Petition Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Debbie

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone has posted this or not but on Central Florida News 13 there is a petition for Lifetime about doing a movie and paying the Anthony's two million dollars.

I signed it! No one should get profit of a childs death period.JMO

This has been posted and removed by MODs several times already

I thought that the ones that were removed by the Mods before were some sort of private petitions that were started by an individual.. The one posted above is right from the news site .. so it looks to be legit.. IMO

BlackDeckerSheTools.jpg

I thought that the ones that were removed by the Mods before were some sort of private petitions that were started by an individual.. The one posted above is right from the news site .. so it looks to be legit.. IMO

same one that has been removed already

It looks like the same petition.

If you're going to sign it, why put websleuths.com? Repeated posts about this have been removed.

Ask a mod if you can add websleuths.com.

I dont think anyone should be adding Websleuths - after all, Tricia did not start that petition. I think a line has to be drawn when it comes to listing
Websleuths on things that aren't started by this wonderful website. To me that is publicity that Tricia doesnt need.

BTW - I signed the petition anyway :)

I dont think anyone should be adding Websleuths - after all, Tricia did not start that petition. I think a line has to be drawn when it comes to listing
Websleuths on things that aren't started by this wonderful website. To me that is publicity that Tricia doesnt need.

BTW - I signed the petition anyway :)

Especially since posts keep getting removed about it. I didn't sign it: I don't believe online petitions do anything except you give them your email addy. My opinion. I did write Lifetime a letter.

It's not from the news site, it's from Care 2, so yes, it's legit, but I do hope this whole thing is removed, if people want to petition run a google search for Casey Anthony + petitions. You'll find plenty that way and WS doesn't get dragged into it.

same one that has been removed already

Sorry bout that... I just assumed that since it was being pushed by
cfnews13.com that it was a good one... Now as to why anyone would post anything regarding Websleuths is beyond me.. if anything it would be http://www.cfnews13.com/News/ that is put down as to where you heard of/found the petition..

Hi Guys,

The confusion is my fault.

We have a hard and fast rule that we don't start "petitions" or "protests" without approval first.

I have been MIA due to a death in the family and my son is sick.

The mods did the right thing by moving this thread, however, since it is a news story I feel it is now in a different category.

I am not opposed to petitions or protests but if someone on WS is going to use WS to start one of these items they need approval first. That's all.

Carry on my friends,

Tricia

Hi Guys,

The confusion is my fault.

We have a hard and fast rule that we don't start "petitions" or "protests" without approval first.

I have been MIA due to a death in the family and my son is sick.

The mods did the right thing by moving this thread, however, since it is a news story I feel it is now in a different category.

I am not opposed to petitions or protests but if someone on WS is going to use WS to start one of these items they need approval first. That's all.

Carry on my friends,

Tricia

Thank you Tricia !!

I read that someone had already contacted Lifetime and they denied there was any movie deal with any of them. The Anthonys attorney also stated he had no knowledge of any deals for movies or books. Since he is the attorney, I'm sure he would be informed of it so as to look over any contract.

Lifetime has not only denied it, they have most sincerely denied it....yet the rumor carries on.

I read that someone had already contacted Lifetime and they denied there was any movie deal with any of them. The Anthonys attorney also stated he had no knowledge of any deals for movies or books. Since he is the attorney, I'm sure he would be informed of it so as to look over any contract.

Yes, it's true that they have all denied the movie deal... but personally, I don't believe any of em.. I think JB is counting on books and movies to make him a STAR... and wouldn't put anything past that little weasel. JMO

It looks like the same petition.

If you're going to sign it, why put websleuths.com? Repeated posts about this have been removed.

Ask a mod if you can add websleuths.com.

Personally I dont think anyone should post WS. I have my own opinion and it doesn't involve WS. Im my own person and have my own opinion I wouldn't drag someone else or WS in my own believe. Thats just me:) JMO

There was a thread on here yesterday from the Mod's stating that any petitions had to be cleared through them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23