Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

Thank you for the thread Patty! :) She's starting out talking about the audio tapes of Lee, Jesse and TL. Started playing part of Lee's tape about when he got to the house after the car was recovered and tells of seeing the trunk open, windows rolled down and the "odor".

Why is Lee laughing?

What is so funny about the smell of his neice's decomposing body?

I can't believe he laughed, not a nervous laugh at all. What's so funny Lee?

WOW. I think when Casey actually hears these tapes.. from 3 VERY important men in her life her heart will break.

I think this might be what finally breaks her.

JMO.

Lee seems very unemotional and matter-of-fact in this interview. I can't see how he can remain so unemotional.

Now Nancy is reading a bit deep into some comments in my opinion.

She is going to feel so alone, so betrayed.

Just what we need here people!

Caylee sold in Puerto Rico.............according to the Orange Co. Sheriff there's no evidence to support this.

Why is Lee laughing?

What is so funny about the smell of his neice's decomposing body?
I don't understand it either. He's saying this so matter-of-fact, and yet calling the smell atrocious.

Already playing quotes w/the "diabolical liar" and "spiteful b!tch!!" I'm sure we'll hear those on a near continual loop.

Out of 561 text messages from tot mom ONLY 2 mention Caylee!

Talking about the "having been sold in Puerto Rico" story quite a bit.

Lee's waaaay to casual about the atrocious smell- doesn't he know what that means??

Lee is acting just like Casey.

Know it all's they think they arre...

Caylee sold in Puerto Rico.............according to the Orange Co. Sheriff there's no evidence to support this.
She would've had to been flown down there and there are flight manifests which I'm sure LE has checked. Of course there's no evidence to support this. MOO :)

Talking about erased emails.... they are never really gone.. etc

Looks like there was one lone protester with a sign in the background behind Leticia - the reporter in front of Anthony house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back