What has R. Dick (LP's Security Guy) Revealed after Casey-Sitting ??

Sunshinegirl

Reaction score
I heard briefly that Casey told R. Dick about the story of Zenaida supposebly taking Caylee from Blanchard Park while Samantha was holding her back and then one of them gave Casey the 30-day script to follow.

I honestly think Casey's story is bologne. Just wondering if we have heard anything else from R. Dick while he was "watching over" Casey after LP before LP revoked her bond.

P.s. LP also mentioned that they (LP's team) did NOT have any listening devices in the home.

Anyone hear anything else??

I heard briefly that Casey told R. Dick about the story of Zenaida supposebly taking Caylee from Blanchard Park while Samantha was holding her back and then one of them gave Casey the 30-day script to follow.

I honestly think Casey's story is bologne. Just wondering if we have heard anything else from R. Dick while he was "watching over" Casey after LP before LP revoked her bond.

P.s. LP also mentioned that they (LP's team) did NOT have any listening devices in the home.

Anyone hear anything else??
LP said on Nancy's show tonight that Cindy told him the same park and script story about the same time Casey was laying that crock-o-crapola to RD.
IMO this is a cooked up story, possibly with Baez's coaching, to explain why Casey lied with such ease and detail to LE in those interview tapes that are now public record.
I listened to tapes today again....that's one cold, calm fish!!!

Wouldn't you just LOVE to see the supposed "script"? Like that will ever happen!

Wouldn't you just LOVE to see the supposed "script"? Like that will ever happen!

Right.. I bet Casey would say.. the final instructions on the script were to break into the shed, steal gas and burn the script.. :bang:

~Snip From Nancy Grace Transcript:

I want to go out to Robert Dick, former head of security for Casey Anthony. In fact, detectives are flying out to California to interrogate, to question him about what Anthony told him. That is not the story that she told you, Robert Dick. What did she tell you when you two were in the car together?

ROBERT DICK, FORMER SECURITY FOR CASEY ANTHONY: Well, Nancy, that -- she said Jay Blanchard Park, like she said in the report, but the story had changed, that she said she had went straight to Jay Blanchard Park, met Zenaida and her sister, and the sister, Samantha, had played with the kids and taken Caylee away while Zenaida held her back. I mean, it`s a complete different story, just using the same people with the addition of Samantha.

GRACE: But in your story, she never went to Sawgrass Apartments. She met the at Jay Blanchard Park. They were all playing. And there was a mention that Zenaida Gonzalez gave her a script to go by?

DICK: Right. She kept feeding me lines to -- in her mind, supposedly, to help me confirm her story. But you know, knowing most of these answers ahead of time, you could see the lies that they were trying to unravel and trying to help stop going into roadblocks where law enforcement was proving she was lying.

GRACE: Did Casey Anthony tell you the nanny told her what to say when asked about where Caylee was?

DICK: She told me that she was given a script, that she had certain lines to say to law enforcement and whoever asked questions for the next 30 days.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

I want to go out to Robert Dick, former head of security for Casey Anthony. In fact, detectives are flying out to California to interrogate, to question him about what Anthony told him. That is not the story that she told you, Robert Dick. What did she tell you when you two were in the car together?

ROBERT DICK, FORMER SECURITY FOR CASEY ANTHONY: Well, Nancy, that -- she said Jay Blanchard Park, like she said in the report, but the story had changed, that she said she had went straight to Jay Blanchard Park, met Zenaida and her sister, and the sister, Samantha, had played with the kids and taken Caylee away while Zenaida held her back. I mean, it`s a complete different story, just using the same people with the addition of Samantha.

GRACE: But in your story, she never went to Sawgrass Apartments. She met the at Jay Blanchard Park. They were all playing. And there was a mention that Zenaida Gonzalez gave her a script to go by?

DICK: Right. She kept feeding me lines to -- in her mind, supposedly, to help me confirm her story. But you know, knowing most of these answers ahead of time, you could see the lies that they were trying to unravel and trying to help stop going into roadblocks where law enforcement was proving she was lying.

GRACE: Did Casey Anthony tell you the nanny told her what to say when asked about where Caylee was?

DICK: She told me that she was given a script, that she had certain lines to say to law enforcement and whoever asked questions for the next 30 days.

Has Casey or anyone ever mentioned what happened to this so called script? Maybe she is in the house typing one up as we sit here trying to figure all this out? This girl can lie like I have never seen!

I bolded Rob's last statement. I really question this story that Casey obviously made up after her first one failed ever-so miserably. IF she was given a 'script' by ZG and it said 'here are certain lines to say to LE....' then why didn't she contact LE? ZG gave her instructions on what to do and say yet she didn't do that either.
Hmmmm...Poor Casey (not!). :waitasec::bang::rolleyes::eek::furious:

She hasn't shown one ounce of remorse over this entire situation. Nor shed a tear for Caylee - she has for her own @$$ though.

Right.. I bet Casey would say.. the final instructions on the script were to break into the shed, steal gas and burn the script.. :bang:

Ha! LOL!!! Right you are!!!! No lie! That would make perfect sense! Only KC forgot the matches, so she had to hide the script. That is where the dumpster at Amscot plays a role....Weed through 1,000's of football fields of trash....bet you will find the script there! BINGO!!! Ha! (hope you know I'm kidding!)

This must be what she is doing all those hours in the attorney's office. She's writing and rewriting ZG's script and Baez is proofing it for her.

Lies, lies, and more lies. When will it stop? Her stories and her family's stories seem to change by the day. Have her friends' stories done the same? I do admit I haven't completely read through the entire 400+ pages of testimonies.

When questioned about Caylee's whereabouts during that first month, she said Caylee was with the nanny. During the interview with the police, she said Caylee was never separated from her for any length of time before this. That must have been some humdinger of a fight she had with Cindy for Cindy to believe all the lies of Caylee being away with the nanny when they spoke on the phone during late June through mid-July. :rolleyes: Were all these lies supposed to be part of the script? If Caylee and Casey hadn't been separated before, why was everyone believing this for an entire month?????? Maybe they didn't really care what Casey was up to and only half listened to her spiel. :(

That has got to be the lamest, most ridiculous lie yet. A script? Whatever. I don't buy that for a second. I didn't see the interview, but did this R. Dick person seem like he believed it?

I'm perplexed here

Now everyone here can tell Casey is a liar ,but yet no one can see that Leonard is lying.
He is first saying Casey told him ,then switches to Cindy told him ,then back to Casey came out and told him.
Then he says ,it was when he was sitting at table with Cindy and then says he was only in house once.
Now he stated before Casey never talked to anyone ,then after revoking her bond all of a sudden they talked to him.

To me if you know a lie ,the fact that anyone believes him is strange.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know what to make of Padilla. I've been leery of him from the moment we heard a bounty hunter was coming on the scene. Then again, he's getting stories from liars, so I don't know. Again, honestly, I haven't read or seen most of his interviews, so I'm basing my comments almost entirely on what I've read about and heard Casey say and speculating on a few odds and ends others have posted. I do see your point.

I am wondering if she came up with this plan or did Lee? Lee gave the Le the email that had ZG's supposed mom and dad's name so he could have easily come up with this wacked out idea

Has anyone at asked her "Where is the script?"????

That would be a key piece of evidence. Oh, wait, I bet it was in the pocket of the pants CA washed.

I am wondering if she came up with this plan or did Lee? Lee gave the Le the email that had ZG's supposed mom and dad's name so he could have easily come up with this wacked out idea

Its on the rewrite of the original script....... :woohoo::woohoo:

Has Casey or anyone ever mentioned what happened to this so called script? Maybe she is in the house typing one up as we sit here trying to figure all this out? This girl can lie like I have never seen!

lol Now that made me laugh...hmmm...lets see...thats a good idea I'll just add this to the script.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know what to make of Padilla. I've been leery of him from the moment we heard a bounty hunter was coming on the scene. Then again, he's getting stories from liars, so I don't know. Again, honestly, I haven't read or seen most of his interviews, so I'm basing my comments almost entirely on what I've read about and heard Casey say and speculating on a few odds and ends others have posted. I do see your point.

I was skeptical at first also. But I truly think this guy has his heart in the right place...Does he sound like a "story teller" sometime yes. I think he is truly trying to help out this case. JMO

She was only supposed to follow the "script" for 30 days....so she can start talking at any time now right?

I'm perplexed here

Now everyone here can tell Casey is a liar ,but yet no one can see that Leonard is lying.
He is first saying Casey told him ,then switches to Cindy told him ,then back to Casey came out and told him.
Then he says ,it was when he was sitting at table with Cindy and then says he was only in house once.
Now he stated before Casey never talked to anyone ,then after revoking her bond all of a sudden they talked to him.

To me if you know a lie ,the fact that anyone believes him is strange.

I seem to remember back when Padilla was talking about revoking her bond and saying that the ONLY thing KC has said to him was "thankyou" when she got in the vehicle immediately following her first release from jail. But...there was a female bounty hunter team member inside the house with KC during the Padilla watch. Surely, she heard some things said and has passed this info on to her bounty hunter boss.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back