More Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it is murts stuff...An i asked him if i could share it here...I do not believe his is a member here actually I think he may be banned that why I didn't want to mention who it was.

Oh whoops. I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me/us know.

Wow! Thanks! It looks like an organized search. Did this happen over the weekend? I couldn't make out what those shirts said on the people in white tees with black cargo pants.

What on earth would a child's blanket be doing out in this area? The third photo shows a blue and white blanket with what looks to be "sock monkeys" on it. That could be quite a find.

Those are great photos of the area! Thanks for posting these!!

yes..thank you to murt for going on the search and sharing..:clap:

UM I DID ASK him Lastnight...and he gave me permission to post it...If you like you can email and ask him....
I never once said these were mine or took credit for them

Its great you got his permission to do so. That said, he is a banned member its just my opinion anyways. Its just some time ago, there was things said about him here and mods didnt welcome him, although theyll use his work.

I did not say you were taking credit for this, I think you are reading to much into it. It isnt polite to take things out of context.

Omg I am getting bashed for sharing these...I am sorry didn't know it would be offensive...I will ask the mods to remove it

oh my gosh...you shouldn't feel bashed. These pics were nice to be able to see...and how were you to know that perhaps they shouldn't be on here. I. for one, thank you for giving me the opportunity to see them. I do not visit other sites so I wouldn't have probably ever seen them. Please don't be hard on yourself. :)

Omg I am getting bashed for sharing these...I am sorry didn't know it would be offensive...I will ask the mods to remove it

Please don't ask the mods to remove it. I really don't understand why everyone is in such an uproar.

Thanks again for posting.

I am sorry law girl...I am just trying to help...I apologize for misunderstanding...I just thought these were great pics for people who didn;t know the area...I am new here only been posting a week
and don't want to wear out my welcome already

Please do not be sorry. Sorry for what, you were sharing these photos of a search, you cleared it with Murt, and I for one appreciate your effort.

Its great you got his permission to do so. That said, he is a banned member its just my opinion anyways. Its just some time ago, there was things said about him here and mods didnt welcome him, although theyll use his work.

I did not say you were taking credit for this, I think you are reading to much into it. It isnt polite to take things out of context.

It goes both ways dear. sigh...

All I do know is that these pics are great. It kinda made me feel like I was on the search with them!!

Thanks for posting them.

I understand Law_girl...I do not know the reasoning behind it (murt being banned) ..I understand your feelings about using his work but being banned...I have the utmost respect for him and what he is doing right now and applaud him for it...

Thanks for sharing, I think it was nice of him to let you and you made it clear you asked his permission. I don't know why he was banned but if he's allowing the photo link to be shared here, it shows to me his main concern is Caylee.

Has anyone except me been trying to track down that blanket?! Enough of how we came by the wonderful photos...as long as we have permission from the owner to see them...let's take full advantage of it and get on the ball here!

I am not sure about the blanket .I do know the sock is not related to this case just something they found while searching ...I will send an email and try to find out something about it

Thanks mahoneys07, it looks like some of them are of the area where there were reports of kc sitings by the man in the video. It looks like the same tires in a row that you walk on.

The blanket is a fleece child/baby blanket, BTW. (I don't think it is Curious George now that I have checked out those things. I think it looks more like the sock monkeys.)

We can't discuss people who have been banned and I don't want to lose this thread. (sigh) Probably will now.

Yes it is the exact area the newest witness who saw her coming out of the woods with a shovel....The male witness
The preformed this search this past weekend on saturday .

Thanks so much for posting these. It sure helps people that are not residents of Orlando to see what the searchers are up against.

Looking at all these photos, I can't see KC going too far into any swampy area to get rid of Caylees body. I'm in the group that thinks she dropped her in the water somewhere, probably off of a bridge. I think this is why she says "I have no idea where she is". This is all just MOO.

In photo 63 of the 3 women standing, the comment was.. the middle person is the one that found the purse at the YMCA..........what purse?? I must have missed the memo on that, when was it found? and was it related to this case.

This was back a while ago and posted on the FoxOrlando blog when some of them went searching.....sorry no link or way of searching that blog. But was reading there at the time. JJ was on that search also and had the pics up on his site (since taken down) of items found. They found make up etc, if not mistaken it was in the Blanchard park area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong