LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE knows so much more than we do. If the DNA from Lee wasn't important enough to get in the beginning, then it's possibly an afterthought. It could be only to debunk anything Baez comes up with.

I'll bet we'll see there are secrets.

The innocent has no reason to head butt LE.

LE knows so much more than we do. If the DNA from Lee wasn't important enough to get in the beginning, then it's possibly an afterthought. It could be only to debunk anything Baez comes up with.

I'll bet we'll see there are secrets.

The innocent has no reason to head butt LE.

Thanks, I think that answers my question from the DNA thread that no one seems to want to touch. lol

Thanks, I think that answers my question from the DNA thread that no one seems to want to touch. lol

You mean... does anyone think Lee is the baby daddy?

Yep. It's looking more possible as he makes these refusals. He's got something to hide and I want to know allllll about it. :crazy:

Yep. It's looking more possible as he makes these refusals. He's got something to hide and I want to know allllll about it. :crazy:

I was always of the belief that LA or GA was the father. Now we know that LA refused to give a sample and only agreed upon being served with a warrant.

There was talk a while back that GA was not KC's biological father. Still don't know if that is true or not. If that is true then LE would have a totally different DNA for GA.

I do not profess to understand the in's and outs of DNA, and previously blew off as ridiculous previous suggestion that LA may be Caylee's biological father. However, I was watching the 6:00 and 6:30 news on WFTV and as part of the segment on the most recent developments in this case, it was reported that LE had to obtain a warrant to get DNA sample from LA, even though GA and CA gave them right up. It was then again reported that LA had refused a polygraph and talked GA and CA into refusing as well.
Maybe I am naive, but to me, if you have nothing to hide, why shy away from either providing a sample for testing, or take a polygraph? I am not foolish enough to think that people have not been railroaded by LE, but something is setting off my hinky meter more and more about who was Caylee's dad, and what LA knows.:waitasec:

Sorry, but I have to correct this slightly (bolded part), I DVR's and re-watched to be sure. Kathy reported that LEE refused to take a polygraph, but did not say anything about George and Cindy.

So they possibly could have taken them, but we don't know for sure.

In all honesty, I don't know that I would take a lie detector test or give my DNA up willingly in most circumstances even with nothing to hide. I don't think protecting your right to privacy implies guilt. However, in this case, with a missing baby I think my right to privacy would be way down on my priority list.

Maybe he is just being a jerk or maybe this case is going to keep getting more and more depressing.

Things are really starting to come together!

Get ready for the perp walk!!

Things are really starting to come together!

Get ready for the perp walk!!

It would explain just about everything.

Shame on that level would explain Casey's spiral in life and could offer up explanation as to why she is a sociopath.

Secrets on that level would explain the sudden retreat and obfuscation right after the 3rd 911 call from the rest of the family.

It could explain the unwillingness of the family to acknowledge to the rest of the family that Casey was even pregnant (at 7 months) at the Cindy's brothers wedding.

In all honesty, I don't know that I would take a lie detector test or give my DNA up willingly in most circumstances even with nothing to hide. I don't think protecting your right to privacy implies guilt. However, in this case, with a missing baby I think my right to privacy would be way down on my priority list.

Maybe he is just being a jerk or maybe this case is going to keep getting more and more depressing.

Orrr....maybe this is why the A family is acting in such an unbelievable way, they're desperately trying to protect a dirty little family secret, which is that Lee's DNA will match as being the father of Caylee??Now THAT is a bombshell!!!

Shame on that level would explain Casey's spiral in life and could offer up explanation as to why she is a sociopath.

Secrets on that level would explain the sudden retreat and obfuscation right after the 3rd 911 call from the rest of the family.

It could explain the unwillingness of the family to acknowledge to the rest of the family that Casey was even pregnant (at 7 months) at the Cindy's brothers wedding.

So true. I think we may get to the bottom of many things here soon.

Yes, it could explain a lot of things. If this is true CA is even more sick and depraved than I gave her credit for.

Yes, it could explain a lot of things. If this is true CA is even more sick and depraved than I gave her credit for.

I offer up something else. If she knows she lost Caylee, and the family is harboring a secret that will tear her two children apart from her than it would explain the behavior on her part to a certain degree. I don't understand it, but it would help to explain it a bit.

LP said something would shock us in the DNA. He asked unique questions rhetorically that alluded to this and then said clearly iirc that LE knows who Caylee's father is. Cindy named Cay-Lee.

Caylee would have just turned 3.
Casey is 22.
She got pregnant in 2004 at 18?
She was at the age of consent.

Makes it even more sick.

I wonder if the male cousin that visited from Ohio could be Caylee's Dad? Remember Cindy's mother mentioning a cousin visiting? She mentioned it in her LE interview, I believe. Just a thought!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest

"Between childhood siblings
Many types of sexual contact between children (e.g., "playing doctor") are not considered harmful or abnormal, but become child-on-child sexual abuse when there is coercion, lack of consent, or simply an imbalance of power or knowledge in the relationship. Childhood sibling–sibling incest is also considered to be widespread but rarely reported. The most commonly reported form of abusive sibling incest is abuse between an older brother and a younger brother or sister.[8]"

I wonder if the male cousin that visited from Ohio could be Caylee's Dad? Remember Cindy's mother mentioning a cousin visiting? She mentioned it in her LE interview, I believe. Just a thought!

The picture of a guy holding Caylee nobody can identify...

The picture of a guy holding Caylee nobody can identify...

Yes he looks more like Caylee than KC! But I have always thought Caylee looked just like CA. That side of the family must have stronger genes LOL

Where are all the relatives of these people? If your niece/cousin's child was missing, wouldn't you be there searching?? If your 'innocent" niece/cousin was possibly accused of murder, wouldn't you be there to support her?

I haven't heard anything about any relatives except CA's parents. Where is everyone else?

Where are all the relatives of these people? If your niece/cousin's child was missing, wouldn't you be there searching?? If your 'innocent" niece/cousin was possibly accused of murder, wouldn't you be there to support her?

I haven't heard anything about any relatives except CA's parents. Where is everyone else?

Maybe the same place Caylee is? Sorry I shouldn't have said that.

We have no indication even in speculation that anything was wrong about Casey in her youth. We have heard she was shy, a good student, and quiet up until she dropped out of school. We have heard that she was 7 months pregnant but Cindy, George, and Casey denied she was even pregnant at Cindy's brothers wedding. What happened when she lost that job at Universal that she abandoned? Why does LP think LE knows who the father is but we get numerous stories and obfuscation from the family on who the father is? Why did LP say we would be shocked when the DNA evidence came forth in leaks? Why did Cindy and George coddle her as she lied and thieved? Why was Lee the one that could get her to talk when necessary? Why after the 3rd 911 call did the family demeanor change and why did Lee want to stop Cindy from making that call? Why has her best friend Annie's interviews not been released? Questions unanswered at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname