G Anthony Moves to Walmart,Hopes to Get Lease

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for casey to be ready? so she could have visits but she isnt ready, or the processing makes her not ready? if can see them, and doesnt what a b! and another sign caylee is dead they should use at trial. if she was alive a normal mother would want contact w/ parents for in the least, updates on the search. if she isnt seeing them by choice i really dont know why they dont just cut her off both emotional and $$$. I mean after all she has dragged them through...

Waiting for Casey?? If she doesn't want to see them, that should tell them ALOT!! She's pissed at them, GA for his part in the GJ and CA for her "celebrity" spot on the Today Show.

Ca said she'l NEVER work with Tim M again!
What happens when he finds Caylee? Will CA say it's not her, that Tim planted a body there?

Good luck with that. Walmart doesn't allow solicciters in front of their stores.

Cindy will "never work with Tim Miller again"? When did she EVER work with Tim Miller?

our walmart has solisitors out front all the time.
Whats the corporate email address for walmart ? Id love to email them my opinion of letting george make his living off caylees death in thier parking lot. Geez why would they sign a lease with him?

What happens when he finds Caylee? Will CA say it's not her, that Tim planted a body there?

becauseif she cooperated with tim she might feel obligated to share some of the search for cayless money that has been doanted but this way its all under her control and she doesnt have to share!!

If anything, CA has done nothing but work against TM every way she can.
Of course that's what she's going to say. I don't think she will believe it...even with a DNA match.

OMG! The sheriff's department says they "have not received any tips on their tipline whatsoever since August 15th".
And poor George says he "does not believe that, they( OCSD ) simply have their own agenda"! :confused:This poor man! When will the delusions be lifted?

And of course Casey continues to use what little control she can from jail. She isn't ready to see them!
Huh?

As crazy as that sounds, it wouldn't surprise me if that was Cindy's response if Caylee's remains were to be found!:mad:

Cindy makes me feel ill.

ABSOLUTELY........Cindy will claim either of the above.
If there are remains, Cindy should be forced to view them.:eek::eek:

Seriously... I worry about Cindy refusing to believe or admit any body Tim might find is Caylee....even if DNA shows it is her..

What will happen?
Will Caylee's body will be refused and abandoned by the Anthony family?
Would the Anthony's go so far as letting the state of Florida have the remains?
Would the Anthony's let Florida bury her and refuse to acknowledge their grand child?
....All in an effort to protect Casey?

She isn't ready to see her family?? Does she need time to spruce up her cell?? WTH? Casey and CA are very controling broads!

I emailed wal mart corporate my opinion on allowing george in the parking lot.
Maybe if no one will let him sell junk he will actually go out and SEARCH !

Seriously... I worry about Cindy refusing to believe or admit any body Tim might find is Caylee....even if DNA shows it is her..

What will happen?
Will Caylee's body will be refused and abandoned by the Anthony family?
Would the Anthony's go so far as letting the state of Florida have the remains?
Would the Anthony's let Florida bury her and refuse to acknowledge their grand child?
....All in an effort to protect Casey?

IMO yes to all of the above.

She isn't ready to see her family?? Does she need time to spruce up her cell?? WTH? Casey and CA are very controling broads!

This is the ONLY way Casey can control Cindy, so she is using it imo.

Hey the little boy kidnapped (the one where the mom acted appropriatelyh) has been found. Cindy, see what happens when you COOPERATE with LE?

I wouldn't discount that possibility. Historically, Cindy has been quick to excuse the obvious, saying "that's not the right Zanny" or "it was a different Mark Hopkins." I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cindy rejects any remains found as Caylee's remains. Remember, Cindy dismissed DNA evidence in the trunk of the car as "hocus pocus."

I emailed wal mart corporate my opinion on allowing george in the parking lot.
Maybe if no one will let him sell junk he will actually go out and SEARCH !

Not if Cindy tells him not to imo. What happened to his job? Guess they need those donations more than ever now. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46