Who do you think Caylee looks like?

Wow, I thought I was the only one who thinks Caylee looks like Cindy.

I dont see how she looks like Cindy. :confused:

to me, she looks in pics like a healthy, happy well taken care of little girl so this has been shocking to me. I think that is why so many people have followed this case. You just dont expect little girls like her to end up missing and family not seeming to be all over the place looking for her!
It is good to hand out fliers but Cindy said she would knock on every door. It seems now she just want to cover for KC.
And no, I dont think kC should be the one to look, she had a full month:furious:
SHES the one to lose her.
I dont know which one she looks like but she does resemble the family. You could tell she was a family member, the hair, eyes, etc. The way George brags about her saying her name, etc he sounds like a proud GF.
I feel sorry for him. He is the one who drove that thing all over the place and passed out fliers. George, PLEASE tell everything yu know at the Grand Jury for CAYLEES sake, she is helpless.
Dont let anyone sway you, tell what you know!

She looks like Caylee. :)

Beautiful, big doe-like eyes and a smile that would melt any heart.

Perhaps her eyes are like her father's. George has big dark eyes, too, although somehow I think she resembles Cindy more than anyone else in the family.

I think her eyes look like George's. I think many times when she's animated she looks very much like Cindy. In the picture of her in a blue winter outfit (all bundled up) being held by Cindy I think they look very much alike. She really does not seem to look much like Casey, does she?

ITA! Each time I see a pic of Caylee I see Cindy. Must make KC even madder!:furious:

Caylee looks a lot like Cindy: especially her eyes and appearance of cheeks just below her eyes.

From hearing Cindy talk about things, she didn't help matters any, but rather greatly contributed to an increasingly unhealthy Cindy/Caylee (getting older, able to talk about what Casey was doing) -vs- Casey "bad mother", "spiteful " picture.

Sometimes I see Cindy so clearly when I look at pics of Caylee ... I think that it is the shape of her face and head and definitely her smile ... as far as "the guys" go ... I think she looks just like JPC ... which is weird because by all accounts (so far) he and Casey really didn't spend much time together, Amy says he didn't like Casey and I'm not sure they even knew each other when Caylee was conceived.

I think she looks like the young man holding her in the "mystery photo" everyone is trying to figure out.

I could be mistaken but I could have sworn I read somewhere that the man in the mystery photo - the black + white one - is Anthony R., the cop who got fired???

I think Caylee looks like a cross between Cindy, Lee and Baez!

I vote for the man in the unidentified photo. To me, they look exactly alike.

I thought I read somewhere that was JP (holding her on the porch)...not sure where though.

I think she is the spitting image of LA. And not in a hinky way...just that she looks like her uncle.

I'm with y'all who said JPC. Amy said he didn't like KC much, but from what we've gotten to know about her, I don't think she'd let something like that get in her way.

I think she looks like a lot of the little girls in your and my neighborhoods. That is why her death has caught the attention of us and the country. She could have been our neighbor. I have a lot of little ones just like her that spend the night at my home. My daughter and them play like wild animals. While in my home they are under the protection of me and three dogs. Even the dogs know it is their job to protect the littles.

So to answer the question, Caylee looks alot like someone we all know on every street, in every neighborhood.

I reckon all the A's didn't get the protection memo.

I think this is the best answer I have read on this thread so far, I personally think she looks like Caylee Marie Anthony......special and unique!

Are you talking about the photo with the man holding Caylee on the porch? I don't believe the father ever saw Caylee let alone held her when she was a toddler.

Yes, that is the one.

How could you know whether the father ever held her or not when we don't even know who the father is?

I think there is one picture of Caylee and George in the pool, and they are the spitting images of each other. I do not see Cindy's features in Caylee, nor do I see Casey's features in Caylee - and THAT fact has always really bothered me.

Yes, that is the one.

How could you know whether the father ever held her or not when we don't even know who the father is?

I don't 'know' it, that's why I said "I don't believe" he did. It doesn't make sense to me that a man who fathered a child would walk away long before the child is born but return a few years later and hold the child without asserting his rights as the father.

I thought I read somewhere that was JP (holding her on the porch)...not sure where though.

I think she is the spitting image of LA. And not in a hinky way...just that she looks like her uncle.

I don't think it has ever been determined who the person holding her on the porch is. It doesn't look JPC to me.

Yeah-I took that into my editing program and made each face the same size anbd they looked almost identical. I wish we knew who THAT guy was, because she was almost his twin...in little girl form.

Could you post a link to that picture?

Whoever THIS guy is, I think he and she look exactly alike-right down to the shape of their lips and face...
caylee22.jpg

This is NOT the guy who was holding her on the porch-that guy MAY be JP-but I am not real sure who this guy is...but she sure looks like him...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back