More Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone except me been trying to track down that blanket?! Enough of how we came by the wonderful photos...as long as we have permission from the owner to see them...let's take full advantage of it and get on the ball here!

Thanks for the pictures....now get to sleuthing!:crazy:

Thank you so much, mahoneys07! Those pictures are a great find, and I appreciate you sharing them! That cloth with the monkeys is definitely suspicious.

I have to agree with the others who said they don't see KC going too deep into the woods or swamp. All I can think when I see those photos is how many snakes must be creeping around there. I'm sure there are tons. I am to the point of being phobic of snakes, though, so I might be a little bit extreme. Maybe she is more of a nature girl than we think, but I just can't picture her going in there. Of course, desperate times call for desperate measures, but I'd be more inclined to think she tossed her off one of those bridges than buried her. The other thing is, we've had so much rain since June, including a tropical storm with lots of flooding. If she is buried, it would be probably next to impossible to find her. There wouldn't be any signs at this point of a grave or freshly dug dirt. The rain would probably have evened it all out by now. I am still trying to be hopeful that they find her, though. I just think its going to be a big job.

Do the searchers use any special tools that could find bodies under ground or under the water (is there even such a thing?), or are they only relying on what can be seen with the naked eye? I'm just curious.

The blanket is a fleece child/baby blanket, BTW. (I don't think it is Curious George now that I have checked out those things. I think it looks more like the sock monkeys.)

We can't discuss people who have been banned and I don't want to lose this thread. (sigh) Probably will now.

How do you know it's a fleece blanket?

I have heard of them using Fish finders and under water cameras but havent seen any footage fromone yet

Yes, they do have specialized equipment which allows them to look for things which are buried underground and even under cement. TES and various LE agencies have that capability.

For anyone who doesn't live in this area, I'd like to elaborate on these photos. Central Florida is COVERED with places like this. My neighborhood is surrounded by areas like this. And during Tropical Storm Fay, we got so much rain, that every kind of wildlife that you could imagine, came out of these areas, looking for food and dry land. Alligators, Bobcats, Wild Boar, to name a few. If KC did put Caylee in a place like this, then most likely her little body ended up being a survival meal by one of these types of wildlife (Sorry to be so grim and grotesque, but that is the sad state of what we're dealing with down here). Trenton Duckett was never found as well as older kids that have been kidnapped from this area over the years. If TES finds anything at all when they come back (and I sincerely hope they do), it will most likely be a very, very minimal amount of remains...

This was back a while ago and posted on the FoxOrlando blog when some of them went searching.....sorry no link or way of searching that blog. But was reading there at the time. JJ was on that search also and had the pics up on his site (since taken down) of items found. They found make up etc, if not mistaken it was in the Blanchard park area.

Thank you.....I remember it being posted somewhere about make-up being found, but didn't remember anything about a purse though.

Yes, they do have specialized equipment which allows them to look for things which are buried underground and even under cement. TES and various LE agencies have that capability.

Thanks! I was hoping they had some high tech gadgets that could help them out. It would be pretty hard without them, that's for sure!

What if, geeze this is hard to type, she really did throw the dead or half dead body off the bridge close to where she was sited. After passing by each day to make sure all was ok, she saw that it had floated up and was visable from the road if someone was looking. She would have cut through the woods to get to the creek, put her in the trash bag that the man saw her with and took her then, to her parents house for a couple of days. That would account for the dog hits and fluids in car. Also I was thinking, what if the car was not out of gas or broken down as she claimed. Whoever called the tow company and the tow company had no way of knowing because KC had the keys. Maybe it just reeked so bad she didn't want any of her friends smelling it, asking for rides or expecting her to drive her own self around so she ditched it.

Thanks for posting this.

It really makes it hit home that they're looking for a needle in a hay stack.

Excellent pictures! Thanks Mahoneys! I can't visualize Casey or anyone going too far from the road or beaten path to dispose of remains. I also think someone wouldn't want go into that area at night and would probably do whatever they needed to do during daylight hours.

I found a blue sock monkey fleece blanket on ebay. Looks to be the same as the one in the search pic. I am trying to post the link but for some reason I cannot.

I cant find the blanket again was it video or pic...sorry just look at so much stuff right now

Thanks for the post. Sure is alot to search. I still say in the water, not on the ground. I hope they find her asap.

Thanks so much for posting these. It sure helps people that are not residents of Orlando to see what the searchers are up against.

Looking at all these photos, I can't see KC going too far into any swampy area to get rid of Caylees body. I'm in the group that thinks she dropped her in the water somewhere, probably off of a bridge. I think this is why she says "I have no idea where she is". This is all just MOO.

In photo 63 of the 3 women standing, the comment was.. the middle person is the one that found the purse at the YMCA..........what purse?? I must have missed the memo on that, when was it found? and was it related to this case.

There was a purse found in an early search, LE took it, don't remember hearing if it's related.

~Thanks so much for this, it's a good find!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member