Speculation on the Second Cross

Baznme

Reaction score
Please forgive me if this has already been discussed but I've been looking for documentation or receipts from JC Penney's for the purchase of the 2 crosses that KC allegedly charged on CA's credit card on the 6/27. Have we seen anything on that yet?

If so, do you think that KC put the second cross with Caylee, wherever she put her?

Me too, I need sources, never heard this before this past week and now it keeps creeping into every thread around - about two crosses, one for caylee, but never with a source (that I have seen)

Me too, I need sources, never heard this before this past week and now it keeps creeping into every thread around - about two crosses, one for caylee, but never with a source (that I have seen)

I believe that LP mentioned this on NG a few nights ago.. I haven't heard or read anything about it anywhere else. I do think there might be some truth to this. There is obviously SOME reason why CA insisted on NOT turning those receipts over to LE. :waitasec::furious:

I believe that LP mentioned this on NG a few nights ago.. I haven't heard or read anything about it anywhere else. I do think there might be some truth to this. There is obviously SOME reason why CA insisted on NOT turning those receipts over to LE. :waitasec::furious:

oh, there is definitely a reason - she was a fool to think she could hide it for long.

I trust LP - esp. since that FBI dude on NG said that you can take whatever LP says to the bank. (I liked that :biglaugh:)

That FBI dude that said this is always on the Dr. Phil Show. He is a retired FBI polygrapher. I don't trust anyone connected with Dr. Phil. I have never heard any mention of the crosses except for LP on the NG show. I will believe this when I see the receipts from JCP.

I don't see why LP would fabricate a story someone buying 2 crosses at a store. He was very specific about it and the convo with Cindy, etc.

I don't see why LP would fabricate a story someone buying 2 crosses at a store. He was very specific about it and the convo with Cindy, etc.

I think Casey purchased the two crosses on the JCPenney card that Casey had taken from her.

Cindy refused to give the JCPenny credit card bill to LE after they asked for it. I think it is referenced somewhere in the transcripts, that Cindy told LE not to bother with the JCPenny credit card bill.

Cindy refused to give this info to LE. I wonder if a subpeona was issued to JCPenny?

Here is the video with LP talking about the two crosses.

It starts at about 2:40 on the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTOSW0-i7u4

Seriously, did Casey really put this 2nd cross on Caylee? Wasn't she buried by this time?

Laney
These "snippets" of information are really starting to get annoying...Regardless, if she did buy two crosses on June 27th, I don't believe that the she could have placed one around KC's neck but she could have perhaps placed it near/around her. Her motivation to do so is something that I would question however. She gives all indications of being completely self-absorbed - why would she do this?

MOO

I think Casey purchased the two crosses on the JCPenney card that Casey had taken from her.

Cindy refused to give the JCPenny credit card bill to LE after they asked for it. I think it is referenced somewhere in the transcripts, that Cindy told LE not to bother with the JCPenny credit card bill.

Cindy refused to give this info to LE. I wonder if a subpeona was issued to JCPenny?

She totally shot Yuri Melich down when he asked for the credit card statements by telling him she'd already looked at them and there was nothing significant so they could just forget about that. That drove me nuts, not just her playing Inspector Gadget by deciding what information would get to LE but also how this is a perfect example of what they think looking for Caylee consists of. I bet you all my Star Wars cards that there is something on those receipts the A-Team was desperate to hide.

This is on two different threads. We even put up pictures of Casey wearing the cross at Bank of America and then Cindy later wearing the cross (multiple occasions). In fact, I have since found it seems Cindy wears this cross a lot.

Maybe she is wearing it on purpose so that she can claim that Casey bought the crosses for herself and her mom. Ha!

Leonard, thanks for being with us. What can you tell me? Can you enlighten me about a new theory that has just been put out there that mom Casey Anthony purchased two crosses from JCPenney`s, one of which she put on little Caylee`s body?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, we started -- myself and Rob started asking about this when we were back there, because Cindy -- when we asked her about the crosses she bought, and where she bought it, she says she bought it at JCPenney`s and bought it for Caylee, which struck us as a bit strange.

So here, two weeks ago, we started checking to see if there was two crosses that had been purchased, one for her and one for Caylee. Now that in and of itself is something that the FBI, I think, has the answer to. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/29/ng.01.html

IMO, it appears to me that only LE knows for sure if there were one or two or no crosses bought at JC Penney's. LE is the only one that could subpoena the credit card records of Cindy to determine what was purchased on the credit cards.

I don't dispute what Padilla said on NG as I feel his team probably tried to get the information from JC Penny and did not succeed.

This is on two different threads. We even put up pictures of Casey wearing the cross at Bank of America and then Cindy later wearing the cross (multiple occasions). In fact, I have since found it seems Cindy wears this cross a lot.
I've noticed that too. She does wear that cross a lot.

I sure hope so! I would like to know the timeline of when she was using her mother's JCP card and what she was buying.

These "snippets" of information are really starting to get annoying...

I'm with you on this. I don't get the snippets, is that somehow less "leaking" than full sentences?

Regardless, if she did buy two crosses on June 27th, I don't believe that the she could have placed one around KC's neck but she could have perhaps placed it near/around her. Her motivation to do so is something that I would question however. She gives all indications of being completely self-absorbed - why would she do this?

That's a good point. But I know someone with NPD, and he would do something like this, even though he has not shown any true ability to emotionally connect. He would do it because in his mind, he's religious. And for these types of people, it's all about what you see, none of what you feel. (not saying KC has NPD, but they share this lack of something inside, that which is behind true emotions imo. Aside from party-happy and angry, that's it for their repetoire of emotions. They gotta fake the rest by what they gauge others would do, in order to appear normal. Obviously this isn't normal, but she probably does it automatically.)

Aside from the idea that this wackadoodle act was to convince/reassure herself she cared about the baby (by burying her with a cross (if you are Catholic I thought you believed that Jesus protects the children and takes them into heaven no matter what, I didn't think they needed a cross?),aside from the above, I would be surprised to hear that she bought ANYTHING for Caylee. Unless it was to impress someone else on what a good mom she was, by buying something for Caylee too.

My response bolded above

Padilla talks about the two crosses in the Nov 10th Globe magazine (yeah, i know it is a rag paper). He says he thinks KC went to Cayl on July 5 (before Tony came back from NY) and put one with Caylee. Then she washed his jeep off at the car wash, and picked him up at the airport.

The receipt for June 27 purchases has not been released. Cindy did not give it to LE, either. It was subpeonaed by LE.

oh, there is definitely a reason - she was a fool to think she could hide it for long.

I trust LP - esp. since that FBI dude on NG said that you can take whatever LP says to the bank. (I liked that :biglaugh:)

That entire thing has guilt written all over it. CA had to know that LE would eventually get their hands on the JCPenney receipts. She may try to hide them, but they will find them. How stupid can some people be?

I view the crosses as a sign of guilt. Nothing more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back