Geraldo 10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey can't WAIT to tell her story to the world?

Why didn't Geraldo ask him "Well, why didn't she just tell the cops and avoid all this?!"

Don't you no she tryed but they wouldnt listen. They needed a political stunt for the re-election. (cough, cough, choke choke)

I'm so sick of hearing JB say"Once the world hears KC's version of events everyone will say Now I understand." NO, I will not understand! I don't understand why the he!! he can't just tell us now. Truth is, there is very little about this case that anyone truly understands!

JB if you can't tell us where Caylee is then shut the he!! up!

When Geraldo asked JB about the dress, he replied "CA went on the today show with the dress that belonged to Caylee." Interesting use of past tense. Another member of defense team admitting Caylee is no longer with us?

The other comment that struck me was when JB said KC has wanted to talk but he told her there is a time and a place. Then he said "We're excited to move forward (smiling.) Bravado? Or stupidity?

Alert... New developments in case... JB saying he tried to contact police all day to have her turn herself in. They did not respond, he turned her over to bail bonds men. Not trying to pull an OJ and try to escape.(JB did not say that part)

Red dress he says "not caylee's"

He is "confident" to move forward..."excited" to move forward.

Once we are able to show her verson the whole world will understand...blah. blah. blah

Nothing new.. "What a waste"

But, it was funny when the Att. said "That's what SP said "

Have a good night

Talking about the car switch. Baez surrendered Casey to the bondsman.

Baez was NOT in the vehicle with Cindy, so he could not have surrendered Casey to the bondsman. Unless he was in the Bondsman's vehicle, but all reports from that day say he left his office before Cindy did. Suppose he could have met up with the BM.

I wish just ONE of the news teams would have captured the side-of-the-road arrest on camera so we would know who was in the Bondsman's vehicle.

When Geraldo asked JB about the dress, he replied "CA went on the today show with the dress that belonged to Caylee." Interesting use of past tense. Another member of defense team admitting Caylee is no longer with us?

The other comment that struck me was when JB said KC has wanted to talk but he told her there is a time and a place. Then he said "We're excited to move forward (smiling.) Bravado? Or stupidity?

Don't forget option C. -scared sh!tless!!!

Casey can't WAIT to tell her story to the world?

Why didn't Geraldo ask him "Well, why didn't she just tell the cops and avoid all this?!"

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Because KC is not capable to tell the truth! If there was any hope of Caylee being alive & she was my daughter I'd be screaming for LE to help get her back! It's to late & KC knows this so that's why the hold up to tell what she knows now!

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I'm so sick of hearing JB say"Once the world hears KC's version of events everyone will say Now I understand." NO, I will not understand! I don't understand why the he!! he can't just tell us now. Truth is, there is very little about this case that anyone truly understands!

JB if you can't tell us where Caylee is then shut the he!! up!

UGH! ME TOO! YES I'M YELLING! I'm glad I'm not watching!!

Baez was NOT in the vehicle with Cindy, so he could not have surrendered Casey to the bondsman. Unless he was in the Bondsman's vehicle, but all reports from that day say he left his office before Cindy did. Suppose he could have met up with the BM.

I wish just ONE of the news teams would have captured the side-of-the-road arrest on camera so we would know who was in the Bondsman's vehicle.

She shouldn't have been allowed to turn herself in anyway. Good Lord, enough is enough. She trampsed around all day long and wasn't back in custory until late in the afternoon, almost early evening. They should have gone right to the attorney's office and cuffed her and threw in the back of the car, lights on, siren's blasting and get her back in there as quickly as possible. If she was going to cry in front of the cameras, they should have given her something to really cry about. It's not like there's no sense of urgency here.

She shouldn't have been allowed to turn herself in anyway. Good Lord, enough is enough. She trampsed around all day long and wasn't back in custory until late in the afternoon, almost early evening. They should have gone right to the attorney's office and cuffed her and threw in the back of the car, lights on, siren's blasting and get her back in there as quickly as possible. If she was going to cry in front of the cameras, they should have given her something to really cry about. It's not like there's no sense of urgency here.

I know, wierd, right? Look at the big production they made when they swooped in that Friday night to arrest her for economic crimes! Yet, for murder one, this is how they go about taking her into custody? Very strange.

My first post.....

GR and JB are a little too cozy. Preplanned questions that make JB's case look better and a bad cut of newest witness leading to GR snide remark.

JB says that KC can hardly wait until the trial to tell her side. GR asks if she will take the stand and JB backs down and says he can't tell him yet.

Cozy indeed.

I thought it was common knowledge that GR was the one who set up LP with JB.:eek:

Because they're buddies, Geraldo couldn't possibly ask JB a question that would put him on the spot! Silly wabbit.

Geraldo did ask him a semi-tough question or 2... and I loved the comment about SP from that other attorney. heh

Geraldo did ask him a semi-tough question or 2... and I loved the comment about SP from that other attorney. heh

Until Geraldo has someone on the show from the "other" side of this case, it's just too unbalanced and biased for me to give it any validity.

I know, wierd, right? Look at the big production they made when they swooped in that Friday night to arrest her for economic crimes! Yet, for murder one, this is how they go about taking her into custody? Very strange.

JB's office is in Osceola County, that may be why they didn't swoop down at the office. I am sure Osceola would not have minded, and probably would have arrested her for Orange County (and done it with huge smiles on their faces). Because of the different jurisdiction (hope I spelled that right) - OCSO probably had to wait until she was in Orange County, they were following Cindy's car remember. the switch might have taken them a bit by surprise - they could have been planning to follow them back to the house and arrest her there.

What a waste-huge waste. I know I should have gone to bed. I'll be six feet under before KC gives up the truth and I doubt I'll understand it either.

JB's office is in Osceola County, that may be why they didn't swoop down at the office. I am sure Osceola would not have minded, and probably would have arrested her for Orange County (and done it with huge smiles on their faces). Because of the different jurisdiction (hope I spelled that right) - OCSO probably had to wait until she was in Orange County, they were following Cindy's car remember. the switch might have taken them a bit by surprise - they could have been planning to follow them back to the house and arrest her there.

Of course, I'm sure that was the plan. I was just venting in a fit of frustration.

I was under the impression that LE was covertly following Casey from the moment she left her house that day, in both counties. Maybe I'm wrong, but it just seems like when it's a murder suspect it shouldn't matter what county they're in when it's time for an arrest on Murder One charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22