Caylee Time Line Calendar-Key Date Discussion

Just an observation. We only have 3 things on the calendar for 6/16! I think this is such an important date, Is that really all we have?

:run: (me going to look for more stuff)

Glad you cleared that up for the 16th..Good catch! I knew I had seen it somewhere as June 15th tho...i thought maybe the search for her name may be related to the argument...such as ...PROOVE she exists!

This gets so confusing like a game of clue..Did Miss Plum kill her in the library with the candlestick?

We should put our heads together and publish a factual timeline correalating known events in the timeline, phone calls to whom and for how long at what time and date, and ping locations. I know that this is what everyone is attempting to do...but whoa! what a task. Maybe we should ask for self elected teams to handle each area, have self elected teams to confirm whether the data is factual or not, and submit all to someone willing to make an updated all-inclusive calendar. Is this already in the works? It seems the info has all been covered in the media and here...it would be great to have it all brought together all in one place.
I can help...lemme know..:confused:

IMO what CA meant about already giving her 30 days, was KC giving her the run-around for 30 days regarding putting Caylee on the phone with CA. I believe CA's 911 call regarding Caylee and the smell of death in the car was genuine. You can hear it in her voice. She's on the verge of hysteria.
I agree with you, bayterrace. For a month Casey had been giving Cindy outlandish stories, lies, excuses, why she couldn't talk to Caylee. And that's what she's referring to in the"I've already given you 30 days" statement, I believe also.

That phone call is real raw horror. It may be the only time we've seen or heard CA being honest and real!

I agree with you, bayterrace. For a month Casey had been giving Cindy outlandish stories, lies, excuses, why she couldn't talk to Caylee. And that's what she's referring to in the"I've already given you 30 days" statement, I believe also.

That phone call is real raw horror. It may be the only time we've seen or heard CA being honest and real!

I think it was raw and genuine in that yes, she was frantic and was FINALLY reporting it instead of dealing with Casey. But she KNEW she was missing...why else would she say "I've given you 30 days"...it was more than just not putting Caylee on the phone type of remark. I see what you are saying...but when I heard that 911 call..my first reaction was what the hell do you mean "I've given you 30 days"...you KNEW she was missing and you are ALSO not reporting it until now??

I think it was raw and genuine in that yes, she was frantic and was FINALLY reporting it instead of dealing with Casey. But she KNEW she was missing...why else would she say "I've given you 30 days"...it was more than just not putting Caylee on the phone type of remark. I see what you are saying...but when I heard that 911 call..my first reaction was what the hell do you mean "I've given you 30 days"...you KNEW she was missing and you are ALSO not reporting it until now??
I think Caylee was missing from Cindy but it isn't until that moment did Cindy realize she was missing in the true sense of the word. I think all will agree that there is not one witness that will say they suspected KC would harm her child one day.
I don't think it ever entered Cindy's mind that Caylee was gone baby gone and that Cindy harmed her in any way.

jmho of course.

I think Caylee was missing from Cindy but it isn't until that moment did Cindy realize she was missing in the true sense of the word. I think all will agree that there is not one witness that will say they suspected KC would harm her child one day.
I don't think it ever entered Cindy's mind that Caylee was gone baby gone and that Cindy harmed her in any way.

jmho of course.

I don't think she knew she was gone baby gone as in dead...just not with Casey. I think she was giving Casey that 30 days to "use her own resources" as Casey mentioned to find her...not reported by anyone earlier as Casey had her believing that she may be harmed if police were involved. It is possible. I don't know why that struck me as such telling and odd in the 911 call. It seemed to mean more to me than just not seeing her. "I've given you 30 days"

I don't think she knew she was gone baby gone as in dead...just not with Casey. I think she was giving Casey that 30 days to "use her own resources" as Casey mentioned to find her...not reported by anyone earlier as Casey had her believing that she may be harmed if police were involved. It is possible. I don't know why that struck me as such telling and odd in the 911 call. It seemed to mean more to me than just not seeing her. "I've given you 30 days"
I don't think Cindy had the slightest clue that Caylee was missing. I think for 30 days Cindy let Casey keep Caylee from her more as in an act of defiance. but when push came to shove and Cindy said I want to see her NOW, Casey couldn't produce and then and only then did the light bulb go on for Cindy. I think I actually heard a clicking sound of the switched being flipped.

No one mentioned any concern about Casey's ability to keep Caylee safe. I don't think one person saw this coming in any way at all. because of that,I think to assume your daughter has killed your granddaughter would have been extremely far fetched at that point, nor do I think Cindy would have sat still for it.

I don't think Cindy had the slightest clue that Caylee was missing. I think for 30 days Cindy let Casey keep Caylee from her more as in an act of defiance. but when push came to shove and Cindy said I want to see her NOW, Casey couldn't produce and then and only then did the light bulb go on for Cindy. I think I actually heard a clicking sound of the switched being flipped.

No one mentioned any concern about Casey's ability to keep Caylee safe. I don't think one person saw this coming in any way at all. because of that,I think to assume your daughter has killed your granddaughter would have been extremely far fetched at that point, nor do I think Cindy would have sat still for it.

You may be right...I am on the fence on it. Cindy is one kooky lady. The family dynamics are pretty odd.

You may be right...I am on the fence on it. Cindy is one kooky lady. The family dynamics are pretty odd.
oh that's an understatement!

I guess we are off topic so we are both being scolded right now.

Muzikman, the addition to the calendar for the 26th of June. Interesting items:

Added:
Infamous "La Vita Bella" logo, 2 sizes
"I've been through a lotta **** this year BUT... ima keepa ma head up like ma nose is bleedin - weezy f. babyy" 2 sizes
"Music is Life" logo - 2 sizes
"I Love Tattooed Boys" 2 sizes

La Bella Vita is sticking out to me like a sore thumb. Very similiar to the tattoo name that KC got. Do we know what this is? Is it a song or a band name?

TimeLine Calendar helper - Caseys Photobucket activity

I got the CD from the State Attorney's office 9/26, which has Casey's entire photobucket account on it - including some deleted stuff (stuff she deleted and TOS violations, I think - some VERY sexually suggestive :) )

I started looking at the pix today and realized it has the dates and times she added these pix and icons - or at least downloaded them from her camera, not sure which. Either way, it shows times and dates she was PLAYING (not working) on a computer.

Which to me means these are dates/times that she was NOT out disposing of Caylees body.

I've put everything from June 9 - 29 on the calendar (I think, did the main folder, still have some sub-folders to go thru). Still have some interesting photos from July to add, but right now June is the focal point.

Anybody adding to the calendar, if you have times (especially June 15 - 28) it could really help nail down her movements.

Muzikman, the addition to the calendar for the 26th of June. Interesting items:

Added:
Infamous "La Vita Bella" logo, 2 sizes
"I've been through a lotta **** this year BUT... ima keepa ma head up like ma nose is bleedin - weezy f. babyy" 2 sizes
"Music is Life" logo - 2 sizes
"I Love Tattooed Boys" 2 sizes

La Bella Vita is sticking out to me like a sore thumb. Very similiar to the tattoo name that KC got. Do we know what this is? Is it a song or a band name?

LOTS of discussion on this in several threads - Tattoo and / or Bella Vita/Vida should be in the title. I believe Lindsay Lohan had a song or lyrics about this, and also got a tattoo of it.

Yikes, on the September 2008 calendar on the 24th, it is posted that "gas cans were reported stolen".
Most likely needs correction.

KC nightmares started....posted two places on the calender...I emailed the poster about the nightmares starting on the 4th of July....when infact they started on 5th of July....per Toni statement .....someone already has it down on the 5th.....

TimeLine Calendar helper - Caseys Photobucket activity

I got the CD from the State Attorney's office 9/26, which has Casey's entire photobucket account on it - including some deleted stuff (stuff she deleted and TOS violations, I think - some VERY sexually suggestive :) )

I started looking at the pix today and realized it has the dates and times she added these pix and icons - or at least downloaded them from her camera, not sure which. Either way, it shows times and dates she was PLAYING (not working) on a computer.

Which to me means these are dates/times that she was NOT out disposing of Caylees body.

I've put everything from June 9 - 29 on the calendar (I think, did the main folder, still have some sub-folders to go thru). Still have some interesting photos from July to add, but right now June is the focal point.

Anybody adding to the calendar, if you have times (especially June 15 - 28) it could really help nail down her movements.

I've never heard about the photobucket cd-- that's really intriguing! I've looked all over the forums, so I apologize if I'm missing something, but are the cd contents available for viewing somewhere? Are most photos ones we've already seen? Are the TOS violating photos generic things she pulled from the internet or pictures she seems to have taken? Is it possible to zip the contents and make them viewable, perhaps in the Jury Room documents?? I'd really like to see this info, if it's at all possible! Thank you for your time!

I've never heard about the photobucket cd-- that's really intriguing! I've looked all over the forums, so I apologize if I'm missing something, but are the cd contents available for viewing somewhere? Are most photos ones we've already seen? Are the TOS violating photos generic things she pulled from the internet or pictures she seems to have taken? Is it possible to zip the contents and make them viewable, perhaps in the Jury Room documents?? I'd really like to see this info, if it's at all possible! Thank you for your time!

Don't think they're up anywhere in totality, I think she deleted her account. I believe some people have some pix up somewhere, not sure where tho.

Most photos have already been seen, if you checked out her PB account before she deleted it.

The TOS violations are generic ones, a few are gifs that are explicit. None that she's taken. There are really not a lot in the whole thing that she's taken - a lot are icons/funnies for Myspace/Facebook comments, or things she downloaded from the internet.

The Zipped file is 254 MB, don't think it's hostable here. I am going to start a thread as soon as I have time with some of her June/July ones, with some that may provide clues to her state of mind.

Hope that answers your questions -

June 21st is the only day in June without an event of any kind listed (except for the weather, thanks ezryder!). I think this is a key date. Any information would be helpful.

June 21st is the only day in June without an event of any kind listed (except for the weather, thanks ezryder!). I think this is a key date. Any information would be helpful.
OH now that is interesting.

We could really use a detail-oriented volunteer to go through the Myspace/Facebook threads and put any comments made BY Casey on the calendar, with times.

Would show times she was at her computer, or at least commenting from her phone - could possibly corroborate from the cell ping records...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back