high school diploma and join the cheerleading squad.
more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,421787,00.html

Good lord.. you couldnt pay me to go back to high school.. sounds like this woman has some major issues..

Was her daughter attending school anywhere? Obviously she couldn't go where her mother went, could she?

33 years old and she was passing as a 15 year old???

Was her daughter attending school anywhere? Obviously she couldn't go where her mother went, could she?

33 years old and she was passing as a 15 year old???

This says the daughter don't live with her, Mys, and had no idea the mom was posing as her.

Husband knew, but claims she told him that she was doing undercover detective work. Pah-lease!

I think the lady looks like Chastity Bono. She could get her GED in jail.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid=118698&catid=82

There should be NO way in hell this lady could pass as a teen...maybe she doesn't look her age, but a teen? NO NO AND NO!!!!!!!!
This AINT BEVERLY HILLS 90210

It's almost like she didn't like the way her life turned out, so she decided to start over again. Not a mom, not an adult. Become 15, be a cheerleader, and grow up all over again.

I wonder if she dated while she was in school? Any little teeny bopper boys out there?

WOW! Talk about living vicariously through your daughter! :waitasec:

I feel bad for her daughter!

You know sometimes I think Im losing it but then I see stories like this and I feel better....

You know sometimes I think Im losing it but then I see stories like this and I feel better....

:crazy:LOL

Kline, me too. That's why I read them. I'm the epitome of sane when I read this stuff.:crazy:

Does anyone know what name this woman used? I mean is she really, and truly a Wendy? You know I am so wanting to see if she has a Myspace. She had to have.:rolleyes:

I wonder if she went to the school alone to enroll herself or what. I'd think the school would require an adult to enroll a kid in a new school.

I don't understand how anyone could believe that she was 15 yrs old.......goes to show you how strong the power of suggestion is.

Does anyone remember the guy who did this - was enrolled in high school by his grandfather(I think) so they could scope out young teens? In short he was a paedophile. The school didn't catch it for quite some time if I remember correctly. It has been a long time so I may not be recalling correctly.

I don't understand how anyone could believe that she was 15 yrs old.......goes to show you how strong the power of suggestion is.

Does anyone remember the guy who did this - was enrolled in high school by his grandfather(I think) so they could scope out young teens? In short he was a paedophile. The school didn't catch it for quite some time if I remember correctly. It has been a long time so I may not be recalling correctly.

Yeah, I remember that case. The two weren't really GF/GS, they had met in prison and at some point had set the scam up. I don't remember how long he had been doing it, but I don't remember if they had found any victims.

There was also the pedo who posed as a teen, who said his parents had died or run off or something. He managed to find a family to take him in. If I remember right, they did find a victim on him.

When I think of all the female teachers and teen victims, it really makes me wonder what this woman's real motive was. Was it to feel young again? Or was it to find a young BF?

:crazy:LOL

Kline, me too. That's why I read them. I'm the epitome of sane when I read this stuff.:crazy:

Does anyone know what name this woman used? I mean is she really, and truly a Wendy? You know I am so wanting to see if she has a Myspace. She had to have.:rolleyes:
Oh,there is NO way this gal didnt have a Myspace account.
I wonder which one of the Jonas Brothers she thought was the dreamiest?:)

Oh,there is NO way this gal didnt have a Myspace account.
I wonder which one of the Jonas Brothers she thought was the dreamiest?:)

You know she has one. I wish I could find the name she used.:waitasec:

LOL

Please, Kline I hardly slept. Don't be mentioning them Jonas brothers. Man, I bet we'd have called her bluff at the pool party. I don't care how supposedly young she looked. A pool party would have revealed this nutter's true age.:eek:

Jonas Brothers.:bang:

You know she has one. I wish I could find the name she used.:waitasec:

LOL

Please, Kline I hardly slept. Don't be mentioning them Jonas brothers. Man, I bet we'd have called her bluff at the pool party. I don't care how supposedly young she looked. A pool party would have revealed this nutter's true age.:eek:

Jonas Brothers.:bang:
Yeah it would have been impossible to past that test!
She probably showed up at school with acid washed jeans and an MC Hammer Tshirt.

I have nightmares about being back in high school. I can't imagine sneaking my way back in for any reason. This lady has some serious mental deficiencies if she can identify with teenagers. I'm a couple of years younger than she is, and my brain definitely does not feel 15 anymore. Not to mention all the other things that don't feel 15 anymore. :rolleyes:

This has got to be THE most bizarro thing I've seen in awhile! this woman is cuckoo!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back