Latest Caylee Anthony Prayer Vigil Information

nachomama

Reaction score
Prayer vigil for Caylee Anthony to be held Sunday night

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...,5731517.story

Family members of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony plan to hold a prayer vigil for the little girl tonight, one week after they cancelled the weekly event to help "bring peach back to the neighborhood."

Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison announced Sunday afternoon that there will be a vigil for Caylee Anthony at 8:30 p.m. outside the Anthony home. Last week's vigil was cancelled after protesters clashed with family members in the days leading up to the vigil.

They just can't help themselves. It has been way too quiet for them. Everybody being good. Protestors gone for the most part. Asked by their HOA to no longer hold the vigils in their driveway. But they just can't help it. There has to be drama all the time.

It is like a little kid stirring an ant hill with a stick. He knows he is going to get bitten but it is so hypnotic that he just can't help it.

Prayer vigil for Caylee Anthony to be held Sunday night

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...,5731517.story

Family members of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony plan to hold a prayer vigil for the little girl tonight, one week after they cancelled the weekly event to help "bring peach back to the neighborhood."

Anthony family spokesman Larry Garrison announced Sunday afternoon that there will be a vigil for Caylee Anthony at 8:30 p.m. outside the Anthony home. Last week's vigil was cancelled after protesters clashed with family members in the days leading up to the vigil.

It must be to quiet in the neighborhood for them...

"We ask the public to keep looking for Caylee alive and or any manner that one sees fit," Garrison said.

Hmmm, have they ever released a statement like this before?

Here's a thought, Instead of holding a vigil why not find out from their darling daughter where she put their granddaughters body?

:rolleyes: sorry, but i don't think this is genuine on the family's behalf.... they should at the very least hold it off-site for respect for their neighbors who may have FINALLY had some p&q in their neighborhood! :mad:

yes, why cant they have it at a Church somewhere?
you know this will bring a big mess to the neighborhood.:banghead:
Police will have to be caled, by Casey DEMANDING they get over there.
UGGG

It has been quiet on the Anthony homefront lately. There have been no protester incidents, no confrontations, and even the webcam is not working sometimes or showing anything of interest when it does work.

Why can't the Anthony's just stay quiet now? They wanted people to leave them alone. They got their wish, so now I just do not understand why they are creating another show now. IMO, they are hipocrites. (spelling, lol)

I think in lieu of these recent documents coming out, that many are going to feel sorry for the Anthonys..I don't think there will be an uproar there tonight..
In a way, I am glad they are having this tonight, because for some reason, I feel this could be the last one..
I honestly think we may be in for a huge week in this case, and I believe that those who support the theory of Caylee being alive, need this one last vigil..
If any of the protesters heard George's testimony, I don't think they would go to cause problems..JMHO

The protesters are chompin at the bit right now ...

yes, why cant they have it at a Church somewhere?
you know this will bring a big mess to the neighborhood.:banghead:
Police will have to be caled, by Casey DEMANDING they get over there.
UGGG

yes, that would be a great way to honor Caylee, but not go against the HOA who asked them not to hold it there, and would still give the neighbors some peace that they deserve

I thought the HOA told them that the vigils were no longer allowed?

"We ask the public to keep looking for Caylee alive and or any manner that one sees fit," Garrison said.

Call TES and tell them - quick

That is a very strange statement, any manner that one sees fit, you would think he would have worded it differently.

I think in lieu of these recent documents coming out, that many are going to feel sorry for the Anthonys..I don't think there will be an uproar there tonight..
In a way, I am glad they are having this tonight, because for some reason, I feel this could be the last one..
I honestly think we may be in for a huge week in this case, and I believe that those who support the theory of Caylee being alive, need this one last vigil..
If any of the protesters heard George's testimony, I don't think they would go to cause problems..JMHO

I agree that this might be a huge week. There are going to be a lot of people who still believe Caylee is alive that will need support when they get/accept the full force blow of the truth.

One has to have thick skin to accept in their mind what their heart doesn't want to believe. As much as I despise the way the A's have acted, I know they will be in bad shape when they are finally presented with the facts or when Caylee's body is found. I do think in a small sort of way that they are having false hope because of LE's reluctance to SHOW the evidence they have. I understand why they can't, but I get where the A's are seeing that as hope.

I thought it was pretty obvious that LE was trying to somewhat help Cindy break through during her video interview as he was holding her hands and talking to her. LE knows it's going to hit them hard. IMO

Every time I start to have a wee bit of sympathy for this family, they stand up to the plate and show me exactly how misplaced that sympathy is. I can't wait till Casey is charged with murder and this dog and pony show is over with.

It has been quiet on the Anthony homefront lately. There have been no protester incidents, no confrontations, and even the webcam is not working sometimes or showing anything of interest when it does work.

Why can't the Anthony's just stay quiet now? They wanted people to leave them alone. They got their wish, so now I just do not understand why they are creating another show now. IMO, they are hipocrites. (spelling, lol)
My opinion. They NEED that DRAMA - particularly Cindy. I bet she was a Munchausens by Proxy type mom.

:confused: Now what is THAT supposed to mean??? btw. Hello to my favorite boogying feline!!!:dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back