George Anthony will testify against Casey next week before the grand jury

Truth Seeker

Reaction score
Eyewitness News has learned George Anthony will testify against his daughter next week before the grand jury about, among other things what he's already told investigators, how in late June Casey prevented him from going near her trunk, which he later found exuded the smell of death.

"Her and I got into a little verbal, she don't want me to go in the trunk," Anthony told investigators during questioning.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

That is going to be so hard for him. I honestly do feel for him. I wouldn't want to have to be in his shoes doing that.

I really think George's statement to LE was very telling. I believe he knew what was going on. I do not believe he was covering for her. I think he was suspicious. IMO.. :crazy:

Also from the same article:

Two members of the Anthony family now have key roles in the case against Casey, her father for what he's going to do and her brother Lee for what he didn't want to do.

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

That is going to be so hard for him. I honestly do feel for him. I wouldn't want to have to be in his shoes doing that.

I feel for him as well.. What a situation he is being put in. Well, we can blame Casey for that one. :furious:

Wow.
It is not looking very hopeful over at Hopespring Dr.
It has got to be uncomfortable in that house.

I feel for him as well.. What a situation he is being put in. Well, we can blame Casey for that one. :furious:

I felt sorry for him in the beginning until he lied about the gas cans.

When Greta first interviewed him and Cindy at their home, he said HE OPENED the trunk and Cindy said "there were the gas cans"

Later when he gave LE his testimony he said Casey wouldn't let him near the trunk but took them out herself and said "here's your *advertiser censored**en gas cans"!!!

Wow.
It is not looking very hopeful over at Hopespring Dr.
It has got to be uncomfortable in that house.

Could you imagine living in that house? I'm surprised that they haven't had to call the police on each other.

Has anybody heard the rumor that George is not KC's real father?
I have heard speculation and hints but I don't think it matters in regards to GA telling what he knows about this case. I don't think it's "GA is going to testify against KC", it's more like he is going to "testify to the Truth". It has to be a horrible situation to be in -

In this article I do find it interesting that 2 protesters are being charged, but GA isn't for pushing that older lady and Lee isn't for destroying the dog lady's property.

When they say George is Testifying "against" KC it is really misleading

It makes it sound like George is taking sides against KC

I don't think that is the case.....

The Prosecutor most likely sent George a subpoena & he has no choice but to answer the D.A.'s questions truthfully or risk being jailed for Perjury

George has no choice - He has to appear before this Grand Jury & answer questions even though he may not want to

Yep, we and they can blame her for all of it. So true, she put them in that position. I still have to feel a little bad for him though. Poor guy. Cindy I could give a rats behind about. I wish it was her instead of him.

The fact that a grand jury is being called to hear the case at all does not bode well for Casey. In Florida, a grand jury only has to be presented with a case for "capital" crimes, a charge of either first-degree murder or felony murder.

Capital = Death

I really think George's statement to LE was very telling. I believe he knew what was going on. I do not believe he was covering for her. I think he was suspicious. IMO.. :crazy:
...and that will no doubt be what he will be testifying to. Remember, he was the one who told LE from the start that he didn't think Casey was telling them the whole truth. If GA has really been asked to testify, then I think LE picked the one person that IMO will be forthright.

The fact that a grand jury is being called to hear the case at all does not bode well for Casey. In Florida, a grand jury only has to be presented with a case for "capital" crimes, a charge of either first-degree murder or felony murder.

Capital = Death

Somebody needs to tell Baez that, he doesn't seem to realize it. No surprise...

Also from the same article:

SNIPPED
George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.
Lee has to be lawyer-ed up. Lawyers always want search warrants.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back