Multiple Quotes

NewMom2003

Former Member
Reaction score
How do you do multiple quotes in one post? It's probably something simple and I'm just missing it. :confused:

Multi-quote only works within a thread. Here is how it works:

At the bottom right of each post (except your own) you will see this graphic:
multiquote_off.gif

If you click on it, it will change colors indicating that you want to quote that post. If you change your mind and don't want to quote from a post you have selected, just click on it again.

Work your way through the thread, selecting all the posts you want to quote from in your post. Once you have done that, you are ready to compose your message. Click on
reply.gif
and you will get the new post window with all the messages you picked to quote already quoted.

WOW, I just reread this, and somehow I missed this part...

multiquote_off.gif

If you click on it, it will change colors indicating that you want to quote that post. If you change your mind and don't want to quote from a post you have selected, just click on it again.

That is SO much easier! :doh:

Deleting my more confusing post! Thanks !

Thanks I always wondered how but never asked.

And Christine I have to say I love your avatar,I got a good laugh when i seen it.

Hope it was okay to practice here.
nope didn't work. will try again

How do you do multiple quotes in one post? It's probably something simple and I'm just missing it. :confused:

Multi-quote only works within a thread. Here is how it works:

multiquote_off.gif

Work your way through the thread, selecting all the posts you want to quote from in your post. Once you have done that, you are ready to compose your message. Click on
reply.gif
and you will get the new post window with all the messages you picked to quote already quoted.

Okay figured it out. Thank you very much!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12
Back