Dr. Phil Show-Links to show now added

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great!! It is wonderful to see him break into that smile. I can't wait to hear the rest of the show. (Doesn't WS get an honorable mention?!)

I'm at work but I have my DVR set to record. Dr. Phil doesn't show here until 5pm, so I'm going to FLY home and start it immediately! Prayers that someone who knows him is watching and he gets all his questions answered soon! :blowkiss:

Not on here yet either, until 4 pm.

Hey...I could be right! The Linguistics expert said he could be from parts of TX, OK, KS, Southern Missouri, IL, or IN! These are the areas she is concentrating on because of the way he pronounces certain words etc. I am excited!

10-15-2007, 11:24 PM

Originally posted by Seriously Searching:

I believe he is either from Colorado or maybe even Oklahoma...because being from NE Oklahoma...I don't detect any accent at all. He sounds like one of us. LOL

His elbow surgery interests me. Does he recall playing any sports where he could have gotten the injury or developed an injury over time? Has he shown any "natural" abilities or a keen interest in any one sport?

I still want the answer about his elbow and the pins as to if they can find any numbers on them etc. Doesn't seem that has ever been really addressed.

Even though I dislike Dr. Phil, I watched the show. I hope someone that knows him watched it too. He seems like a really nice guy. I was hoping WS would be mentioned.

I saw most of it. I pray they are able to locate his family.. I'm glad he got National attention, it is just so sad. Even if his past memory does not came back at least having family who could love him and fill in the blanks of his past would be good for him. God Bless you Benjaman and praying for answers soon :)

Even though I dislike Dr. Phil, I watched the show. I hope someone that knows him watched it too. He seems like a really nice guy. I was hoping WS would be mentioned.

Let me state here and now that you guys have done the most incredible work on this case-I applaud and appreciate you, small consolation as this is lol!

I couldn't even begin to count the hours devoted to the side by sides, the ruling in/out, legwork with LE on what wasn't even sent to him...letters on his behalf and simple caring.

In listening to him talk, there is a strain in his natural voice. I can think of two causes.

One would be intubation with an endotracheal tube, especially on an emergency field basis as opposed to in- hospital during surgery.
The other would be direct trauma to his neck when he was beaten.

As I recall, he has 2 injuries which were not mentioned on Dr. Phil. He has spinal fusions and a plate in his right arm. So, he has had trauma at some point in his adult life which might explain the hoarseness, or what I consider to be the characteristic strain from a healed injury to the front of the neck.

I wonder why they didn't mention the two healed injuries? Maybe HIPAA laws or his choice, or maybe they didn't think it was important?
Because I think there is a chance that he was in an industrial accident of some sort and that his caregivers ( doctors, nurses, PT) might well recognize him.

Hey...I could be right! The Linguistics expert said he could be from parts of TX, OK, KS, Southern Missouri, IL, or IN! These are the areas she is concentrating on because of the way he pronounces certain words etc. I am excited!

I still want the answer about his elbow and the pins as to if they can find any numbers on them etc. Doesn't seem that has ever been really addressed.

No offense to you and the linguistics expert, lol, but those locations are not new. It is funny in a way the duplication of effort of the show, but they wanted to do it their own way I suspect.

Yes, I don't understand after all the work done here why there wasn't at least a mention. I was rather disappointed, but I guess it doesn't matter and we have to remember that it is all about BK.

I hope someone calls in with legitimate leads.

Btw~ Dr. Phil mentioned they had contacted all of their affiliate stations across the nation (over 200) for help. There was no mention of it on our station so if he did contact them, they chose not to do anything...at least, not yet.

No offense to you and the linguistics expert, lol, but those locations are not new. It is funny in a way the duplication of effort of the show, but they wanted to do it their own way I suspect.
LOL But I predicted that back when we first saw this case. :p She verified it through professional testing which I didn't realize had been done before. Am I mistaken?

(I dropped out of this case after a considerable amount of time and effort, but I still try to keep up with it because I do care about what happens to BK and would like to see him find his way back home.)

I can't find a single TV Station here in Denmark showing this episode of Dr. Phil... :banghead:

Could someone please give me a detailed update of the program? Please...:)

I live about 45 minutes from Savannah, I've never heard of Mr. Kyle until I saw Chicoliving's announcement...
I had chill bumps reading his story on SavannahNow...I am SO excited for him to get this opportunity to appear on Dr. Phil!
This may lead him to all the answers he's been looking for!:)

I live about an hour south of Savannah and I've never heard of Mr. Kyle either. I hope he finds his family. I wonder if the attack is what caused his amnesia or an event in his past.

I live about an hour south of Savannah and I've never heard of Mr. Kyle either. I hope he finds his family. I wonder if the attack is what caused his amnesia or an event in his past.

There in lies the question Marina-did you know that he cannot even get access to his medical records at the hospital to get scan results etc...because they are demanding over 800.00 to copy them? I am hoping the show shames them into a different position.

Dr. Phil said they were going to set him up with various avenues of help in his area. Maybe this will be addressed when they realize he has not had access to his own medical records.

There in lies the question Marina-did you know that he cannot even get access to his medical records at the hospital to get scan results etc...because they are demanding over 800.00 to copy them? I am hoping the show shames them into a different position.

I thought everyone had free acsess to their own medical records. See what I know.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam