Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard mention in a thread a few mins ago that there were the text messages of Casey's in the parking lot forum. I went over to look and didn't see them there and can't remember what thread I saw the original post on. DOes anyone know if the texts have in fact been released???????

They're there! Go to the Jury Room, Post #7.
And thanks again to everyone who worked so hard to secure, scan and host them! :)

I've got a question for someone who has been through the phone records.....I was reading through Amy's text messages and I came across texts from a number ending in 71, from a male who really showed alot of interest in Casey. In one text he says "***** came over today and I didn't care....I just want Casey" (may not be exact quote) and some right after the arrest where he seemed really heartbroken and concerned (said he would do n e thing (his spelling) to help her)then later really devastated by the lies. I can't figure out who that was....and have ruled out Jesse, Tony and Ricardo......was thinking maybe will....but I looked through his interview and I don't think it was him, but I couldn't rule him out with a phone number. Anyone know who this was and if he has been interviewed? I also found it odd that they left all those numbers in there like that.....those poor people, couldn't they have coded the darn things?

I think you bring up a very valid point about Thanksgiving Break weekend.

What I am confused about though, is your intimation that someone from California would fly all the way to Florida for Thanksgiving Break, but couldn't fly to their own parent's home.

I mean, California flight to Florida isn't around the corner, and is perhaps not much closer or cheaper on the airfare than what their parent's home would be - well, unless of course their parents lived in NY, or NJ or something like that. ;)

My thought was he is attending school here but is from California or somewhere an equally long flight away,and his parents still live there. Lots of kids who really can't afford to fly back and forth for both Thanksgiving (just a weekend really) and Christmas which is the much longer break, often go home with local Florida friends for the holiday. UF, Miami, UCF...there are LOTS of top colleges in Florida that are within a few hours drive of Orlando.

I have a question that has been bothering me. I distinctly remember seeing a picture of Caylee's baby doll, the one named "mama" in a picture were it didn't have any clothes on. I know about the picture of the doll with Caylee holding her. where the doll is dressed in pink and Caylee is in the car seat. This is not the one I mean. The one that is in my mind, has the doll, naked, I think somewhere in Casey's car.:confused:

Has anyone else seen this picture? I am going crazy trying to find it. :crazy:

I have a question that has been bothering me. I distinctly remember seeing a picture of Caylee's baby doll, the one named "mama" in a picture were it didn't have any clothes on. I know about the picture of the doll with Caylee holding her. where the doll is dressed in pink and Caylee is in the car seat. This is not the one I mean. The one that is in my mind, has the doll, naked, I think somewhere in Casey's car.:confused:

Has anyone else seen this picture? I am going crazy trying to find it. :crazy:

I'm in the same boat...I had it in my mind there was this pic. But the only one I really find was a very new looking baby-doll clothed and in Caylee's hands.

I'm starting to wonder if I didn't in my mind connect that picture (the one we all know) with the police records of a 'unclothed soft bodied doll'. I think we can all deduce the doll Caylee holds in her carseat is a soft bodied doll.

I'm seraching for this picture too, though I'm starting to doubt myself and think I combined the image and the inventory in my mind. Gawd this case is nerve wracking! Thank goodness I'm only on the sidelines!

I'm in the same boat...I had it in my mind there was this pic. But the only one I really find was a very new looking baby-doll clothed and in Caylee's hands.

I'm starting to wonder if I didn't in my mind connect that picture (the one we all know) with the police records of a 'unclothed soft bodied doll'. I think we can all deduce the doll Caylee holds in her car seat is a soft bodied doll.

I'm searching for this picture too, though I'm starting to doubt myself and think I combined the image and the inventory in my mind. Gawd this case is nerve wracking! Thank goodness I'm only on the sidelines!

Yay, I knew I wasn't going crazy, other people have seen this picture too, in my minds eye it was naked, upside down and in the floor of the backseat of Casey's car. I have been searching and searching. I am beginning to wonder if that is video footage that was on Nancy Grace. Maybe the before and after commercial footage they play. I watched for it tonight but didn't see it, maybe they changed it.

Has anyone else seen a picture of Caylee's baby doll "mama"? I don't mean the one of Caylee holding the doll in her car seat, were the doll is wearing pink.
If we have seen it, someone else must have too, please help. :confused:

One thing that I have always been curious about and it may have been asked and answered is where did George go on July 15th after the car had been recovered. Does anyone know for sure? Did he go to work that day? If not, where was he?

Why didn't LE question TonE about the smell in the car since he was with KC when she went to her parents' house on June 20th?
Also did LE question him about KC's laptop the night CA picked her up...his staement was KC was on the laptop when her mom arrived and LA said it was blue screen when he got there to get it later that night...

Why didn't LE question TonE about the smell in the car since he was with KC when she went to her parents' house on June 20th?
Never mind.. I just reread..it was not the 20th...it was the week before....

A really dumb newbie question: What does ETA mean? I notice a lot of posters put that before stating an opinion.

Another dumb question: some people put "moo" at the end of their posts. What's that all about?

1) Anyone recognize the interior of the little, possibly-dark-green, crew-cab pick-up Casey's passed out in from her 21st b-day pics? It doesn't appear to be GMC/Ford to me. My guess, based on crowd in some of the other 21st pics is this belongs to Annie D. circle of friends.

2) I don't have the link handy, but, IIRC, the heavy-set brunette w/ curly ~shoulder-length hair was in some of the other 21st bday pics in addition to Annie D. Same girl that was in at least one of the beach pics. Anyone recall her name?

Weigh-in here please:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2739490&postcount=37

My first post- sorry if I goof up-

CA in response to Greta's V's question regarding the stolen gas cans-

Greta-"Are these the sheds were there was some report something was stolen from the shed or broken into?"

CA- "Yes, and we actually need to replace a lot of stuff out there. But, yes, this is one of the sheds that we would normally keep locked and normally keep shovels in, which we do keep shovels in."

My question is_ Was CA giving away more information than she intended and correcting herself? In other words- : Was there more stolen than just the gas cans? Like maybe shovels?

I've been wondering about tax returns. Would be interesting to know if KC reported income, child care expenses, etc. Do y'all know if there's been any mention of tax returns? Oh, and happy Friday!:)

Any way to find out who's cell # this is 407-462-9293?
A reverse search showed it to be a Winter Park #.

Very interesting text messages left from this #
1069 14074629293 N/A 07/20/08
07:59:53 Read Inbox Incoming He should have talked
PM (GMT- to a detective…oh well.
4) There will be a big hole
But it will help

1071 14074629293 N/A 07/20/08
08:11:46 Read Inbox Incoming Its like who wants to be
PM (GMT- a millionaire
4)

08:41:47 Read Inbox Incoming Leaving the anthony
PM (GMT- house now
4)

1075 14074629293 N/A 07/20/08
08:56:21 Read Inbox Incoming Going to be ten minutes
PM (GMT- late
4)

1076 14074629293 N/A 07/20/08
08:55:14 Read Inbox Incoming Going to be ten minutes
PM (GMT- late
4)

1078 14074629293 N/A 07/20/08
09:17:17 Read Inbox Incoming That’s cool. Sorry about
PM (GMT- being late
4)

1079 14074629293 N/A 07/20/08
11:29:18 Read Inbox Incoming Won’t take a genius or the
PM (GMT- feds to start talking to you
4) guys about that trip because
You three left at different times to out of the country
While Caylee was unaccounted for.
Know what I mean?

1080 14074629293 N/A 07/21/08
03:09:38 Read Inbox Incoming Was a productive day
PM (GMT- Agree with you that i
4) am happy I met you out
Of this. Thanks for
Cheering me up tonight
Talk to you tomorrow.

From the last text it sounds like this is someone Amy just met through this ordeal.
Any suggestions?

But it will help

PM (GMT- a millionaire
4)

PM (GMT- house now
4)

PM (GMT- late
4)

PM (GMT- late
4)

PM (GMT- being late
4)

Know what I mean?

Of this. Thanks for
Cheering me up tonight
Talk to you tomorrow.

From the last text it sounds like this is someone Amy just met through this ordeal.
Any suggestions?

Could it be LA? She said she had not met KC's family yet.

I have a question, what do we know about KC needing $80 to get her car out of a tow lot earlier in the month? Did it get towed when it ran out of gas that first time (when she and TonE went to the Anthony house for gas cans). If we can find out where it was we might can find out if it already had an odor to it then. Hopefully the person who towed it that time did not have a cold.

But it will help

PM (GMT- a millionaire
4)

PM (GMT- house now
4)

PM (GMT- late
4)

PM (GMT- late
4)

PM (GMT- being late
4)

Know what I mean?

Of this. Thanks for
Cheering me up tonight
Talk to you tomorrow.

Any suggestions?

I saw on another thread - I think it was LawGirl (or something like that) figured out it is Jesse. He befriended Amy to try to piece things together. She cross checked the phone #. I think Jesse was working with Lee at the time to find more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PooreGal53