Caylee's "Mama" Doll

Yes, another one of Casey's stories, this man did exist but everything else she said did not, he had no child needing a nanny.
All of these poor people she's brought into this, none of them will ever be the same. Casey has left a trail of distruction and imo will take down anybody she can before this is all over.

The fact that none of Caylee's favorite toys are missing tells me something also. It tells me Casey couldn't have cared less about leaving her with anything to give comfort or show caring. :furious:

VB

Let's not forget about the "real" ZFG that lives in Orlando who now gets death threats. It's so sad. She had never even heard of Casey or Caylee. I cannot imagine being thrown into a case as sick and sad as this one and having no knowledge of any of the players.

I have a very unique last name and I can't imagine someone accusing me of doing something that heinous even though I've never met them.

Casey is evil through and through.

You are right...the friend did not even have a child let alone a nanny named zanny. I also heard a toothbrush was found in the trunk along with the other items and sadly caylee's DNA that indicates she was in the trunk too. Casey needs to be put in that same trunk IMO and left there!

I've never heard any speculation as to what happened to the doll's clothes (the doll was found unclothed). Any thoughts? Why wouldn't she just toss the doll entirely? Why keep the naked doll?

I think Caylee didn't like the doll dressed.

I thought I had read somewhere that Caylee liked to undress her doll. I know my daughters (both close to her age) have a lot of dolls and I don't think a single one is dressed at the moment. Barbie is naked too. I think it's more common at this age to undress the dolls than to leave them dressed.

Yeah, my lil girl who is a few months younger than caylee loves to take the clothes off her doll, but has trouble putting them back on, so she ends up being a 'rudie nudie' most of the time.:)

Yeah, my lil girl who is a few months younger than caylee loves to take the clothes off her doll, but has trouble putting them back on, so she ends up being a 'rudie nudie' most of the time.:)

"rudie nudie" LMAO!!! My 3 year old grand daughter takes the clothes of her dolls too, but doesn't like to put them back on. I find them nude all the time! I guess it is a little girl thing! lol

rudie nudie!
I LOVE that!

I wouldn't be too alarmed about this. My kids were doll strippers too. It was my job to re-dress everyone, only to have their clothes magically fly off! All little ones denied being the un-dresser!

And I wonder why my hands hurts so much now days. It's all that redressing of babies in my youth :)

I can't understand why Caylee's backpack and doll were there for ANY scenario. Shouldn't they both have been wherever Caylee was?

We had Barbie nudist camp , and any other doll that wanted to join also when my 3 girls were little, thats little girls for you LOL

PoppyH

I always have felt that she probably did'nt try to give Caylee any type of proper burial because wouldn't she have buried her with the doll. I have prayed over and over that she didn't just dump her in a dumpster or something, but that doll still being in the car bothers me.

All of my daughters dolls barbies, cabbage patch, and let's not forget Ken and Alladin had other outfits and they were always in some outfit. never naked

Even worse...

My sons would occassionally take the heads off of their sisters Barbies! Neither of them turned into axe murderers so it must have been OK. My daughter remembers the beheadings tho and haunts them with it to this day. They are now having their own children so maybe the payback is yet to come.

On a serious note: I think KC didn't include the doll in Caylees final resting place for a reason. Maybe CA gave the baby to her and that didn't sit well with KC? Maybe she didn't think of it or did it out of spite, we may never know. I doubt that Caylee is buried in Florida. It's just too hard to dig a hole that deep here with only a shovel. Roots would have to be delt with and I just don't see her going to that kind of work.

My opinion only

Perhaps the doll being left in the car sets the scene for an abduction in KC's mind, for what abductor would bother to take the child's doll too?

Edited to add that it wouldn't set the scene for the "babysitter" scenario but only for the Blanchard Park abduction scenario. Perhaps KC hadn't decided on the version yet.

she was hardly supermom. I think she just flat out forgot about it - there was no significance about the doll to her.

poor little caylee.

I can't understand why Caylee's backpack and doll were there for ANY scenario. Shouldn't they both have been wherever Caylee was?

Oh course they should of been. If you drop your child off with the "nanny", you drop off her favorite baby doll and a diaper bag (back pack) with her.

It breaks my heart whenever I think about poor Caylee without her favorite baby. It scares me how much I loathe and hate KC, it really does.:mad:

Perhaps the doll being left in the car sets the scene for an abduction in KC's mind, for what abductor would bother to take the child's doll too?

Edited to add that it wouldn't set the scene for the "babysitter" scenario but only for the Blanchard Park abduction scenario. Perhaps KC hadn't decided on the version yet.

Yes that does make sense why the doll and backpack where left behind to set the stage to speak. All she was thinking of was CYA in my opinion.

agreed

I think this might be true or the spiteful b!tch just didn't care OR I wonder if Caylee threw up on the clothing from a reaction to chloroform, xanax or some such thing? :furious:

Though from the other mom's posting -- it sure seems like a lot of kids over see little nudist colonies. :crazy: Live free Barbie!

All of my daughters dolls barbies, cabbage patch, and let's not forget Ken and Alladin had other outfits and they were always in some outfit. never naked

wow, you got really lucky then, such meticulous children! that's unheard of, lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back