The many faces of Casey Anthony picture thread

Has she lost some of the arrogance she had the first couple times she was in court?

Do we have a date on these pictures? They are of two separate occasions. I guess she loves her lil black dress.

2vcvxpj.jpg

13yp5w2.jpg

I am trying to look at these pictures you have posted but when I click on it, it tells me I am not allowed to look. why is that?

It might have something to do with your security settings. I know I have had the same problem in the past when using Norton Firewall or Zone Alarm.

Try this with Norton-Open the program and choose "Privacy Control" then "Advanced" and "add Site". Put in websleuths.com.

With zone Alarm -Go to Privacy then Site List. Choose websleuths (if it is not there add it). Select options (bottom right of window) and uncheck
"Remove Private Header Information". Under ad blocking uncheck
banners and skyscrapers.

If you are using another fire wall check their help section or online FAQ.

Hope this helps, there is nothing worse than everyone commenting on pictures while you are sitting there with a big blank spot. Been there, done that. :confused:

That last one still gets me. :furious: I can't believe that was taken at the police station after being questioned.

Really? I didn't know that was when that picture was taken! OMG! How can you be smiling like that after being questioned and knowing your daughter is missing? :eek: I do notice the blue hoodie though now that you mention it. WOW, now that is COLD!

Really? I didn't know that was when that picture was taken! OMG! How can you be smiling like that after being questioned and knowing your daughter is missing? :eek: I do notice the blue hoodie though now that you mention it. WOW, now that is COLD!

Yeah, I know. I didn't know it either, until some people were talking about it on here last week. The Orlando Sentinel has tons of pictures from the case, and it was this one, then the police leading her in handcuffs, and then her mugshot. Crazy!!! :eek:

Yeah, I know. I didn't know it either, until some people were talking about it on here last week. The Orlando Sentinel has tons of pictures from the case, and it was this one, then the police leading her in handcuffs, and then her mugshot. Crazy!!! :eek:

That just blows me away that she can be smiling like that and her baby is "kidnapped" according to her. :furious: I would love for the jury to be able to see some of these photos! I hope they do get to!

With Lee.

vghimx.jpg

29ofoci.jpg

I noticed a difference in those mugs shots. The first was unbelief on her face, the second one was 'yeah, you have nothing on me', the third was okay, lets get this over with and the forth was 'this is for real'.

I noticed a difference in those mugs shots. The first was unbelief on her face, the second one was 'yeah, you have nothing on me', the third was okay, lets get this over with and the forth was 'this is for real'.

I think you are right! You can see the changes in her face!

Some of the pictures she looks like she hasn't slept in weeks too, very telling to see all the range of emotions through her face.

When I first saw that picture I thought that it may be from the same day she was first taken into custody, but I wasn't sure it was the same shirt from the Walmart purchases with Amy's forged checks. The V in neck of the pic where she's beaming, seems much lower than all of the other pics of her wearing the 82 hoodie while in custody. I was thinking this could be because of being handcuffed behind her back would pull her shoulders back and kind of tug the shirt upward at the neckline. But I don't know/think that they take your mug shot with handcuffs still on, but I really don't know that, as I've never been arrested and photographed.

I thought that pic, the one of her beaming, was perhaps at the airport in a similar styled shirt, but not the "stolen" shirt. From the look of the seats behind her, they're looking sort of on the cushy side for a police station. Is it a definite that this super smiling photo is after she was taken into custody? Thanks for answering me and sorry if this has been confirmed already elsewhere, as I've not yet found it.

I think that is the photo they took to ask ZFG if she knew Casey, much more accurate than asking someone to ID an old drivers license photo.

Well, they did show ZFG an old driver's license picture that actually looked nothing like Casey. Her hair was long. All of the photos I've seen of Casey and I wouldn't even recognize her in her ID.

When I first saw that picture I thought that it may be from the same day she was first taken into custody, but I wasn't sure it was the same shirt from the Walmart purchases with Amy's forged checks. The V in neck of the pic where she's beaming, seems much lower than all of the other pics of her wearing the 82 hoodie while in custody. I was thinking this could be because of being handcuffed behind her back would pull her shoulders back and kind of tug the shirt upward at the neckline. But I don't know/think that they take your mug shot with handcuffs still on, but I really don't know that, as I've never been arrested and photographed.

I thought that pic, the one of her beaming, was perhaps at the airport in a similar styled shirt, but not the "stolen" shirt. From the look of the seats behind her, they're looking sort of on the cushy side for a police station. Is it a definite that this super smiling photo is after she was taken into custody? Thanks for answering me and sorry if this has been confirmed already elsewhere, as I've not yet found it.

I've been working on the smiley photo lately, as well. Someone said it was from the police station lobby, but I don't buy that. Also, I did think it was the stolen hoodie at first, but I don't think it is anymore.

I've been working on the smiley photo lately, as well. Someone said it was from the police station lobby, but I don't buy that. Also, I did think it was the stolen hoodie at first, but I don't think it is anymore.

eg, please let us know when you find out! That would be and is so wrong if she is smiling like that after questioning and her daughter missing! :mad:

I believe the picture is on this website, with a description of it, if you want to look through all the pictures to try and find it:

http://www.newsday.com/topic/crime-law-justice/trials/casey-anthony-PECLB004341.phototopic?page=1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back