Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here, but......

Wasn't there information quite a while ago that someone saw a "hand-off" of Caylee in a gas station to a woman with strawberry blonde hair?

Anything is possible in this case and I'm keeping an open mind. However, I admit the evidence in the trunk is compelling.

Great question...do you believe everything you hear?
WHO said that the "decomposing hair" belonged to Caylee? (besides NG)

mitocondrial dna said so...:) Since Casey is alive, and the mitocondrial dna of the sample matched hers, and was from a corpse, then according to scientific deduction, it can only have been her child. Since she had only one child, then again, through reasonable deduction, it was Caylee, who was her only child...

I believe LE 100%. If Caylee was still with us The police & FBI would be searching.
The smell in the car, the lies, the hair, The human decomp...
Nope, I still think Caylee is in heaven.

That is what I asked the detectives....basically....what if she was flown as a Lapbaby?
I was told that ALL children, whether lap children or not...must have ID ....
It was explained to me that IF that plane went down...they would have to have all names on that roster...(lapchild or not.)
I was not the lady at the counter that oked them to board...you may have to ask them.

Not trying to be rude, but Federal Rules state that any person OVER the age of 18 must have a valid ID. period. Children are NOT REQUIRED to produce any identification. The ONLY exception is if airport personal have reason to suspect something is not right.

I understand that people here would like to question TTT, but if you are going to put her down, please do not. No-one did this to Exit 13 or Dante. Please treat her the same.

If you don't want to believe in Caylee being alive, there are so many other threads to speak on.

With respect, Exit 13 and Dante didn't make up an airport terminal....

So, basically, you saw Caylee dressed in clothes you can identify in pics available all over the Web, telling you her name was "CayleeMarieAntini"--just exactly like George stated she said it on TV, holding an identical-type unclothed babydoll (that has been reported) and being asked to read a book to her unidentified adult companion (kinda like we see in that ubiquitous video from Father's day?)
Very valid points/question. I had the same questions myself.

ok...I'm going to spill some beans here and I probably shouldn't...god please forgive me.
When I heard about Mark Hawkins....the Marine in 29 palms....last week...I thought again all weekend, it kept coming to me....So somehow I looked him up and got a photo of him....the lady I saw in the airport has the same face as him!
I did more research...searched, "Mark Hawkins North Carolina." There are 4 shown within 30 miles of Charlotte, N.C.
In doing more research, I found that Mark Hawkins father is probably also Mark Hawkins, as his grandfather was.
Now, many that have read the scripts, know that AnnMarie Chase is Mark Hawkins mother and she lives in Orlando. Cindy told me that she thought that 1 sister may also...where the rest of the sisters? How many sisters does MH have?
I think that the lady I saw was MH Sister...that she flew down from NY or NJ to get Caylee for MH (since he can't leave..in military) to take her to his fathers home in Charlotte, NC.

i really question this skewering. please answer my question regarding the police sketch artist, (if I missed it I apologize, i'm multi-tasking)

ok...I'm going to spill some beans here and I probably shouldn't...god please forgive me.
When I heard about Mark Hawkins....the Marine in 29 palms....last week...I thought again all weekend, it kept coming to me....So somehow I looked him up and got a photo of him....the lady I saw in the airport has the same face as him!
I did more research...searched, "Mark Hawkins North Carolina." There are 4 shown within 30 miles of Charlotte, N.C.
In doing more research, I found that Mark Hawkins father is probably also Mark Hawkins, as his grandfather was.
Now, many that have read the scripts, know that AnnMarie Chase is Mark Hawkins mother and she lives in Orlando. Cindy told me that she thought that 1 sister may also...where the rest of the sisters? How many sisters does MH have?
I think that the lady I saw was MH Sister...that she flew down from NY or NJ to get Caylee for MH (since he can't leave..in military) to take her to his fathers home in Charlotte, NC.

Were you told not to give this information out???

Casey could have placed Caylee through a private agency or an adoption facilitator.
If the woman TTT saw with Caylee was a facilitator or worked for the adoption agency she would have had all the necessary paperwork to transport the child and would not have been the least bit concerned about being identified or that Caylee was social with people on the flight or in the Airport.
Maybe this has already been asked if so I'm sorry but TTT could you give us a description of the lady with the child named Caylee. TIA
BTW...Welcome and thanks for coming to WS

Don't you think that the adoptive parents (alleged) would have come forward by now to clear this up? They could very quietly contact LE, and LE would release the info that Caylee is (allegedly) alive. That's why I give no credence to the adoption story. What kind of people would let a person go to trial for murder when they could clear it up with just a mouth swab DNA?

What a shame you didn't get a picture with your phone or cam............

Because on July 2, Caylee was just a cute little girl she talked to in an airport.

I thought you said that she wan't boarding the same plane as yourself?

TTT never said that. She said repeatedly that Caylee boarded the same plane as she did.

Go to the Orlando Sentinel blog and read her postings there, or go back to the beginning of this thread to read what she actually said.

Orlando Sentinel blog

Hi TTT. Sorry you are getting such a hard time. FWIW, I believe you.

I think that it is safe to say that the name "Caylee Anthony" was not used when checking in or for the manifest. Yet you say that the lady she was traveling with did nothing to hide the child's identity from you ... to the extreme ... she even clarified the name for you. Is that correct?

Wouldn't LE be able to track down EVERY adult that was on that flight and be able to determine if the headcounts for "children" on the flight was correct or incorrect??

Wouldn't LP be able to contact every person on the flight and find this woman and child?? Unless she gave totally fake ID and name.

Why wouldn't the Anthony's spend their money on a good PI firm that could follow up on this siting?? (Instead of PR)

Of course LE could track them down if they WANTED to, but doing this would not fit with their immediate conclusion that the child was dead. As for private investigators of any kind, hired by anyone, the airlines would not be required to provide the passenger lists to them and probably could not do so without a warrant of some kind.

I'm confused. MH was in drag?

TTT thank you for coming here and posting what you saw and heard. I know that there are a lot of poster that will come on this thread and try and trash what you have to say. Just keep the faith and hold your head up high.

I don't think we're allowed to do that!!! :)

Yeah, I just saw that....Didn't she say terminal C??

I believe she said Gate C5. From what I remember, there are only two terminals (A&B) and within those terminals the gates are strictly numeric. TTT, are you sure about "C5"?

One question I have is about TTT's puppy - was it with TTT and son in the boarding lounge? This is what it sounds like to me.

I didn't get the understanding that this thread, too, was limited to people who believe that Caylee is still alive. I think it also disrespectful to posters who don't just accept this at face value to imply there is something wrong with them. If some choose to believe this story without investigating it, so be it. I would like to know how someone flew out of a nonexistent terminal; what proof there is there was not an investigation; who was involved from LE, so that we can follow and confirm what is said here. Someone telling a story like this should expect strict scrutiny, as should her proponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ