ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I really, really hope she wins. I hope she wins handsome sums in fact. Not just because I dislike Casey either- the slander really DID affect ZFG's life in an extremely negative way and she deserves compensation, IMO.

How can you hire a lawyer if you don't have a job?? He must have smelled the money comin before good ole ZG came a knocken.

The way people with no money hire lawyers to bring civil suits: it's either pro bono or for a contingent fee (the attorney will only get paid if there is an actual recovery).

Dang, I really, really hope she wins. I hope she wins handsome sums in fact. Not just because I dislike Casey either- the slander really DID affect ZFG's life in an extremely negative way and she deserves compensation, IMO.

There is no ZFG.

Exactly. LE could have quietly interviewed ZG and cleared her of any involvement - end of story. It's the media and the bloggers who jumped all over not only her but everyone with a similar name or in any way connected to someone with a similar name. If not for that, we'd all be asking, "What was that woman's name again, you know, the one Casey claimed kidnapped her baby?"

oh if only it were true!!! That is the most annoying part of it all.....

Why not Jane Smith or something like that!

Good! I sincerely hope she wins.
Me too. I also hope that there is something she can do about the bloggers who drug her name through the mud. Once LE said she was cleared, her name should have disappeared but didn't.

I wouldn't think it would apply here, I could be wrong. This is news relating to the case, and no one is falsely accusing her of anything.
You are correct. ZG is in the news ,she placed herself there and this topic is open for discussion. She is, however, a victim at this point and trashing or revealing pesonal information is not acceptable.

Thanks you guys.

Zenaida wrote down the names of two of her four children on the application at Sawgrass and drives the silver car that Casey described leaving the park with Caylee. So it seems that Casey not only used this woman name but used the names of two of her four children and described her car as the one that Caylee was taken in. Casey must have known Zenaida was visiting Sawgrass on June 17 and read the information about the children and or saw the car

Zenaida wrote down the names of two of her four children on the application at Sawgrass and drives the silver car that Casey described leaving the park with Caylee. So it seems that Casey not only used this woman name but used the names of two of her four children and described her car as the one that Caylee was taken in. Casey must have known Zenaida was visiting Sawgrass on June 17 and read the information about the children and or saw the car

Please provide a link showing that Casey used ZG's kids names or that she drives a 2008 silver Ford Focus.

ZG Hires John M. For Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

The young mother of Caylee Anthony is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John M. filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named ZG, the same name as the so-called nanny that Casey claims kidnapped her little girl

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Claps! This news made my day. John M. is a well-known attorney here in O-Town and doesn't get skeered easily. This aught to be pretty exciting. Good for Zenaida.

Well, ya can't get blood from a turnip.

My thoughts exactly! Is Casey gonna steal the money to give her???? Or maybe she can give her 10 cents and hour (or whatever) that she makes at her job in prison. :twocents:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The young mother of Caylee Anthony is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John Morgan filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez, the same name as the so-called nanny that Casey claims kidnapped her little girl.

Interesting - they're not suing because Casey named her as the kidnapper, they're suing because she has the same name as the imaginary kidnapper. I think ZG would have a better chance of winning if she sued the people who gave her that name.

How can you hire a lawyer if you don't have a job?? He must have smelled the money comin before good ole ZG came a knocken.

His is a well known law firm here, that often takes cases with the hope of a pay off.

If she owns nothing, they can recieve no funds :( If she is found guilty by State Law she can not earn anything from her crime. If she gets life, what can they do garnish her prison wages?

:( I really don;t understand why he took the case, except for the free publicity. Baez is relatively unknown here he just lost his other major case, I know from "sources" he is big on his ego, taking Casey's case for him is a win win. Win lose or draw he gains the publicity, then after he can sell his story too...... ugh. This new lawyer for ZFG, I just do not see where he can aquire any funds if he does win, which I personnaly think he cannot, but if he does what can he net? She doesn't even own her own car! The only winer will be him with the publicity. :(

I still hope ZFG wins, just ... chances are slim.

Oh in about 19 minutes when NG starts. Great really isn't covering this anymore and I don't blame her. Who can keep up with all the lies??

You're so right about that... For that matter, who can keep up with the plethora of information on these threads? Gesh!

ZG Hires John M. For Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

The young mother of Caylee Anthony is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John M. filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named ZG, the same name as the so-called nanny that Casey claims kidnapped her little girl

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

OMG. Just got home and read this. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard and it doesn't surprise me. Does every ZG in the US get to sue her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatcrimewriterchick