Geraldo 10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaglebrd

Reaction score
Geraldo said on his show last night that he would have an update on the Anthony case tonight (Sunday). I don't know if it's the whole show or anything more than what he said.

I don't have a link, I heard him say it at the very end of Saturday's show.

Geraldo has the ability to sensationalize a story without saying anymore than we already know.

JB is going to be on tonight.

Blech. Isn't there any one else Geraldo can interview? Like M. Furman, or about 50 other interesting people? I wouldn't watch that if you paid me.

Blech. Isn't there any one else Geraldo can interview? Like M. Furman, or about 50 other interesting people? I wouldn't watch that if you paid me.

Geraldo and JB are "buds", that's why he has him on and no one from the "other side".

Thanks for the heads up. But can yall please post what he says, Im going to be watching Brothers and Sisters so will miss Geraldo. He usually just has a brief peice anyway.

I doubt you will miss much, it sounds like he's only doing a 3 minute piece
like he did last week. Tonight, "Another Exclusive Interview with Baez".
:banghead::banghead:

This story is going to die down now until the trial unless Caylee's remains are found

I doubt you will miss much, it sounds like he's only doing a 3 minute piece
like he did last week. Tonight, "Another Exclusive Interview with Baez".
:banghead::banghead:

This story is going to die down now until the trial unless Caylee's remains are found

Anybody want to bet that the main topic will be "Todd Black did NOT say Caylee was dead!"

And yes, I will be voting...

Geraldo always knows how to pick the winners in any situation, doesn't he?! LOL

What are those old sayings?

"You are known by the company you keep?"

"Birds of a feather flock together."

"Vault!" Hahahaha~

Geraldo and JB are "buds", that's why he has him on and no one from the "other side".

I like listening to beaz make him self looking even more unsuitable to represent miss thang so he can help put her away for life or death.

I like listening to beaz make him self looking even more unsuitable to represent miss thang so he can help put her away for life or death.

Yeah, then she claims inadequate representation and gets a new trial.

I'm trying to hold in there and watch this, for the update but...UGGGG

Coles Dad thanking everyone. That was great. Alot more to come on this case.

I'm trying to hold in there and watch this, for the update but...UGGGG

You are stronger than I. I have pretty much given up on NG or GR or whomever. I just want some new news and I know that isn't going to happen.

You are stronger than I. I have pretty much given up on NG or GR or whomever. I just want some new news and I know that isn't going to happen.

It'll just be a re-hash/re-spin on last week's events. Nuthin' new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968