Dr. Phil Show-Links to show now added

Status
Not open for further replies.
YaY! WTG Believe! I hope that finally BK gets a name, identity and maybe even a family! National TV exposure is definitely the way to go! This is most definitely My Opinion Only, but I sure hope Dr Phil treats this with sensitivity not sensationalism. I would hate to see BK put on the spot or made to look like a fool. Do you know what I mean? I hate to even say that, but Dr. Phil is not really my favorite person. Mods, if this is not the correct spot for this post, please feel free to delete. But Dr. Phil isn't what I would really call "warm and fuzzy". Oh, I don't know. Never mind. :blush: You know what I mean. Anyway, Best of Luck BK! I'm wishing you all the best!:blowkiss:

I wonder how much research Dr. Phils team will do in preparation for the show. If they will read here to see all that we have found out.

I wouldn't sit back & hope the Dr. Phil staff does their homework..... I'd prepare a detailed email of all the things you found out & believe they need to know.

For Dr. Phil, this is just one more show to tape & get on the air.

I saw BK on one of our local news websites today!
www.koin.com
Let it scroll a couple times through the headlines- then there he is! Must be in relation to the upcoming show?

I saw BK on one of our local news websites today!
www.koin.com
Let it scroll a couple times through the headlines- then there he is! Must be in relation to the upcoming show?

I couldn't find it, but I believe you...COOL. It's possible that the show is being taped even as we speak. I need to wait for Mr. Kyle to get back to me, but as soon as he does, I will share whatever he is allowed to set forth.

That is so cool, believe. I sure hope that he (and we) gets what he is looking for. An identify and maybe, finally a family! Wouldn't that be wonderful!~?

For once, I have a reason to watch Dr. Phil. I think it will be great for BK... putting pics of him out there, is one thing, but to put forth an actual filmed video of him will elevate things to a whole higher level... maybe someone watching will see him, pick up on his facial mannerism or/and voice mannerisms and make a connection. *crossing fingers*

I hope so too, elphaba. I first heard of BK when reading the Enquirer then found him here. I used to live in Savannah and I remember Richmond Hill where he was found. I sure hope that someone can identify the man.

Wow thats great! Oprah should do a show on him too! Benjaman needs to be returned to his family.

The show is scheduled to air during the first two weeks of the new fall season; the season usually starts the first week of September, so let's keep an eye out for notices. I will let you know if Mr. Kyle get's advanced notice.

The confidentiality agreements regarding the taping of the show etc are pretty substantial so there is very little that can be posted about his experience right now...it is a great chance to get his face out there and as always this is a start.

I want to draft a letter to GA senators and reps to see if someone can get this man some ID so he can at least start to make a living of some kind until things fall into place for him.

Can we still work on this on our end though, or do we have to stop?

The show is scheduled to air during the first two weeks of the new fall season; the season usually starts the first week of September, so let's keep an eye out for notices. I will let you know if Mr. Kyle get's advanced notice.

The confidentiality agreements regarding the taping of the show etc are pretty substantial so there is very little that can be posted about his experience right now...it is a great chance to get his face out there and as always this is a start.

I want to draft a letter to GA senators and reps to see if someone can get this man some ID so he can at least start to make a living of some kind until things fall into place for him.

Hello believe! Is this confidentiality agreement in relation to the show and what we can post here about that? It's a little late to play it close to the vest here at this point!

I sure wish Dr. Phil would do a tie-in with WS! There's been so, so, so much work on Benjaman's case here!

Hello believe! Is this confidentiality agreement in relation to the show and what we can post here about that? It's a little late to play it close to the vest here at this point!

I sure wish Dr. Phil would do a tie-in with WS! There's been so, so, so much work on Benjaman's case here!

A good question, Fairy-but I wouldn't have posted if I couldn't...It was in the public domain once it went on the Dr. Phil website.

Respectfully snipped ~

Believe - do you think Dr. Phil will address this "hardship" issue? It is impossible for BK to make a living without an identity. Will Dr. Phill help with that at all? Give BK access to one of the network's attorneys to help him out?

Salem

Also, it might be worth looking around the Social Security site. I'll try to do that, but my time is seriously crunched for the next couple of weeks (I'd have to give up my websleuths time :eek::eek:, which I will gladly do if something breaks in the Caylee Anthony case).

Respectfully snipped ~

Believe - do you think Dr. Phil will address this "hardship" issue? It is impossible for BK to make a living without an identity. Will Dr. Phill help with that at all? Give BK access to one of the network's attorneys to help him out?

Salem

Also, it might be worth looking around the Social Security site. I'll try to do that, but my time is seriously crunched for the next couple of weeks (I'd have to give up my websleuths time :eek::eek:, which I will gladly do if something breaks in the Caylee Anthony case).

From your lips to, well you all know the saying!!! I know that the issue was brought up before the audience and Dr. Phil highlighted the fact that BK was asked to compromise his citizenship in order to get some benefits-whether it makes it through editing is the key piece.

Any news on when this may get to air? I don't often catch afternoon television (it comes on in my area around 3 pm, I believe) and am anxious to not miss it! :crazy:

No one replied to the last poster..

Does anyone know anything about when this will air on the Dr Phil show? I'd love to make sure I TIVO it so that I don't miss it!

I can't help but feel that not only does Dr Phil want to air this story, but he wants to solve the mystery for Mr Kyle also. This might take some time, but wouldn't it be great? Maybe this is the reason for the delay.

I too am waiting daily for news of when the show will air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong