Music Connections to Pictures found on casey's computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct words to the song:

I hope that you like it in your little motel,
and I hope that the suite sleeps and suits you well.
Well I can see it as time and as sight through smell,
that’s why it’s nice to be by yourself.
’Cuz that’s what I’m waiting for. That’s what I’m waiting for aren’t I?
That’s what I’m waiting for, that’s what I’m waiting for darlin’.
We treat mishaps like sinking ships,
and I know that I don’t want to be put out to drift.
Well I can see it in your eyes like I taste your lips,
and they both tell me that we’re better than this.
’Cuz that’s what I’m waiting for, that’s what I’m waiting for,
that’s what I’m waiting for aren’t I? We trade tit for tat,
yeah that for this, and I don’t think that there was an insult that was missed.
I can see it in your eyes like I taste your lips, and
I’m very sorry. ’Cuz that’s what I’m waiting for, that’s what I’m waiting for,
that’s what I’m waiting for, aren’t I?
The remainders of a shooting star landed directly on our broke-down little car.
Before then we had made a wish that we would be missed
if one or another just did not exist.
’Cuz that’s what we’re waiting for, that’s what we’re waiting for,
that’s what we’re waiting on, aren’t we?
That’s what we’re waiting for, that’s what we’re waiting for,
that’s what we're waiting for, aren’t we?

lol summer we did it at he same time.

lol rofl WOW! Do u see the Lyrics smell and broken down car ODD TO ME!!

correct words to the song:

I hope that you like it in your little motel,
and I hope that the suite sleeps and suits you well.
Well I can see it as time and as sight through smell,
that’s why it’s nice to be by yourself.
’Cuz that’s what I’m waiting for. That’s what I’m waiting for aren’t I?
That’s what I’m waiting for, that’s what I’m waiting for darlin’.
We treat mishaps like sinking ships,
and I know that I don’t want to be put out to drift.
Well I can see it in your eyes like I taste your lips,
and they both tell me that we’re better than this.
’Cuz that’s what I’m waiting for, that’s what I’m waiting for,
that’s what I’m waiting for aren’t I? We trade tit for tat,
I’m very sorry. ’Cuz that’s what I’m waiting for, that’s what I’m waiting for,
that’s what I’m waiting for, aren’t I?
The remainders of a shooting star landed directly on our broke-down little car.
’Cuz that’s what we’re waiting for, that’s what we’re waiting for,
that’s what we’re waiting on, aren’t we?
That’s what we’re waiting for, that’s what we’re waiting for,
that’s what we're waiting for, aren’t we?

lol summer we did it at he same time.

I can see KC probably watching this video after she killed Caylee...

I would love to know if this video was downloaded and watched after Caylee went missing..

I am really, REALLY getting too old.

I looked at the video first and thought the whole thing was backwards - including the music...

I read the comments under the vid and everyone was saying what a "beautiful" song it was and "Modest Mouse's best yet..." And I'm thinking, "Really?" I had to go back and attempt to listen to the lyrics and I'm still saying, "Really?"

So I'm trying (in my old feeble mind) to connect this video to a "clue" in Casey's case. I'm thinking, "So is Caylee in a small motel?" "Was she sick and died in a hospital?" "Is she in Las Vegas?" "Does Casey wanna go to Las Vegas?" "Did Caylee have to listen to this horrible song so much that it killed her?"

Sheesh. I guess I don't get it.

But maybe there is something to it along the line of, "Gee this is so tragic. Young mother loses child and everyone is talking about this video...I can make it the real deal."

OK. I'm just too old. I know. Somebody 'splain this to me, OK?

Thanks.

Can't Sleep ..I read your post and just burst out laughing!!:blowkiss: I feel ya with the age thing!! I'm ONLY 50 and I know that seems old to alot of these spring chicks, but it's not! :eek: That my story and I'm sticking to it! :crazy: I thought the very same thing at first, (gimme Pink Floyd or Zeppelin) but then I "got it" somewhat. (not sure about it meaning much though) Thanks for the "laugh therapy"!

CREEPY!!!!!

True, but I'm guessing that you and your friends don't have a missing child either.

After hearing the JG interview where he talks about Casey being a chameleon and adapting to fit whomever she was hanging out with, anything is possible with that girl.

I have been saying that I dont believe it had any effect on Casey, however this is a good point.. Thank you!

This one that the media called disturbing and was found on her caseys computer!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-evidence-092608,0,741736.photogallery

Oh yeah...

You really should put the picture # when you refer to a picture on that link so we don't have to go thru the 41 pictures..:blowkiss:

Anyhow..I so get what you are saying..And after watching that video and reading the lyrics I would so like to know if she downloaded that video on her computer at some point...
If she has the picture chances are good she watched the video as well..

My husband and I love Modest Mouse. But I didnt see that video and wow is that depressing!

That video is as creepy as the video for Last Dance With Mary Jane, only a different kind of creepy ..

Was just pointing something out that creeped me out with the lyrics and Video and wanted opions! Thanks!

Okay, what happened to the little boy? I'm tired but I don't get it, did the guy do something to him? :confused:

True, but I'm guessing that you and your friends don't have a missing child either.

After hearing the JG interview where he talks about Casey being a chameleon and adapting to fit whomever she was hanging out with, anything is possible with that girl.

Bold is mine....and I feel the same way...that in this case a 'video' is just not a 'video.'

Some of the creepiest aspects of the video, to me, were as follows:

the video goes back in time; To me it kind of conveyed that the mother wishes she had done something differently. The lyrics seem to hint that the mother was the cause of the child's death: "We trade tit for tat,
I’m very sorry."

playing at the park; It shows to me that there were happy times before the child's death. When I see that park I cannot help but think of the blanchard park and how Casey states she would take Caylee there to play on the playground.

disregard for safety; In the video that mother has a disregard for her child's safety...smoking while pumping gas and having a seatbelt on herself in the car.....but none on the child....and the child in the front seat of the car. Could that allude to a possiblity of an accidental death?

Anyhow...just some thoughts. I found the video extremely disturbing.

As per the little girl picture that was creepy I believe it was number 31 with the shadow of a little girl with pigtails and a short haired woman next to the child.

Was just pointing something out that creeped me out with the lyrics and Video and wanted opions! Thanks!

No problem.. Hope you didnt think I was giving you a hard time..Just a difference in opinion.. I have to tell you, if you never started this thread, or posted that video, I definately would have never seen it! So it was interesting, and creepy, all at the same time..LOL

I don't understand this thread at all.

The video was not on her computer, nor any reference to a song title found. Right? Then there was an ad/poster from Modest Mouse along with Radiohead, etc. Right?

What does this video have to do with anything. Modest Mouse recorded about 105-110 songs. What Radiohead, Slayer, Bass & Drum songs were there and do they also have some obscure relation? Sorry - I don't get this at all.

It's a poster of a telephone with a snake. ???

A song helped Florida get a conviction before :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le1u6BTm0SQ

I loved 14 years by Guns and Roses when getting my divorce :eek:
To me songs are just songs and don't cause folks to do anything, just help support your mood...lol
which case? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member