Emotions regarding case...

The news is slowing down. Less to say everyday on NG until the search i'm guessing and hoping! Unless the A's decide to do something outrageos in the meantime, I think now is a good time for me to take a break. I really need to find that smell in my house and get back to life! Im an addict so it will have to be one day at a time!

I think we can count on the A's doing or saying something outrageous, so get your sleep. Tomorrow starts a whole new week.

I don't know why I am so possessed by this case. A friend directed me to WS. I spend more time here every day than I do anywhere else. I want this child found so badly and will be devastated if she isn't.

I don't know why I am so possessed by this case. A friend directed me to WS. I spend more time here every day than I do anywhere else. I want this child found so badly and will be devastated if she isn't.

Me too! (((((((Gram)))))))

I know why I'm obsessed.

I can't fathom a woman killing her own child, even though I know it happens. From day one I knew KC killed Caylee - you simply don't let 31 days wander by without contacting police. You don't. Unless of course, you're covering up your crime.

Everything else is gravy,so to speak. While I think in the end it's really going to be very simple (and this is going to surprise us all) - the people surrounding the case are what's making it so insane.

All KC has to do is fess up, tell us where she put Caylee. But noooo. She's nothing but a coward who deserves no mention.

Someone in that family knows. And they need to fess up since the coward they raised won't. But noooo. Let's just waste everybody elses time, money and emotions by not fessing up -they're proving themselves to be no better than their sh*thead cowardly daughter.

Everyone of them deserves everything they get. I hope everyday they live is a life of hell. That doesn't sound very Christian of me, but then again, I don't feel very Christian.

I know what you mean.

Here at Ws we solve cases. At least we TRY to solve cases.:)
Together and in our own minds we put the pieces together.

This case won't be solved until we find this little girl.

I think that is the driving force for most of us.

We want this case stamped closed, for Caylee and for own hearts and minds.

~

I am so involved with this case because I was given so much info about Caylee in a dream prior to the Bond Hearing. I did not ask for this and I will not have peace until Caylee is found and the trial is over. I am being told Caylee is OK....She is reaching out to so many people who normally do not get so attached to someone they do not even know.

I am not getting so involved in all the little details otherwise I would get sad, again over what actually happened to her, and my heart reminds me that the truth will come out and justice will prevail. I know a lot of you guys do not believe me, and at first I had a hard time rationalizing the info I received,however, I know in time Caylee will be found and at that time I will begin to understand the truth and the reason she has touched my heart and soul. I still have a hard time with the last message from Caylee.... Forgiveness.

I am going to help search for Caylee because I am being guided to do so just like so many other people. All the antics surrounding the A's will be exposed and no matter what they do to derail the search, make money off of this, they will never be the same their lives have been altered forever. They have chosen to show themselves in this light for the whole World to see and all of us will find peace eventually, but this will continue to be a living hell for them, for the rest of their lives. Let them enjoy the limelight...the money..but they have lost Caylee forever and KC's life will be totally destroyed just like she destroyed this precious little child. GA was right, put yourselves in my shoes, Oh Well.............I do not think they would fit anyone because they are filled with lies, deception and misguided intentions. Caylee should be number one in your heart instead of protecting KC from day one.

I have never been obsessed with a case like this. I think it's because the way the family is behaving. Someone has to help this child and me going to search is helping my frustration, at least I can do something.

I am so involved with this case because I was given so much info about Caylee in a dream prior to the Bond Hearing. I did not ask for this and I will not have peace until Caylee is found and the trial is over. I am being told Caylee is OK....She is reaching out to so many people who normally do not get so attached to someone they do not even know.

I am not getting so involved in all the little details otherwise I would get sad, again over what actually happened to her, and my heart reminds me that the truth will come out and justice will prevail. I know a lot of you guys do not believe me, and at first I had a hard time rationalizing the info I received,however, I know in time Caylee will be found and at that time I will begin to understand the truth and the reason she has touched my heart and soul. I still have a hard time with the last message from Caylee.... Forgiveness.

I am going to help search for Caylee because I am being guided to do so just like so many other people. All the antics surrounding the A's will be exposed and no matter what they do to derail the search, make money off of this, they will never be the same their lives have been altered forever. They have chosen to show themselves in this light for the whole World to see and all of us will find peace eventually, but this will continue to be a living hell for them, for the rest of their lives. Let them enjoy the limelight...the money..but they have lost Caylee forever and KC's life will be totally destroyed just like she destroyed this precious little child. GA was right, put yourselves in my shoes, Oh Well.............I do not think they would fit anyone because they are filled with lies, deception and misguided intentions. Caylee should be number one in your heart instead of protecting KC from day one.

That's what makes it so difficult emotionally...Caylee was the only helpless one in the entire family yet she is the one paying the ultimate price.

I have followed many cases for the past 5 years via Court TV or True TV this case because of the publicity and seeing this story on NG.
My emotions concerning this case, went from curiosity because of the soap opera drama, the attachment to this little girl to the point of every little child I saw out in public reminded me of Caylee or looked like Caylee. The Confusion with all of the lies and hateful attitudes against LE. All of this has turned into so much anger, the one person that could help locate this child thinks this is a big game. So my emotions at the moment are very Sad for Caylee with Much Anger towards the people that should have protected her. Hate? I will not waste my time or EN R G with that word.

:praying:

I have never been obsessed with a case like this. I think it's because the way the family is behaving. Someone has to help this child and me going to search is helping my frustration, at least I can do something.

Bless you for helping to search. It is pretty sad when complete strangers feel more for a missing child than her own family.

Bless you for helping to search. It is pretty sad when complete strangers feel more for a missing child than her own family.

Hear! Hear! I have a bad feeling that us complete strangers who adopted her into our hearts will be the ones to give her a proper burial, too.

I cried for quite a while (won't go into detail again here) when the forensic reports came back.

Emotions? I have a couple of those ridiculous little cush balls. :ashamed0005: I kid you not every time I saw CA or KC on the TV I threw the cush at their faces.

My aim improved. My disposition towards them got worse.

I think this case fascinates me because I have a sister who is like Casey and she had a baby. My parents for many years have enabled my sister and tried to cover for the fact that my sister was not able to care for her child. My husband and I stepped in and took custody and I believe we saved her life. We have had to cut off communication with my parents because they have become so twisted in their relationship with my sister. I truly believe that they would have risked the life of our baby if it would have kept my sister happy. My brother's girlfriend refers to us as baby stealers even though child protective services has granted us legal guardianship and reccommended against parental reunification.

The compartmentalization is mindboggling. I mean here she appears on the one hand seemingly so willing to "connect" w a child the same age as her murdered grandchild, and yet at the same time does so little to "reconnect" with what remains of her own granddaughter. I probably have trust issues of my own at this point in the case, seriously--ie this woman has made me mistrustful of everything she does. (Is she always "on," and how is it that she even sleeps while knowing with every day that passes, there is less chance Caylee's body can ever be recovered.) I am a grandmother myself. And have endured much grief in the past five years--which are also the first five years of my youngest child's life. I'm also always endeavoring never to put my own overwhelming emotions onto even my own adult children, much less someone else's young child. A young child should not be used as an emotional support system. Much of this may boil down to simply anger at CA's sacrificing of her innocent grandchild for her culpable child. But mostly at the needy self-centered, narcissistic, parenting extremes that have brought everyone here today; and the total absence of any introspection and refusal to reflect or be humbled by any of this. No, it doesn't really make me feel better to say it--but it's true, and needed to be said. JMO

Those are the first tears I have ever seen Cindy shed.

Yes, me too. The little girl playing with the button on her shirt, heart wrenching. I wish I could have heard what the little girl was asking Cindy.

The compartmentalization is mindboggling. I mean here she appears on the one hand seemingly so willing to "connect" w a child the same age as her murdered grandchild, and yet at the same time does so little to "reconnect" with what remains of her own granddaughter. I probably have trust issues of my own at this point in the case, seriously--this woman has made me mistrustful of everything she does. (Is she always "on," and how is it that she even sleeps while knowing with every day that passes there's less chance Caylee's body can ever be recovered.) I am a grandmother myself. And have endured much grief in the past five years--which are also the first five years of my youngest child's life. I'm also always endeavoring never to put my own overwhelming emotions onto even my own adult children, much less someone else's young child. A young child should not be used as an emotional support system. But much of this may boil down to anger, at CA's sacrificing of her innocent grandchild for her culpable child. But mostly at the needy, self-centered, narcissistic, parenting extremes that have brought everyone here today. No, it doesn't really make me feel better to say it--but it's true, and needed to be said. JMO

kiki, you have a way with words....somehow you were able to say what I was thinking. I was sitting here wondering if my heart was made of stone, wondering why I saw something different than others.

Thank you again for saying it so well.:blowkiss:

kiki, you have a way with words....somehow you were able to say what I was thinking. I was sitting here wondering if my heart was made of stone, wondering why I saw something different than others.

Thank you again for saying it so well.:blowkiss:

Well gosh, I guess my heart is made of stone too then cause all I could think of was, where is the true unfeigned compassion for your helpless grandchild who lies abandoned Lord knows where to never be even so much as properly memorialized? And where is the true unfeigned concern for your emotionally disturbed daughter in desperate need of counsel and your grace and permission to acknowledge the truth? I am not heartless but I am not easily swayed in the absence of evidence to support claims by someone who vowed, "I will search to the ends of the earth, I will knock on every door..." yet won't even cooperate w/ LE or support TES. LOVE is more than a photo op, or a soft gushy emotion, LOVE is a DOING word, and LOVE "rejoices in the truth." So as harsh as it may sound, we love in DEEDS by our actions, not just in words. JMO
:blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998