Who Got Tasered? 9/19

Oh my...did the Angels taser all of those people or are those the angels that got tasered...oh my head...............

Exactly, I'm confused. And was this caught on the video cameras and if so, why isn't it talk of the boards yet?

Too much of the report is blacked out and too many witnesses/victims. I can't keep up.

How strange that their computer/typewriter didn't have a capital "E", LOL. I read a related article this morning. It said that the taser was not used, that it was just displayed.

We discussed the incident..but we were under the understanding no one was tasered...lol

Wow, this is a little confussing. It looks like there is one offense listed and five victims, and definitely a taser invloved in the incident hmmmmmm. So who tased who? Seems like the offender drove a 2004 ford focus, gold. This is wierd because based on the last incident that Casey called the police about, the vehicle in question was a white SUV. Is this an entirely different incident?

And one angel says hes was hit by the car but refused to expand? Uh lord, sounds to me like the angels need to leave, they may make this worse.

The suspect vehicle is curiously a Ford Focus. Did anyone spot "The sippy cup gang" nearby?

Wow, this is a little confussing. It looks like there is one offense listed and five victims, and definitely a taser invloved in the incident hmmmmmm. So who tased who? Seems like the offender drove a 2004 ford focus, gold. This is wierd because based on the last incident that Casey called the police about, the vehicle in question was a white SUV. Is this an entirely different incident?

Yes, completely different incident, it occurred last night. The news story stated that a neighbor of the Anthony's approached the car to ask them to move and they were confronted with the taser which the driver activated but did not shoot. The Guardian Angels then followed the car after the neighbors notified them of the threat.

Sounds like they did more than follow them...
When stopped
his vehicle, the vehicle which had been following him, pulled up next to him and several subjects who appeared to
be in the Guardian Angels group got out of the vehicle and surrounded his vehicle. advised that all of the
subjects began yelling at him to get out of the vehicle and several of the subjects jumped on top of the hood of his
vehicle. advised that he once again was in fear for his safety believing that these subjects were going to
physically attack him and fled the area with his vehicle. Once fled from the Guardian Angels, he was
able to make contact with OCSO along Suburban Drive.

After reading the entire report, no one was actually tasered but the taser was retained by OSCO. It was a fight between people in their cars that were headed to the Anthony's and the Guardian Angels. The Angels were telling them to leave and it got heated. No one was charged for any of these incidences because the report states there were assaults on both sides.
This happened around 10 o'clock by the Anthony's but no tape footage could be found for the incident.

After reading the entire report, no one was actually tasered but the taser was retained by OSCO. It was a fight between people in their cars that were headed to the Anthony's and the Guardian Angels. The Angels were telling them to leave and it got heated. No one was charged for any of these incidences because the report states there were assaults on both sides.
This happened around 10 o'clock by the Anthony's but no tape footage could be found for the incident.

I'd make book that if this was caught on the A's home surveillance they're now in hot negotiations with the news outlets! $$$$$$

No one actual was tased and why did the Guardian Angels feel the need to following this car and surround it? They had left the area, no one hurt so no reason to follow and confront anyone like that. IMO having the Guardian Angels there and having them chase down people is just asking for more trouble.

No one actual was tased and why did the Guardian Angels feel the need to following this car and surround it? They had left the area, no one hurt so no reason to follow and confront anyone like that. IMO having the Guardian Angels there and having them chase down people is just asking for more trouble.

I agree with you, and it was one of the guardian angels that refused to complete the written statement.

I totally agree. This is going to add to the circus...some one better get a bigger tent.

Well this is a classic case of "he said, she said" but my money is on the guess that the angels tasered first and then beat the couple to the cops. That's probably why LE in Orlando is not happy with the guardian angels. I just read a few article that stated the guardian angels came to be in Orlando because they felt LE wasn't doing enough to protect citizens. LE was said to be understaffed.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/orlando/30252-guardian-angels.html

My guess is that LE will arrest Casey sooner than later. Until that happens this stuff will simply continue. The weekends are always the worst..and this is a Friday. Grab your popcorn.

The suspect vehicle is curiously a Ford Focus. Did anyone spot "The sippy cup gang" nearby?

Holy crap. I try so hard not to laugh about anything to do with this case, but da*n.

This whole thing is getting totally ridiculous. All sorts of people from all sorts of different agencies and organizations getting involved, but Caylee is still missing and LE presumes her to be dead. I don't believe a neighborhood is the right place for someone out on such high a bond. Seems like some sort of halfway house would be better and much more punishment.

My guess is that LE will arrest Casey sooner than later. Until that happens this stuff will simply continue. The weekends are always the worst..and this is a Friday. Grab your popcorn.

You are correct. Tonight should be interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back