Dr. Phil Show-Links to show now added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor has it he may be saving him for November sweeps-this is our incentive to beat Dr Phil to the punch and step up the sleuthing, hmmm??

I can't help but feel that not only does Dr Phil want to air this story, but he wants to solve the mystery for Mr Kyle also. This might take some time, but wouldn't it be great? Maybe this is the reason for the delay.

I too am waiting daily for news of when the show will air.

What if...His plan is to actually reunite him with his loved ones and Dr. P has put his investigators on finding his family... Maybe that has something to do with why it is taking so long to air. The first show will be his story and a follow up soon after to reveal his long lost family being reunited...Wouldn't that be wonderful!

If not that, he might be using his guys to make sure that BK isn't in any trouble from his past life...Clearing the slate before running the show..

While I would love to have Benjamin reunited with his family I would think it would be cruel to wait for so long just for publicity. Then again I am not a big fan of Dr. Phil and probably could see him doing that for ratings. IMO

What if...His plan is to actually reunite him with his loved ones and Dr. P has put his investigators on finding his family... Maybe that has something to do with why it is taking so long to air. The first show will be his story and a follow up soon after to reveal his long lost family being reunited...Wouldn't that be wonderful!

If not that, he might be using his guys to make sure that BK isn't in any trouble from his past life...Clearing the slate before running the show..

It certainly would be wonderful if DP is attempting to determine Benjaman's ID before the show airs! I do not care how he is returned to his family just so long as he is!

IIRC - it has been determined that BK does not appear to have a criminal past.

LE is pushing to get the show aired this month. This will save some effort in terms of attempting to obtain more DNA for comparison in the Douglas Mueller case, for example. The hope is that someone will see BK and call up and say, Oh my land it is Uncle XYZ..."

While I would love to have Benjamin reunited with his family I would think it would be cruel to wait for so long just for publicity. Then again I am not a big fan of Dr. Phil and probably could see him doing that for ratings. IMO

DITTO!!!! I think playing with someone's hope is a little callous, jmo.

LE is pushing to get the show aired this month. This will save some effort in terms of attempting to obtain more DNA for comparison in the Douglas Mueller case, for example. The hope is that someone will see BK and call up and say, Oh my land it is Uncle XYZ..."

Yay! :woohoo: LE pushing for an air date is a refreshing, good sign. I agree with you on 'playing with people's hope'... oh so typical, it seems, out in hollywoodland, but definitely callous.

Thanks for the good news tidbit!

Check out the website and you will see Mr. Kyle's show listed to air. Check local broadcasting lists, but right now it looks like it will air on
OCTOBER 16!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Check out the website and you will see Mr. Kyle's show listed to air. Check local broadcasting lists, but right now it looks like it will air on
OCTOBER 16!!!!

Excellent! Thanks so much for letting us know! :woohoo:

Have my DVR set and my fingers (and toes!) crossed for Benjaman!!!

Two things:

1. Has anyone explored the possibility that BK could be Dr Phil's long lost brother? :crazy:

and

2. I'm so glad I'm going to be in the country to see this as I am usually in the United Kingdom but am in Virginia for a week on vacation at the moment :woohoo:

I live about 45 minutes from Savannah, I've never heard of Mr. Kyle until I saw Chicoliving's announcement...
I had chill bumps reading his story on SavannahNow...I am SO excited for him to get this opportunity to appear on Dr. Phil!
This may lead him to all the answers he's been looking for!:)

This case has stuck with me since the first thread was started. His eyes just seem so caring. I can't wait to see the show, and I am praying that there will be new information on his identity.

Millions of people watch the Dr. Phil shows, both on a daily basis, and also late at night in replay and in syndication.

I truly believe this is one guest whom Dr. Phil will have excellent rapport with, and I believe he can help uncover who Benjaman is. Oh, how I hope there is a family waiting for him and who will see this tomorrow. Benjaman's case simply breaks my heart because he is one of the " living lost".

PLEASE pray for the right people to see this episode tomorrow. I hope and pray for the best for you, Benjaman, and will be watching and DVRing the show. I will be with you in spirit!!!

Maria

This case has stuck with me since the first thread was started. His eyes just seem so caring. I can't wait to see the show, and I am praying that there will be new information on his identity.
Me too, MissieMt!! I agree about his eyes, too - they seem so kind.

I was so excited to see the announcement that he'll be on Dr. Phil tomorrow, Oct. 16th. :woohoo: What excellent news and exposure, I pray he finds his identity.

:woohoo: So glad I signed in and caught this info!

OCTOBER 16!!!!

:rolling:

Two things:

1. Has anyone explored the possibility that BK could be Dr Phil's long lost brother? :crazy:

and

2. I'm so glad I'm going to be in the country to see this as I am usually in the United Kingdom but am in Virginia for a week on vacation at the moment :woohoo:

Yeah! Finally! I hope he finds his family after all this time. Best of Luck, BK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong