Wesh2 indepth investigation tonight

FloridaKatz

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.wesh.com/index.html

WESH2 plans an in depth investigation show tonight at 11pm EDT for anyone thats interested and stays up that late. I don't have the ability to download the show (nor the knowhow) to put in YouTube. I'm hoping that they will eventually play it back on WESH as it is going to happen during their normal 11pm newscast.

right now it's just the WESH weather news. The news news comes on at 11pm. And they have an alert to their investigation which will start at 11pm

They aren't showing the same thing on the computer that they are on the TV for channel 2. They will most likely post the story and video within the next 24 hours if you can't find it on that free tv channel.

Not sure if this is out there yet. I just found it: http://www.wftv.com/video/17532637/index.html

Re: Baez makes new request for new hearing and a sighting w/video surveillance footage from 7/10/08 in a Tennessee Mickey D's of Caylee and Casey. The little girl in the video does not look like Caylee to me! Also, they noted how her knotted T-shift "fashion statement" obscures the number to call!

Not sure if this is out there yet. I just found it: http://www.wftv.com/video/17532637/index.html

Re: Baez makes new request for new hearing and a sighting w/footage 7/10/08 in a Tennessee Mickey D's of Caylee and Casey. The little girl in the video does not look like Caylee to me! Also, they noted how her knotted T-shift "fashion statement" obscures the number to call!

yes, california dreamer, they showed this on NG tonight, I didn't think it looked like her either.

Yeah, it seems to only be playing weather :( sorry for the "misinformation" guys. I WAS really trying to help but guess it's turned out, in a backwards sort of way.

right now it's just the WESH weather news. The news news comes on at 11pm. And they have an alert to their investigation which will start at 11pm

I think I really got the weather channel here for Florida. It's ok though thanks for the link and updates you all. :)

I'm still watching incase

yes, california dreamer, they showed this on NG tonight, I didn't think it looked like her either.

Caylee has such unique looks and none of the look-a-likes have been even close, IMO. The one the other night in Volusia County was an extreme stretch in age, coloring, etc. The one in this video looks younger and the hair is totally different in cut, texture, etc. I have to factor in that other people aren't as tuned in to this case as we WS'ers have been with all the pics, videos, etc., that we've seen!

By the way, your boys are adorable!!!

Well, wasn't that "mysterious letter" just a bombshell! Jeez.....WESH2, what's the matter, you running out of news?

Yeah, it seems to only be playing weather :( sorry for the "misinformation" guys. I WAS really trying to help but guess it's turned out, in a backwards sort of way.

Hey no problem, Can you imagine what they are thinking though hahah I bet WS up'ed their hits.

now THAT WAS A MOTHER!

Poor woman was driving in her suv and he daughter was dragging her jump rope out of the car and the rope got caught on the axle and ripped her hand off :( she looks to be 5 or 6, doctors spent 10 hours putting her hand back on. Her mother said "there was so much blood I was just afraid to let go of her" I had a nerve in my thumb cut clean trhough once years ago, I hope she recovers well from this. WOW that is mind blowing.

But that is a mother ! someone not willing to let go of their child because they love them so much and care se deeply!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back