Advertising on Websleuths/Support Websleuths

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Websleuths welcomes Backgroundchecks.com as our first advertiser on WS.

Many of you have contacted me wanting to donate money for the upkeep of the forum. Thank you for your kindness but we do not take donations.

Every time someone clicks on the link and buys something Websleuths gets a portion. Now, if you go to this site and buy something but you did not use the links on Websleuths we will not get a portion.

I want to stress, DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED in any way shape or form to purchase something.

Backgroundchecks.com has many different types of searches. Very inexpensive types all the way up to full fledged background searches.

Backgroundchecks.com is a well established company with an excellent history on the Internet.

I feel the company is a good fit for us don't you?

If you have any questions or suggestions please post them here.

Thank you for all your support.

Tricia

Thanks a lot...I've been trying to find a college friend I've lost touch with. I've been hesitant to use any of these services but if you vouch for them then I'll give them a look.

Welcome to our first advertiser! Very appropriate and will probably get some fruitful clicks here.

Yay I'm going to do a background check on Casey Anthony!!!

Just kidding. :crazy:

If ads will help keep up the site, then great! Bring em on! I think most of us are used to seeing them everywhere anyway, on CNN, etc. No biggie!

The adds. are better then some sites you go to that make pop-ups go off all over the place!
These are quite nice. They stay right on the page.
I hope they don't slow the site down with "server is busy" ugh, hate that. :)

I do think it is a great fit, Tricia!! Thanks!

However, it is jumping all over the page when it comes up for me when I switch threads. Is it supposed to? Is it my computer since Truth's isn't doing that? It takes a few seconds for it to go back to the top then stay where it belongs which kinda bugs me. Is there something I can do to prevent it?

Absolutely Awesome Tricia !! I think this is an excellent fit for WS, and once again, you've outdone yourself.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great fit! I'm sure it will come in handy! Hope it works out well for WS and helps you, Tricia!

Where is this ad? I don't see anything different. :waitasec:

It should be in bright red at the top of your page, Ir!

Thanks for answering! It doesn't show up on mine...

Screenshot-1.png

I've got two. One at the top and one under the first post in each thread.

Odd - is it still doing that? I have yet to see anything like that.
Doing that jumping here, its like an after image on a different page, also getting a lot of site not found instead of server busy, maybe you be working on it, but do see a flash of ad when I click back after this happens. Also when doing Search and Quick Links with the drop down arrow is a problem. Ad is in front of the drop down.

Know its a work in progress, just letting you know.

Ad are a great idea to keep us going and I had thought in the past about joining a background check site, just didn't know which one might be reputable. Now I know.

I am using IE 7 on XP still happening here. Still a problem with drop downs also even with the title strip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back