It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lit a special candle for you today princess Caylee. It has the most beautiful fairies on it, but not half as beautiful as you.
A million more butterfly kisses to you gorgeous girl oxoxoxox

I haven't read all of these previous pages so I am not sure if this has already been posted? This is beautiful and I cannot stop crying. Today, right now, is the first time I have cried over this case and I cannot seem to stop. This is a tragedy for everyone involved.

I find it so difficult to look at pics of her today and imagining that she no longer looks like that! Today was a bittersweet victory. Rest in peace little one. All of us have formed a circle around you and you are not alone - someone will bring you home soon. Hang in there Caylee, just a while longer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4

Good morning sweet Caylee.
A bittersweet day for sure.
Be at peace. You will soon be found.

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

There's our pretty little princess. Look at that beautiful Caylee smile! You're a beauty, precious baby. :)

:blowkiss: There's your good morning kisses from BeanE. :)

You are sweetness itself.

ETA: Thank you to SweetMop for posting Caylee's beautiful princess picture a few pages back. It's my favorite picture of Caylee. I really love it. Thank you again, SweetMop. :blowkiss:

Wow, Princess Caylee....I Saw your magical wand in the sunlight at your home thismorning....here it is for all the others who love you to see....

mobilecam2wand.jpg

Good morning sweet Caylee. May the love of all of those you've touched guide you Home.

Back to the first page dear Caylee, we're all thinking of you!

Bumping you up sweet Caylee, you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Bump for you Caylee... thinking of you this morning with sadness for the loss of you on Earth, but joy that you are dancing with the angels for eternity.

Someone has started a memorial page for Caylee. I was going to start one but it was already done. You can leave a message, and light a candle for her. I have 3 of these pages for my loved ones that have passed. It helps so much to be able to go there and leave a memory or just light the candle when you are thinking of them. It was a beautiful thing this person did for Caylee.

http://cayleemarieanthony.memory-of.com/About.aspx

Someone has started a memorial page for Caylee. I was going to start one but it was already done. You can leave a message, and light a candle for her. I have 3 of these pages for my loved ones that have passed. It helps so much to be able to go there and leave a memory or just light the candle when you are thinking of them. It was a beautiful thing this person did for Caylee.

http://cayleemarieanthony.memory-of.com/About.aspx

Thank you for the link and for your time spent posting it up for us.

Your welcome April. I hope it will help maybe ease some of the pain by being able to read others thoughts and seeing all the candles lit for her. I feel so sad now after yesterday, even though I knew she was gone before. I guess it really is sinking in. :(

Such a beutiful site brought tears to my eyes...Thanks for posting

Little Sweet Precious Angel CAYLEE !
I just Know that YOU KNOW ~~~~~~~~
We Care..............
That 's what makes "HEAVEN HAPPY ~~~~ LOVE ~~~~ NO TEARS !!!"
GOD KNOWS !
jjgram

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

Precious Caylee, You are forever in my heart, sweetie. Such a beautiful little girl! God love you, hold you, and always keep you safe.
You are loved little one, by so many!:blowkiss:

Sweet, bright-eyed little princess... so sorry for this outcome.

What a sad juxtaposition... beautiful princess Caylee full of life, with Lee's comment. I'll change it.

Thanks for posting that photo, sweetmop; it captures her wonderfully.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member