Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
This is to discuss visions, dreams, and psychic impressions of this case only.

Thanks. I keep seeing water with a wooden structure on the left facing the water and it is muddy. I keep thinking it is some type of a place to put boats in the water or maybe a boat was put in the water there. Could KC have met someone with a small boat or do they have a boat that anyone knows of?

Tim Miller's daughter's case was just on Haunting Evidence on Tru-Tv. Tim seemed very impressed with John. John drew an exact map of the "killing field" and drew the locations of the other two bodies (Janet Doe and Heidi Fye) plus knew exactly where his daughter was found. Tim said he could not have drawn a better one even knowing where they were found.

I would love to hear Tim's take on that whole thing today. He seemed very sincere as he always is on the show tho.

Being in Florida, I am sure there are many people with boats that Casey may know. However, I don't see her being able to handle a boat and dumping a body alone. I also feel like if she dumped her in the water with the weather since then something would have turned up already.

Am I allowed to do a tarot spread here?

I couldn't remember a dream if I tried.

The haunting evidence shows tonite were quite interesting.

I'd love to see and read here what others may have picked up on this case.

The first few pages of the other threads are dreams, visoins and impressions. That's where I was posting at first. (And for the record, I don't do inkblots, sometimes I see things in other people's but most of the time I just see ink.)

I watched Haunted Evidence tonight too and am very impressed with their findings on different cases. A couple of us have written to them to try to get them to Florida to find Caylee. Lets hope they will. I believe they could be a big help in finding her.

I thought the one with Tim was interesting. I recall seeing it before a long time ago, but had forgotten some of the details of his daughter's murder. :( Bless his heart.

I know that there are people who have actively worked to debunk them, but for entertainment purposes...I do find them interesting when they are discussing high profile cases and ones like Tim's daughter. It gives you a better sense of the areas and what could have happened. They may not have the answers, but who knows what small piece could be right.

Thanks. I keep seeing water with a wooden structure on the left facing the water and it is muddy. I keep thinking it is some type of a place to put boats in the water or maybe a boat was put in the water there. Could KC have met someone with a small boat or do they have a boat that anyone knows of?
Patrick B. is the guy who was KC's first visitor in jail. Someone said that his father, Frank B. was supposed to visit KC as well but didn't end up going. I don't know the reason for that. Frank B. owns a chartered boat business:

www.alwaysfishing.com

Does that answer your question? It makes my hinky meter go up especially in light of the weirdness of his visit and telling her to hold her head up high and if she needs to talk about anything, just let it go. You can listen to that jailhouse conversation on youtube, just search for "casey anthony supportive".

I have Carla Baron as a friend on MySpace. I wrote to her and asked if they will be working this case. She said that the lineup for the season is already done, so no.

I have Carla Baron as a friend on MySpace. I wrote to her and asked if they will be working this case. She said that the lineup for the season is already done, so no.

So do I understand this right if they aren't on a tv program they don't do these cases? I would think they would want to help.

I watched Haunted Evidence tonight too and am very impressed with their findings on different cases. A couple of us have written to them to try to get them to Florida to find Caylee. Lets hope they will. I believe they could be a big help in finding her.

Great idea.. that would be so great.

I think that the name of the other thread should be changed.. The two thread names state the same thing.. If it is going to be a thread about ink blots, shouldn't they change it?

Thanks for starting this thread SS. Can the thread title be change to say "no inkblot discussion"?

Thank you for this new thread although the ink blots were interesting I really did not understand them or see what they were seeing. We used to do them when we were kids, they are fun to do.

So do I understand this right if they aren't on a tv program they don't do these cases? I would think they would want to help.
They could be under contract not to take on any other cases as a team or even singularly.

As many of you may remember from the first thread, I recounted that my daughter is psychic but hasn't to date had any dreams or impressions on the case. Since then, I printed out Caylee's picture for her and asked her to meditate on her and see if it triggered anything. Well, it didn't trigger any dreams but she told me this: (paraphrasing)

The night she was looking at the pic and thinking about Caylee, she finally had to lay it aside as it was beginning to get all jumbled up in her mind. So she picked up the Bible hoping to find some soothing words and opened it randomly. Her eyes fell on a verse and for some reason it stood out to her like a neon sign and she is convinced it has something to do with Caylee. Here is the verse:

Psalms 104:17~ Where the birds themselves make nests.
As for the stork, the juniper trees are it's house.

Here is how she interprets the verse in re Caylee:

Caylee is nesting, whether dead or alive, near birds- perhaps a bird sanctuary? The stork, which traditionally represents the stories we tell children about where babies come from, represents Caylee. Wherever she is she is near a stand of Juniper.

This link certainly links KC's tale of going to the Tampa area and the tall tale about Zanny being in a car accident. There are some truths in her tales. She stated that Zanny had a concussion and an injury behand an ear and she had to stay over in Tampa. I know there were no pings from her cell phone from Tampa but she could've turned it off or simply left it behind.

This location is also more in tune with the types of boats and the water I saw in my dream. I belive divers will be needed to locate Caylee's body.

Thanks for the link HappyChic!

Patrick B. is the guy who was KC's first visitor in jail. Someone said that his father, Frank B. was supposed to visit KC as well but didn't end up going. I don't know the reason for that. Frank B. owns a chartered boat business:

www.alwaysfishing.com

Does that answer your question? It makes my hinky meter go up especially in light of the weirdness of his visit and telling her to hold her head up high and if she needs to talk about anything, just let it go. You can listen to that jailhouse conversation on youtube, just search for "casey anthony supportive".

I am so glad you started a new one! Good thinking!

I agree with you completely.. The first few pages of the other thread, I was posting, I was really into it.. But with the inkblots, I was into what other people were seeing, but I couldn't see what they were seeing.. So I was basically just into their imaginations I guess. I must not have much of one! They are interesting though!

On Haunted Evidence last night, they were showing the Jon Benet case.. I fell asleep! Did anyone see the end of it?

Yes, I did. this was the first time I'd seen this show - it was fascinating but it creeped me out. Especially the part where they both saw that a stun gun had been used on her and the police never reported that. They ended the show with both people giving a description of the murderer and a possible location where he may be found.

The part that creeped me out also was where they said this person was probably stalking her and even had come to one of her competitions. A judge at that competition remembers a man standing next to her and someone said to him "you must be so proud of your daughter" and he answered "Yes I am." To think he was so close to her. Made me go immediately to my daughter's room and give her a kiss and hug just because.

This team seems quite amazing. I thought it was pretty smart to replicate the Ramsey (sp?) house.

Hope that fills in the gaps for you V ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni