Rescue Planned for Woman Trapped in Home by Giant Pig

Lucy's mom

Reaction score
I guess that will teach her not to bring home giant stray pigs! :crazy:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,426272,00.html

A huge pig called Bruce has trapped a terrified woman in her home in Australia.

Caroline Hayes, 63, tried to leave her house in Uki, New South Wales, to use the outdoor toilet, but the animal bit her and shoved her back inside.

Bruce, who is the size of a Shetland pony, showed up at her home 10 days ago after his owners were unable to cope with him and let him loose in the rainforest.

Hayes began feeding the beast, but he became more aggressive, demanding more food and biting her on the leg when she tried to go to the toilet.

Local rangers tried to rescue her but could not capture the huge animal.

I couldn't think of anything for this one!:crazy:

"It started getting very pushy, started pushing me around, so I started to get a bit frightened, until the stage that it started knocking on my door at 4 a.m., actually head-butting my door.”

OMG!!! Now that is one spoiled pig......:crazy:.......poor lady. I hope she gets to the bathroom soon!

I don't know which is worse, having to use an outhouse or being trapped by a giant pig. Wonder what will happen to Bruce.

I have to say, if a big giant pig showed up on my doorstep animal control would have been called. Things are certainly done a lot different in Australia! LOL

She took the phrase, "bring home the bacon" to the extreme eh? LOL

Poor lady... poor Bruce... the family that turned him out should be held responsible.

*snickers at the thought of PETA being held captive by a big ole hungry pig* Heh... :D

Poor lady... poor Bruce... the family that turned him out should be held responsible.

*snickers at the thought of PETA being held captive by a big ole hungry pig* Heh... :D

Can't you just see them all hurriedly pumping out breast milk and trying to feed him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back