The many faces of Casey Anthony picture thread

More of the tight white t-shirt and one of the tennis shoes she bought at Target with Amy's money.

e7dr3d.jpg

t7ir1x.jpg

534ftt.jpg

Another of her and Jose....

2whmuzl.jpg

More jailhouse pics, Casey in chains.

24v5uoj.jpg

2w7rcxc.jpg

2qi33up.jpg

Ohhhhhh, thanks for pointing that out, I never noticed that before.

This picture has always made me chuckle......that binder says "media conference".....was it her notes on when to "tear up" and when to "wipe at said tears", when to "look at attorney", etc?

<<My bold>>

Now, I'm looking at it and I read it "MEDIA COVERAGE". When I first saw it I thought for sure it was her "evidence" that she'll never get a fair trial. That or her latest photo album to share with the new man in her life.

Do I need new glasses already? :waitasec:

Upclose expressions.

28tu90k.jpg

33upuu1.jpg

1z4vg1u.jpg

I have seen this pic before several times but just now noticed how far down she has her blouse unbuttoned! To go see her attorney?!! She really takes the cake.

I thought exactly the same thing when I saw this photo.....no wonder JB is continually hugging her. It was he who said in one interview "you don't know her like I do".

Her infamous night out at Fusion (June 20th).

168h7i9.jpg

2vv3oft.jpg

That last one still gets me. :furious: I can't believe that was taken at the police station after being questioned.
The smiling one confuses me. Is this after questioning but before the arrest? Why is it not a mug shot? This one, to me, is a stumper. There is nothing funny or delightful going on that would prompt such a wide smile. She looks sincerely happy. Relief maybe that the gig is up? I don't know... Are you sure it's after questioning, is Caylee still considered missing or foul play at the hands of Mom. I would love to know what the cops were thinking when the took this. Psychopath!

Yes the ABC party was in May.

The "Lovers Quarrel" is special. They look as if they are completely in sinc made me wonder if they had practiced walking and arm swinging before stepping in front of the camera.

The pix of JB touching KC have always creeped me out, but the way she looks at him? She may end up with a 2nd murder charge if she's not careful. Those looks just say it all.

<<My bold>>

Now, I'm looking at it and I read it "MEDIA COVERAGE". When I first saw it I thought for sure it was her "evidence" that she'll never get a fair trial. That or her latest photo album to share with the new man in her life.

The binder does say "Media Coverage". My first thought was that she was collecting information to prove that she can't get a fair trial because of the media coverage/leaks. :bang:

This party was in May prior to Caylee's disappearance, right?>

Yes, Exit13 said the ABC party was in May.

More of the tight white t-shirt and one of the tennis shoes she bought at Target with Amy's money.

e7dr3d.jpg

t7ir1x.jpg

Casey and TonE L.

13yp5w2.jpg

(NOTE: I removed some photos for space)

I noticed the Rosary Beads in the first 2 pics (I remember the discussion on those) along with the shoes bought with Amy's stolen checks, but I've never noticed the white beads with a cross in the last photo. Interesting!

<<My bold>>

Sorry.....:crazy: I do wear glasses, but mine were not on when I read the binder. Now that I have put them on, yes it does say coverage.

My bad:)

The smiling one confuses me. Is this after questioning but before the arrest? Why is it not a mug shot? This one, to me, is a stumper. There is nothing funny or delightful going on that would prompt such a wide smile. She looks sincerely happy. Relief maybe that the gig is up? I don't know... Are you sure it's after questioning, is Caylee still considered missing or foul play at the hands of Mom. I would love to know what the cops were thinking when the took this. Psychopath!

I think that is the photo they took to ask ZFG if she knew Casey, much more accurate than asking someone to ID an old drivers license photo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back