Raven Having Another Baby?

Clearly Confused

Oh my head!
Reaction score
Word is that Vanessa is pregnant. Could this be the reason the wedding was moved up? I want to feel sorry for her but I just can't. God bless that child. So how many times has he gotten someone pregnant?

I don't feel bad for Vanessa. She went into this knowing what she was doing and she made the decisions that resulted in getting pregnant.

I feel bad for the baby. I feel bad for Vanessa's family. This must be tough on them knowing what decisions Vanessa is making - and that she is bringing another life into her poor decisions.

I hope this baby and mother are allowed to live. We may have strong ties to Janet emotionally, but this is a live woman in a very dangerous situation.

I'm praying that she and her baby will be safe, now and always.

When will Raven just do everyone a favor and get a vasectomy??? :banghead:

Wow, we didn't see this coming.....He's got good swimmers, that's for sure! One in high school, Janet, the underage girl and now Vanessa and those are the ones we know about.

I hope this baby isn't born in April, because that will be another slap in the face to Janet and her unborn child, bad enough he came home from burying his pregnant wife and he got an underaged girl pregnant.

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/3456426/

Check out Exclusive Part IV

If you watch NC Wanted interviews he talks about "finding out" Janet's pregnant - he said it was hard to comprehend, not only losing a wife, but a family was very difficult.

THEN HE BALLS...

He knew she was pregnant, IMO, but that's to be debated another time.

He then goes on...

"I have a brother who is getting ready to have his second child and it's going to be a girl and I just found out last week" I heard the news you're having a girl. It's a time for celebration, it's a time to be happy for my brother and his wife and I got off the phone and I was depressed because I don't get to have another son or a daughter with my wife..."

Take into consideration, he already had another child, a little girl, at the airing of this interview and the gag factor goes up.

Then even more tears, more quotes "My sister has a little baby girl who is about the age my daughter or son would have been"

Actually Raven, the little girl that was given up for adoption would have only been a few months younger than the unborn child Janet was carrying.

Raven goes on in the video "And to see Kaiden playing with her just breaks my heart because he doesn't have a sister" and he's so precious with her and so patient

Are we gagging any harder yet people? Who is he crying for?

I don't think he's crying for the adopted little girl, but I'm willing to bet that's partially towards the young woman that had Raven's baby. I bet he's still still got her by the strings in some way.

Please review the video's on NC Wanted - take what you have learned, take what you know about Raven and go through those video's again and tell me....he did not kill Janet.

It sickens me how he uses people and things for his own personal gain. He was dating Vanessa during this time and having to prove to Vanessa he was NOT guilty of killing his wife and unborn child.

Vanessa & Raven were suppose to get married in December and they had to move it up, it looks more than likely that she was pregnant before they got married. Note to Vanessa: If pregnant how soon after you got pregnant did you realize it? Pretty quick huh. Vanessa......do you now really believe that Janet did not know she was pregnant. With Raven in every aspect of your life, tell me Raven did not know Janet was pregnant. You will see, there's nothing you do or think or that goes on now in your life that Raven doesn't know about...

He's bringing another child into this world and what's going to happen when he's arrested and indicted for the murder for Janet and his unborn child? The little girl given up for adoption is in a better place, but for now Vanessa is safe, she's getting child support from Auria's bio dad and Raven's getting SS for Kaiden on Janet's murder, this will be the first kid he will
have to support without someone else bankrolling it, but he is already starting the decline on the financial situation.

Well, I'm sure with his new vehicle and the new rented house he will once again be over-extended on credit.

Once Raven is arrested, Vanessa will get stuck with two children and a husband that is convicted of murdering his first wife.

The little girl given up for adoption is in a better place, but for now Vanessa is safe, she's getting child support from Auria's bio dad and Raven's getting SS for Kaiden on Janet's murder, this will be the first kid he will
have to support without someone else bankrolling it, but he is already starting the decline on the financial situation.

Once Raven is arrested, Vanessa will get stuck with two children and a husband that is convicted of murdering his first wife.

But if they get married, wouldn't she likely loose child support? Could that be why details surrounding the wedding are vague. Is it that they get child support if they live together, but not if they marry? Is Social Security impacted if he marries?

But if they get married, wouldn't she likely loose child support? Could that be why details surrounding the wedding are vague. Is it that they get child support if they live together, but not if they marry? Is Social Security impacted if he marries?

Wait, are you saying that they aren't married YET?? Maybe that no one knows for certain, is that it?
HELLPPP:confused::confused:
In most states, the benefits stop with remarriage ( or first marriage).

No, Auria's father is liable to pay child-support to Auria - being married means nothing when it comes to child support. Since she never married the bio-dad and didn't get a divorce - she's not receiving Alimony. Alimony would have stopped if she had been previously married.

SS is not impacted if he marries.

Wait, are you saying that they aren't married YET?? Maybe that no one knows for certain, is that it?
HELLPPP:confused::confused:
In most states, the benefits stop with remarriage ( or first marriage).

They are married.

Benefits for Child Support for Auria will not stop usually until she is 18 or graduates from college depending on the agreement between Vanessa and the bio dad.

Benefits for SS for Kaiden from Janet will not stop because he remarried - Janet is still the deceased biological mother and Kaiden is still entitled to benefits.**

Oh yeah...not that Kaiden will see a dime of it, i'm sure it will go into Raven's vehicles.

It's probably that time in the relationship that he starts looking for a girlfriend, especially if Vanessa is pregnant.

I'm sure he'll find a Soccer Sweety out there somewhere and he probably has one all picked out already.

When will Raven just do everyone a favor and get a vasectomy??? :banghead:

I live a state over...I'll tell you what...I'll pay for the gas...and neuter him...:clap:

I don't post in here, but read here for news...this is gone on too long.

..thank you for the link again term..

..i have seen this part IV "exclusive interview" before..

..listening again tonight though-------fairly close to the beginning-------when he talks of coming home that night---he mentions going in to give kaiden a kiss/feel his warm little body----

and then he says-" and that's when i found out that something wasn't wrong..."

..something wasn't wrong ?? ( isn't the expression--something wasn't right--OR--something was wrong..??) what on earth does he mean by "something WASN'T wrong ?? a freudian slip ?)

..he was clearly nervous and trying to follow ( remember ) his own script---------the teary eyed moments are so pathetic.

..to hear that he has fathered yet another child--------it's quite sickening--------vanessa still has plenty of time to leave him/kick him out before the baby is born---------OR:

..you can still do THE right thing vanessa-----go to LE with what he has told you about janet's murder/his role in it.

..raven clearly doesn't understand that HE wil have to pay support from Day 1 on this one------------until the child turns 18.

..think he'll do it ???

..very doubtful------------going by his track record with kaiden....lj.

I hope this baby and mother are allowed to live. We may have strong ties to Janet emotionally, but this is a live woman in a very dangerous situation.

I'm praying that she and her baby will be safe, now and always.
I was just going to post this exact same thought. I hope that Raven doesn't take this child's life like he did his last child. :cry:

Vanessa, what on Earth were you thinking? :(

... for now Vanessa is safe, she's getting child support from Auria's bio dad ...
Does anyone know if Auria's bio dad knows about Raven and his "history"? In all seriousness, if he's reading here or anyone that knows him is, I beg you to look into gaining sole custody of Auria. If her mother can't think straight to protect her, it's up to the other people in her life that love her.

No, Auria's father is liable to pay child-support to Auria - being married means nothing when it comes to child support. Since she never married the bio-dad and didn't get a divorce - she's not receiving Alimony. Alimony would have stopped if she had been previously married.

SS is not impacted if he marries.
Exactly. She can marry 47 times and the bio dad will still always be financially responsible for his child.

I live a state over...I'll tell you what...I'll pay for the gas...and neuter him...:clap:

I don't post in here, but read here for news...this is gone on too long.

I agree...this has gone on for too long.

I'll chip in for your gas.

..thank you for the link again term..

..i have seen this part IV "exclusive interview" before..

..listening again tonight though-------fairly close to the beginning-------when he talks of coming home that night---he mentions going in to give kaiden a kiss/feel his warm little body----

and then he says-" and that's when i found out that something wasn't wrong..."

..something wasn't wrong ?? ( isn't the expression--something wasn't right--OR--something was wrong..??) what on earth does he mean by "something WASN'T wrong ?? a freudian slip ?)

I brought that up in the past and really found that odd - but he made several other Freudian slips in all these tapes.

I cannot remember where my post is now, but I didn't bring them all up to others because I wanted other's to see what I saw, and I found so many obvious discrepancies and so many lies that I was hoping others caught them too.

Basically, all of his family, including siblings, parents and most friends should know he is guilty. There is no way people close to him should not know he's guilty just because of the interview. They know all the lies perpetrated in that interview.

I had to laugh when he stated in that above tape that he PREPARED for weeks for the interview. Why would one need to Prepare....for the interview. He did not prepare with an attorney, he prepared himself for the interview. Mr. Franklin Covey comes in handy huh PNess.

You just go - you tell the truth, period. What preparations are needed?

He's such an ugly weasil. He gets uglier every time I see him.

I brought that up in the past and really found that odd - but he made several other Freudian slips in all these tapes.

I cannot remember where my post is now, but I didn't bring them all up to others because I wanted other's to see what I saw, and I found so many obvious discrepancies and so many lies that I was hoping others caught them too.

Basically, all of his family, including siblings, parents and most friends should know he is guilty. There is no way people close to him should not know he's guilty just because of the interview. They know all the lies perpetrated in that interview.

I had to laugh when he stated in that above tape that he PREPARED for weeks for the interview. Why would one need to Prepare....for the interview. He did not prepare with an attorney, he prepared himself for the interview. Mr. Franklin Covey comes in handy huh PNess.

You just go - you tell the truth, period. What preparations are needed?

He's such an ugly weasil. He gets uglier every time I see him.

Term, I get so caught up in the entire " Raven" experience when Samuel Peters starts talking that I miss most of his slip ups.
I rarely do this with any other cases. I see them clearly.

Do you feel up to starting a thread which details the " slip ups"? Meaning, the wrong words used, not the obvious lies. I think we ALL know what the obvious lies are, starting with his love for his wife and child, even what his life is/ was...
The most obvious glaring thing I can think of in the way of obvious long term lies, and it's what I go back to in my mind when thinking about his actions way before he killed his wife and child is the video with him and his Christmas knife. The video where he is talking like a hick. I think most people can read up on the case and find those things.

The subtler things would be great to have in one place if you or someone else who knows this case from the very beginning wants to do it. :)

Thanks!
Maria

Does anyone know if Auria's bio dad knows about Raven and his "history"? In all seriousness, if he's reading here or anyone that knows him is, I beg you to look into gaining sole custody of Auria. If her mother can't think straight to protect her, it's up to the other people in her life that love her.

..does vanessa read here ? surely she has "googled" raven's name, i can't believe that she married him-----and is now going to have a child fathered BY him-------KNOWING that he will be going to prison for murdering janet.
..( now there's a great start to a baby's life------visiting daddy in prison every 2nd sunday..)

..if auria's dad does read here, or knows ANYTHING about raven, surely he'll do everything he can to get her out of that situation. vanessa has clearly decided to stick with him--------( following no thought process--future thinking what-so-ever) ---however, auria is young enough/precious enough to be taken out of such an environment NOW and be with those who love and would care for her.

..and what about kaiden?---when raven is taken away in handcuffs ( SOON ) --it's heartbreaking---he's too young to know that his own father murdered his mom, he's grown up with his (gypsy) relatives out west-------he now has this new step-mom, but soon his dad will be arrested/convicted/gone forever.........what a lot to process for a little kid!

hello everyone. this is my first post on this forum. since i learned about raven been coming here to keep up with whats going on. so sad to learn about his previous wife and unborn child. i did watched the videos on NC Wanted. raven is a scarey looking and calculating man. to anwser some of your ?? she is pregnant due in mid may. she was pregnant before the wedding. guess she doesnt learn from past mistaks. married on sept 6. they split up just before the august date. moved it to sept saying not enough cash to do the california gig.

from what i have seen of her, she is wrapped up in herself. she works at being the focus of everything. very prissy. like that one photo in the early thread wher her and the girl are posing when noone esle knows the pic is being taken. they should make an interesting pair. sheis all lovey with him in public but they already fight alot. hard to say which one gets their way because she manipulates as good as he does.

bio dad is another just not as bad as raven. hasn't killed anyone but loves drugs and spends alot of time in jail. poor little girl doesn't stand a chance. neither parent shoudl have her. doubt bio dad knows ravens history. her family knows - pops is a ex-cop. sounds like he called the FBI to chedck on raven. but he must have okayd it cuz the wedding was at his house.

sorry that doesn't help catch raven. wish i new something to help. just see them out at public events and overhear others talking to and about them. watching looks on faces and body language tells alot about people. dont know why she doesnt run for this hills. she believes every word he says. cant imagine he would risk killing agin. sure to be caught if he sets up a pattern of dead wives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back