More Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if, geeze this is hard to type, she really did throw the dead or half dead body off the bridge close to where she was sited. After passing by each day to make sure all was ok, she saw that it had floated up and was visable from the road if someone was looking. She would have cut through the woods to get to the creek, put her in the trash bag that the man saw her with and took her then, to her parents house for a couple of days. That would account for the dog hits and fluids in car. Also I was thinking, what if the car was not out of gas or broken down as she claimed. Whoever called the tow company and the tow company had no way of knowing because KC had the keys. Maybe it just reeked so bad she didn't want any of her friends smelling it, asking for rides or expecting her to drive her own self around so she ditched it.

That would also put swamp water in the car, further narrowing search sites.

A body submerged in a body of water is going to be very difficult to get out a few days later, she would have needed something solid to put under it. It would have been a horrible, smelly, messy task. Chances are the body would not have come out in one piece.

Pardon me while I go throw up.

For anyone who doesn't live in this area, I'd like to elaborate on these photos. Central Florida is COVERED with places like this. My neighborhood is surrounded by areas like this. And during Tropical Storm Fay, we got so much rain, that every kind of wildlife that you could imagine, came out of these areas, looking for food and dry land. Alligators, Bobcats, Wild Boar, to name a few. If KC did put Caylee in a place like this, then most likely her little body ended up being a survival meal by one of these types of wildlife (Sorry to be so grim and grotesque, but that is the sad state of what we're dealing with down here). Trenton Duckett was never found as well as older kids that have been kidnapped from this area over the years. If TES finds anything at all when they come back (and I sincerely hope they do), it will most likely be a very, very minimal amount of remains...

I think that is exactly what KC had in mind when she left her here. If she had been doing searches online since March, I think she planned this right down to the rainy season.

Why did she sign her own name to Amy's checks? Did she know enough time had past, Caylee wouldn't be found and this was her way of saying come and get me I did something bad? (The employee I had who was stealing from the company, was always telling me how much money she was making. I was her boss, I knew exactly how much she was 'making'.)

I believe your are Talking about Amy....butIf you have noticed none od Annies statements have been released...I think Annie is the damning info they are using right now

We probably need to keep this thread on topic. :) Amy's checks have nothing to do with Boggy Creek photos or the search.

I wonder if they had LE come out and take that piece of cloth into evidence? Has anyone heard anything about that? I still find it is possible it could be because I cannot think of ANY reason to find a piece of a baby/child blanket or sleeper out in that wooded, swampy area at all!

I have sent an email out and awaiting an answer as to the signifgance of the blanket and if it was collected as evidence

I have sent an email out and awaiting an answer as to the signifgance of the blanket and if it was collected as evidence
Answer:
The curious george piece of cloth was not collected. The team leader did not think it had to do with Caylee since it was next to the road for all to see.

Yes it is the exact area the newest witness who saw her coming out of the woods with a shovel....The male witness
The preformed this search this past weekend on saturday .

Did you see where the witness' company he works for put together a search team to help with this? Evidently they believe him to be credible.

Answer:
The curious george piece of cloth was not collected. The team leader did not think it had to do with Caylee since it was next to the road for all to see.

Animals could have drug it there if it had a "smell" on it.

I can't believe that LE wouldn't want that blanket. I would think anything that could be related to a toddler aged child, they would want to check it out!

I can't believe that LE wouldn't want that blanket. I would think anything that could be related to a toddler aged child, they would want to check it out!

I agree...........critters drag things around like that if it "smells" to them.

I think that is exactly what KC had in mind when she left her here. If she had been doing searches online since March, I think she planned this right down to the rainy season.

Why did she sign her own name to Annie's checks? Did she know enough time had past, Caylee wouldn't be found and this was her way of saying come and get me I did something bad? (The employee I had who was stealing from the company, was always telling me how much money she was making. I was her boss, I knew exactly how much she was 'making'.)

Yeah, I wish we knew more about her computer searches...anything on alligators feeding habits ,water levels etc?I know that there was a weather phone number in the pings...which is interesting.
Is it just me, or do these pics fill others with an overwhelming sense sadness and hopelessness?
I'm begginning to think Caylee cant be found....

Yeah those pic are pretty saddening thinking she could be in there anywhere

this is the same park, I searched twice allready. I intend to make another visit one day to cover some areas I had not previously looked.
DSCF0181.jpg

This is J Blanchard Park. I posted pictures from my search on the one section of this park near the post office by econolatchee road. (the area Nicole G was murdered)

playground.jpg

It is hard to tell but this looks like the female CSI that came to view the evidence I found at the area by the post office. She stated to the other officer to tell me that it was not involved in either crime and was probably left in the area some time after the initial search because they had covered those woods very extensively.

forensics2.jpg

Okay, there's an article on foxnews.com about Scott writing Casey. The picture they use of Casey is the original one that came out when this case first broke. She's wearing that blue hoodie she got from Target. But where is she in the pic? It looks like a car but it looks like she's standing up. Is she in a plane or something? This would have been after Casey disappeared b/c of the hoodie. Look how happy she looks.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,444827,00.html

Could that be a movie theater, IIRc Casey and Tony went to the movies, can't remember the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni