Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

Baez is pretty angry in this video..........chest to chest with news reporter.........

Click on: Jose Baez denies Channel 9 access to press conference.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-b3report16_408oct16,0,3747278.story?track=rss

I thought that this was particularly interesting for a several reasons. First, I think that it is rich Jose would disallow Channel 9 to be present at a news conference where he implores the press and the public to remember Casey's Constitutional Rights ...a'hem JB what about the First Amendment? Second, I perked when I heard the reporter ask JB (something like) "Are you afraid that WE (channel 9) KNOW something?" Because ... JPC works for Channel 9 ... and may very well have some inside information ... and has not talked so far, that we know of ... If there is something that JPC knows I am sure that Baez is very leery of having WFTV hang around too much and risk being caught off guard. JMO

I would like to see the video in full. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you? I still think it was taken out of context and just because he made that statement doesn't mean that Caylee is dead. I think that if there was NO editing, that he was referring to the mind set of the general public and the statement was still taken out of context.. He is saying that he was referring to a joke about the situation. I think that he was saying....here this (whoever made the joke) person is making a joke about "the loss of the life of a little girl" because that is the person's mind set that made the joke. JMO
I guess you had to be there watching it to know, but I am certain it will come out in its' entirety in court. No, there is no mistaking what he said and there is no way to twist it to that end. He said it willingly and without provocation from either Mike.

He was not referring to the mindset of the general public. He was not referring to a joke about her being dead or their mindset either. The joke was about the Casey Koolaid or "coctail" as he mispoke about that, too.

You can find the link on the beginning of this thread which you can hear exactly what he said LIVE.

George's response this morning to the comment, on Local6 noon newscast:

"That's not a belief that's in my brain, if some people want to do that it's up to them."

Truthfully, I'm not surprised by this at all. His statement was taken out of context. I thought this yesterday before he made this announcement. It's all in the editing...don't believe everything you hear from the media.

I don't know if you feel that anyone on here has credibility, but I can tell you that I personally listened to this interview and T. Black was on the phone he did indeed say that Caylee was dead. There was nothing to take out of context it was clear as day and he said it.

I don't think he was taken out of context at all. He wanted to argue..

But then, I guess in this presser, the only thing that could be said to make me believe that it was taking out of context, "you must drink the kool-aid to understand":crazy:

Nice try defense..but not working :spit:

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Uh oh looked what someone caused. I bet that is why JB is doing a PC later on.
*snip*
"This has caught the attention of the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office, which said on Thursday it requires further investigation."

Oh man...LE will have TB in that interview chair so fast... Or will the DA's office interview him, since charges have been handed down?

Wait, he kicked them out again? Was this for today's presser or from the other day?

Can Tom Black really be considered part of the Defense Team? I am sure that he doesn't attend attorney/client meetings. Even though he is the spokesperson for Baez, he is not directly for Casey. IMHO, the statement will not cause any legal ramifications as far as the trial goes. This man's statement cannot be used as evidence as far as I can see.

I think one thing that Baez will say today is something to the effect that Black is not privy to Baez's discussions with Casey. If Baez fires Black at news conference, he might even say that this is Black's personal opinion, and has no basis in fact.

this is what I'm expecting, exactly...

George's response this morning to the comment, on Local6 noon newscast:

"That's not a belief that's in my brain, if some people want to do that it's up to them."

Ummm, GEORGE - GET SOME SLEEP. That comment makes no sense. :waitasec:

It's the ol' I know you think you heard what you think I said, I'm not sure if you realize what you think heard isn't what I really meant...:crazy:

Now they will start passing out the Kool-Aid. :Banane35:
A Presidential Candidate's PR team couldn't get TB outta this one.

Black's quote to WFTV over the phone, which they played:

"I did not say that on national television. I responded to what someone else said."

K-now I am floored. I mean really. He makes his statement live in the midst of a few points he was trying to make. I mean, it is there.

So since Baez didn't demand a speedy trial yesterday, and since Casey's spokesperson states clearly that Caylee is dead, I have been under the assumption all day that this story is finally coming right, and she is going to tell everyone where Caylee is to avoid the death penalty.

But instead, the defense is going to continue to go by the current play book? Mr. B, I had a certain respect for you in a street fighter kind of way because you have a dog of a case, but have been remarkably effective in providing a shield for your client. But enough-either you truly lack the experience needed to appropriately defend your client or you lack the heart to do it the right way....get your team on the same page-this is the big leagues and there is no room for mistakes. JMO

Black's statement isn't evidence. It's an embarrassing, stupid gaffe by the professional spokesperson hired by JB to advance the case and interests of the defense in the press. TB, as is typical, wanted to put himself in the position of attacking "levity" by the non-caring from his elevated, pious position. He screwed up. He said it, he clearly distinguished Casey's sort of loss to herself from Caylee's "loss of life," aka in normal circles as "death." The defense isn't going to cede the major point of their defense due to this, and will disavow it. But to try to blame others for twisting it and to get all spinny about it is overkill.

I guess you had to be there watching it to know, but I am certain it will come out in its' entirety in court. No, there is no mistaking what he said and there is no way to twist it to that end. He said it willingly and without provocation from either Mike.

He was not referring to the mindset of the general public. He was not referring to a joke about her being dead or their mindset either. The joke was about the Casey Koolaid or "coctail" as he mispoke about that, too.

You can find the link on the beginning of this thread which you can hear exactly what he said LIVE.

Yes, your exactly right, no misinterpretation explanation available except maybe TB is actually a sock puppet and not a live person, that I would buy :) I have heard happy hour is on Garrison today:eek:

Funny statement by Baez ... "you will learn how to respect me and you will learn how to respect my client"

UH UM, BAEZ....RESPECT IS EARNED....ITS NOT A RIGHT.

You haven't earned any respect from me. And your uh um....as you say so often...client has not earned anything near respect from me.

What a joke...you will learn to respect me.

Baez...look in a mirror.....wait...do you even reflect....if not...watch yourself on tv...see how foolish you sound. GEEZE.

It seems like the people around JB just say the first thing that comes into their minds. They all want the publicity to help promote their careers. What a bunch of amateurs...IMHO:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YourMom2021
Back