Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay seriously, enough of this already. When is LE going to file murder charges against KC? This has become ridiculous beyond belief. The longer this goes on the more at ease she becomes. I would too. If they do not have enough to charge her with by now then when will they? I am almost to the point that I think she just may get away with this. This is all so disgusting and I hope her parents are proud of themselves for providing shelter for the the person that murdered thier beautiful grand-daughter. To heck with the lot of them.

besides what else does she have to do..we KNOW she has internet access.

I for one , would love to sign this petition... They should not be able to benefit off of this little girl for any amount of money....Cant put a price on love...Especially when its your own daughter

Why does KC need to go search for Caylee. Her parents have been home doing nothing about searching, why doesnt she send them?? They need to file charges before something worst happens!! All this media eventually you are going to get a nut job blowing up there house and killing all of them.... yes it would save tax dollars, but it's not the politically correct position to take.

I for one , would love to sign this petition... They should not be able to benefit off of this little girl for any amount of money....Cant put a price on love...Especially when its your own daughter

Amen Dawn, however I wish her family felt the same way :confused:

I also hope there are no posts insinuating that JB and KC have anything but a client lawyer relationship. Any other insinuations will get a TO. So I really hope there is none of that in here.

frantically pointing to the edit button.

This is ridiculous! Where is she going to look...Fusian? Maybe in about 6 or 7 different guys beds? Pathetic. If she was so darn worried about her daughter she would not have harmed her for one. Secondly, she would have been honest form the begininng and not sitting and saying nothing. I hope she gets hers soon:behindbar

You have to be kidding me!!

I guess she has a little traveling to do before she spends the rest of her life in the big house. Let me guess she wants to go to California, then Hawaii. She is such a waste....HUGE WASTE. I wonder if she thinks the tax payers should pay for this "trip" to find her lost daughter that she lost and did NOT report missing. :furious:

The more they talk the more I think they are going for an insanity plea.

would that be$ jose or casey or both going for the insanity plea....lol

OMG,... I am speechless. No way in H3ll are they going to let her go look for Caylee! Especially OUT OF STATE OR THE COUNTRY!

Nice try Jose! Instead of "pretending" to want to search for Caylee, Casey should be ending this whole thing and do the right thing by HER DAUGHTER!!!! No judge or jury in their right mind are going to think this little ploy by Baiz is going to get sympathy for her.

Casey you should have thought about searching for Caylee 113 days ago!!!!!!!!!

I am furious and sickened by this! I hope to god that no one in their right mind is going to buy this and let Ms. Internet Queen out of the house!

jmo

What I don't get is why she wants to look? She knows as well as the evidence shows Caylee is not alive, so why all of a sudden does she want to "travel to look". She knows she caused harm to her child so therefore no reason to travel and look. She wants to get the attention back on her or else run.

Self-serving Motion to Travel to Search for my Daughter gets a score of 2 dead squirrels crawling. I don't think so.

I haven't read this thread yet, but I am hoping against hope there is no name calling in here or other things that might cause TO's . I am going to read it in a little while. hint hint.

<casually pointing to edit button on bottom right of post>

I also hope there are no posts insinuating that JB and KC have anything but a client lawyer relationship. Any other insinuations will get a TO. So I really hope there is none of that in here.

frantically pointing to the edit button.

JBean, I think you'll find it's been purdy clean on this here thread.

a one way ticket to get to California paid by mommie ????? IMO, go back to a jail cell!

OMG,... I am speechless. No way in H3ll are they going to let her go look for Caylee! Especially OUT OF STATE OR THE COUNTRY!

Nice try Jose! Instead of "pretending" to want to search for Caylee, Casey should be ending this whole thing and do the right thing by HER DAUGHTER!!!! No judge or jury in their right mind are going to think this little ploy by Baiz is going to get sympathy for her.

[B]Casey you should have thought about searching for Caylee [113 days ago!!!!!!!!![/B]

I am furious and sickened by this! I hope to god that no one in their right mind is going to buy this and let Ms. Internet Queen out of the house!

jmo

The problem is, is that it is now going to effect Casey when she has to go to jail. This women is so selfish. It makes me so mad! She figured that she didn't want Caylee so know one could have her.

seems like some one is getting tired of being in the house all day with mom and dad and wants to get out a little more... boohoo

They are probably all tired of looking at one another, beings they dont talk to one another.

I say let her go, she will probably end up incriminating herself before its over with. Not that they are gonna give in to her and let her do it.

LP said she should not be out because she has made threats toward him and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823