Where was she putting Caylee!!!!???

I think she left her there at night time. No maintenance, no one showing the model apartment. Also, I think I remember from some video clip of the model apartment on the news, that it was furnished. Voila.....a home away from home.

Right, because she had keys to a model apartment and access to their gated entry?
That's pretty far out there, but whatever.

Since these are acts of a diablical monster:furious:, it's hard for any of us to envision what KC did, how she did it, and why, etc.,
Somehow I think she was drugging little Caylee, and then putting her into her trunk! It makes me sick to my stomach just typing that!:mad:

I hope that LE has it all figured out. She needs to be charged with the maximum charges that the law allows!

Thanks for clarify--sorry 'bout that.

Model apartments are usually locked or at least when I was an apartment manager they were. The management is not going ot take a chance on someone sleeping there or it getting torn up. I just think the model apartment would not work and someone would have seen her. I still think it is the car, maybe the trunk. Did her rear seat fold down for access to the trunk? I know some do.

well let me see either ricardo is lying or cindy is lying????????????????????? It seemed to me casey and ricardo didn't really end thing well.

This trunk theory is ridiculous, I think. On the night that R. woke up and Caylee was gone...why would Casey wake up a sleeping child only to drug her and put her in the trunk. It doesn't make sense.

As for the other times, Casey's friends live in apartments, I'm sure. There are people out all the time. Someone would notice if a child was getting in and out of a car trunk!

I'm sure Caylee just went home that one night and Cindy just forgot. Or maybe Casey didn't tell her and just got up early and went to meet Caylee in the morning and Cindy didn't even notice.

I agree. :)

Since these are acts of a diablical monster:furious:, it's hard for any of us to envision what KC did, how she did it, and why, etc.,
Somehow I think she was drugging little Caylee, and then putting her into her trunk! It makes me sick to my stomach just typing that!:mad:

I hope that LE has it all figured out. She needs to be charged with the maximum charges that the law allows!

Yeah, I think she was too!!! :furious:

well let me see either ricardo is lying or cindy is lying????????????????????? It seemed to me casey and ricardo didn't really end thing well.
:waitasec: i am not connecting the dots... why does one of them have to be lying? is it a timeline thing?

According to AL interview statement AL said Cindy called and asked Casey to come home at times, so yes, I think it fits that she would have called Casey and told her to bring Caylee home especially if she suspected that they were at a guy's house.
Although the only info AL had about this was what Casey told him Cindy said so did it really happen???

What if she did leave her at the SG apts(how would she get in though?) and someone else found her? Someone that did something to her??

This is a good speculation. If Casey had made it a habit to leave Caylee in the vacant apartment, a pedophile may have taken notice and either abducted Caylee or harmed her there. This would explain a few things, such as Casey returning to Sawgrass with LE and pointinng out the vacant apartment; Casey panicking, knowing it was her fault that something happened to Caylee while alone in the apartment;, Casey being unwilling to tell her mom, or anyone else, why she had left her child unattended, and trying on her own to find out who either took or killed her child.

But, I guess the decomposition odor in the car doesn't tie in with this theory.

Naw, I dont think she was doing that at the time!! Its florida people way to hot and besides Caylee would tell about that before to cindy. come on lets not go to the dark corners of our minds with the xanax, not quite yet. IMO, she was taking the xanax with drinking. SHe may have taken Caylee home that night? I do not think Cindy an remember sh^! herself............did you see her figgeting in her chair?? I even think Cindy is on meds myself. But no that night at Ricardos Casey may have taken her to Annies or home. I am thinking.....but to put her in a hot trunk over night at that point & time is rediculous to believe.

I totally agree with this post. I live in Southern Florida, there is no way you can leave a baby locked in the trunk over and over. If that were the case Caylee would've pasted away a long time ago. I lived in Orlando for a stint years ago, way too hot even at night in the fall for such a thing.

I used to take Xanex while drinking, never made me sleepy, I actually was able to party longer.

:waitasec: i am not connecting the dots... why does one of them have to be lying? is it a timeline thing?

cindy said in her interview that she never brought caylee home and ricardo said she did. i personal do not believe she did something to caylee like drugged her and stored her.

This trunk theory is ridiculous, I think. ...why would Casey wake up a sleeping child only to drug her and put her in the trunk. It doesn't make sense.

Very little in this case makes sense. Forget about using logic to understand
how any of the Anthony's act.

Following this line of thinking you may find the following thread of interest: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70811

Also, "Oviedo" thread that starts regarding some pics of Casey "there" w/ Caylee when they visited Amy & Lauren, puppy, etc. property appeared to be vacant in ~timeframe needed. That thread develops into requesting LE to search the property, including the heavily wooded & swampy adjacent lot. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71069&highlight=oviedo

Note: Recently released Tony R. transcript refers to msgs about Caylee caregiver needing to stop @ a house in Oviedo to pick up her puppy, IIRC.

It's interesting to speculate that KC may have taken Caylee to that vacant Sawgrass apartment and left her there alone during the day. Three reasons why it's not plausible:

1. KC had mentioned a nanny named "Zani" as far back as 2007. It's too much of a coincidence to believe that, on June 17, two days after the last documented sighting of Caylee, a woman who came to look at the VERY APARTMENT where KC had been keeping Caylee would be named Zenaida! Too convenient!

2. How would Casey have been getting into the apartment? I'm sure it would have been locked.

3. Caylee would have said something to Cindy about this, right?

This is a good speculation. If Casey had made it a habit to leave Caylee in the vacant apartment, a pedophile may have taken notice and either abducted Caylee or harmed her there. This would explain a few things, such as Casey returning to Sawgrass with LE and pointinng out the vacant apartment; Casey panicking, knowing it was her fault that something happened to Caylee while alone in the apartment;, Casey being unwilling to tell her mom, or anyone else, why she had left her child unattended, and trying on her own to find out who either took or killed her child.

But, I guess the decomposition odor in the car doesn't tie in with this theory.

I wasn't speculating as to where Caylee is NOW - I was only speculating as to where she might be leaving her while Caylee was still alive. I guess a vacant apartment seems so much nicer than a trunk of a hot car......

cindy said in her interview that she never brought caylee home and ricardo said she did. i personal do not believe she did something to caylee like drugged her and stored her.

Unless I missed it (I haven't watched the whole interview yet), I believe she said she has never called Casey and told her to bring her home in the middle of the night (except for July 15).

Well I think she left Caylee in that car at times and that she did indeed die in there. Maybe not the trunk, but in the car. Why? On Greta long ago before the major drama/CA stated Casey ALWAYS kept a spare key in case the car got locked by accident w Caylee in it.
There was no pool accident, no oh she fell off a balcony. People call 911 for that stuff. There was no Zani the make up Nanny!
It was definately casey drugged her, then partied, and Caylee died in the car ie self absorbed Sociopaths do that!

It's interesting to speculate that KC may have taken Caylee to that vacant Sawgrass apartment and left her there alone during the day. Three reasons why it's not plausible:

1. KC had mentioned a nanny named "Zani" as far back as 2007. It's too much of a coincidence to believe that, on June 17, two days after the last documented sighting of Caylee, a woman who came to look at the VERY APARTMENT where KC had been keeping Caylee would be named Zenaida! Too convenient!

2. How would Casey have been getting into the apartment? I'm sure it would have been locked.

3. Caylee would have said something to Cindy about this, right?

The only possible way for these theories to work would be: a person using the name of Zenaida, or any other name for that matter, who worked as a maid or maintenance worker at Sawgrass might have a master key to vacant apartments. She/he could have given Casey the keys or copies of them.

OR, someone who used to live in that apartment still had keys, even an office worker from there could have their own set of keys. My daughter lived next door to a model apartment all last year, and many times the office staff used the furnished model apartment for temporary quarters when they were moving between apartments due to job changes. The same company owned numerous complexes and moved workers between office staffs on occasion which required them to move to the new complex.

This theory won't work though, if LE is telling the truth about getting all those security videos from the apartment.

Unless I missed it (I haven't watched the whole interview yet), I believe she said she has never called Casey and told her to bring her home in the middle of the night (except for July 15).
Maybe KC saying that her mom called was just a lie. Could be that it wasn't that late in the night and KC got up and took Caylee home on her own so her Mom wouldn't be mad.

Another thing in that interview CA said that Caylee and CA didn't spent that many nights after from home but that doesn't match with the calendar events that Jesse provided in his interview. IIRC they stayed at Ricardo's at least 3 other nights in like a week and a half.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1
Back