Caylee Time Line Calendar-Key Date Discussion

Can anyone tell me TL whereabouts & the day Casey asked for his number from jail? Thanks

I think it was in relation to Casey and Casey's bunch of luggage...but I have so much stuff swirling I cannot be sure.

I am wondering --who said it & date--because I just walked by a tv that had a documentary going about a murdered female. The bad guy, put the victim's body in luggage
(this was an adult victim, but petite-5ft tall), wheeled the luggage on the street in plain view, and eventually tossed it into a dumpster.

Thanks for trying to help!:blowkiss:

If you read Amy H's statement, she indicated that she and her 3 friends were picked up at the airport by Casey, but there had to be a second trip because of all the luggage. Amy drives back to the airport to retrive the remaining bunch. Amy NO more than got home, hadn't unpacked when Mama Cindy calls. Cindy sounded desperate and agreed to pick Amy up at the mall because Amy was going there with JP.

During the ride to Tony's house to question Casey, is when Cindy spilled the beans about Caylee's disappearance and the recent thefts. THAT conversation is what prompted Amy to check her on-line bank account as soon as she was dropped off by Cindy.

I think it was in relation to Casey and Casey's bunch of luggage...but I have so much stuff swirling I cannot be sure.

I am wondering --who said it & date--because I just walked by a tv that had a documentary going about a murdered female. The bad guy, put the victim's body in luggage
(this was an adult victim, but petite-5ft tall), wheeled the luggage on the street in plain view, and eventually tossed it into a dumpster.

Thanks for trying to help!:blowkiss:

I also think in Danny C. statement there is something about her using AH car because of room for luggage. If not him somebody from CIT shop who saw her when she came in on July 15th to make an appointment for the next Saturday for another tattoo.

:help:
I don't know where to ask this but I am looking for a date and I cannot find it in the calendars. It is from the gazillion pages we're all dealing with.

I am looking for the discussion about luggage, having room for luggage..and who had the discussion, when. Does anybody remember this luggage subject matter--so I know where to start looking at least?

Thanks !

That was probably in the interview with the guy from the tatoo parlor. She had gone in on July 15th to make an appt for July 19th to have another tatoo done and was driving AH's car. I think she told them that she had to pick someone up at the airport and the car was too small to fit the luggage.

I also think in Danny C. statement there is something about her using AH car because of room for luggage. If not him somebody from CIT shop who saw her when she came in on July 15th to make an appointment for the next Saturday for another tattoo.

Page 4, Lines 7 - 21

Page 5, Lines 1 - 22

Several posters continue to downplay the significance of Caylee's biological father. However, I feel it could be extremely important in light of the last day Caylee being seen was Father's Day. Especially if, as many here believe, Casey premeditated Caylee's demise/disappearance. I still believe strongly that finding out who Caylee's father is could be a crucial break in the case. Anyone else?

Several posters continue to downplay the significance of Caylee's biological father. However, I feel it could be extremely important in light of the last day Caylee being seen was Father's Day. Especially if, as many here believe, Casey premeditated Caylee's demise/disappearance. I still believe strongly that finding out who Caylee's father is could be a crucial break in the case. Anyone else?

I do not see any significance between who the father is and Caylee missing.
I doubt she (KC) knows for sure.

Absolutely...didn't I read somewhere today that LE have "significantly reliable" information which leads them to the identity of biological father. It seems they believe it to be the Marine. Casey contacted him saying she had something to tell him...important...she had already told her parents and Lee. I read this somewhere just this a.m....thinking it was in online newspaper.

Absolutely...didn't I read somewhere today that LE have "significantly reliable" information which leads them to the identity of biological father. It seems they believe it to be the Marine. Casey contacted him saying she had something to tell him...important...she had already told her parents and Lee. I read this somewhere just this a.m....thinking it was in online newspaper.

Would LOVE a link to that if you have one...

I do not see any significance between who the father is and Caylee missing.
I doubt she (KC) knows for sure.

Would LOVE a link to that if you have one...
Now this is where it would be really helpful if you would take the paternity conversation to the paternity thread. The next thing you know this whole timeline thread will be about paternity.
So the disucssion can start here about the dates, but if it requires in depth analysis SEARCH for prior threads on the topic and if there are none( and please search because otherwise I have to do it) then start another.

does this make sense? We can keep our timeline discussion more focused this way i think

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67817&highlight=biological

Now this is where it would be really helpful if you would take the paternity conversation to the paternity thread. The next thing you know this whole timeline thread will be about paternity.
So the disucssion can start here about the dates, but if it requires in depth analysis SEARCH for prior threads on the topic and if there are none( and please search because otherwise I have to do it) then start another.

does this make sense? We can keep our timeline discussion more focused this way i think

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67817&highlight=biological

Just when I think I've figured out what the mods want us to do, I go and do something naughty again :). Sorry...this thread title seemed to be a reasonable place to discuss the key date issue, but I do understand it getting O/T by focusing on the paternity issue. Thanks for the hand slap :).

Just when I think I've figured out what the mods want us to do, I go and do something naughty again :). Sorry...this thread title seemed to be a reasonable place to discuss the key date issue, but I do understand it getting O/T by focusing on the paternity issue. Thanks for the hand slap :).
NO you putting it in this thread was totally fine. but once the conversation starts to move away from the timeline and into an issue we want to move it off of here.
We are just tryng to come up with a way to keep the timeline focused.

Okay, I hope this is the right place to put this...if not sorry. On the Calendar it says on 6/16 somebody from the Anthony family did an online search for ZG, I thought this was actually on 7/16?

a few things in the timeline I think are significant:
June 15th: Argument at the Anthony's house
Were they arguing with Casey about leaving her with some "nanny" they never heard of or met and that they knew she wasn't employed?
Casey leaves angry with Caylee.
Caylee last seen at Mount Dora
June 15th-16th: Caylee is murdered on one of these dates.
June 16th: George says he sees Casey and Caylee......doubtful.
I don't think she came back after the arguing.
June 18th: Borrows shovel from neighbor
I believe she is buried in the yard temporarily.
June 24th: Gas cans...George/Casey at the A house.
I believe Casey and George move the body this day.

July15th: Cindy calls 911...interesting how she can be heard saying to Casey "I've already given you a month" meaning....the fact that Caylee is missing isn't new info to her on this day. Cindy knew before this day. But yet, in the second 911 call she acts like she just found out that the nanny took her. BS.

Computer search for the name Zenaida GonzalezWere they arguing with Casey about leaving her with some "nanny" they never heard of or met and that they knew she wasn't employed?

July15th: Cindy calls 911...interesting how she can be heard saying to Casey "I've already given you a month" meaning....the fact that Caylee is missing isn't new info to her on this day. Cindy knew before this day. But yet, in the second 911 call she acts like she just found out that the nanny took her. BS.

I think the bolded was actually in July IIRC. :confused:

Computer search for the name Zenaida Gonzalez
Were they arguing with Casey about leaving her with some "nanny" they never heard of or met and that they knew she wasn't employed?

IMO what CA meant about already giving her 30 days, was KC giving her the run-around for 30 days regarding putting Caylee on the phone with CA. I believe CA's 911 call regarding Caylee and the smell of death in the car was genuine. You can hear it in her voice. She's on the verge of hysteria.

You are correct! Ooops. I will omit that line as not to confuse anyone...
Thanks

Thanks, I wasn't sure if I was right or not. I guess I could find out from the computer forensic report (wherever that is, LOL!) and send it to the person who posted that on the Calendar so they can change it. It seems like a lot of people (even on the news and NG sometimes) confuse this date but I do think it was July after CA retrieves KC. :)

Okay, I found the computer forensic report. On page 3 it shows the Zanny search was on July 16th. I PM'd the calendar poster so hopefully this will be changed soon. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back