PA - Crystal meth in dolls

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Over 100 pounds of crystal meth made it's way to the streets of Philadelphia thanks to an International drug ring that shipped the meth in dolls.

Man, that's alot of drugs 100 pounds. The drugs were manufactured in Mexico and shipped through California to Philly. A men's shoe store was the drop off point for what was dolls stuffed with crystal meth.

These people in this bust are so in trouble.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/pa...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Wow, this will hopefully put a dent in the meth trade at least for a little while.

The violence that these gangs use is just so matter of fact to them.

I do like this article as it listed all of the people charged and the charges against them, even the dead person.

Crystal meth is such a huge problem and destroys lives, at least they have shut down one pipeline into the USA.

Geez even the burbs arent what they used to be... since a number of players in this case were ocated in the suburban area.. huge bust though and thank godness too since the effects of this drug are just so devasting.. its one that frightens me more than some of the others. likely because its cheap and soooo addictive and so hard to break the addication...man there are a lot of users who are going to be hit hard by this..

Geez even the burbs arent what they used to be...

Who knew, OPME?:eek: No they are not. Note the other South Philly connections.

Cyber Law, crystal meth wasn't a huge problem here that I know of. Seems like it's been starting up though. So, yes it is fabulous they busted these guys.

That lady had her head blown off literally in Mexico. It's so crazy how global this crapolla is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back