**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will she (NG) even be on tonight with the election coverage? I'm sure he is afraid. Think about it. The not knowing, etc. He seems like the most sensitive of the bunch. Maybe he was there asking Caylee for forgiveness...he wants to find her, but he doesn't. IF she's never found, there is always that hope. IF she is, then he knows he didn't protect her like he should have. Tough place for him. I don't think he had a chance with the pirrhanas (sp).

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the KidFinders tent that they take around town asking for donations and tips in the case.

Well ... Alot of us wondered what they would pull with TES coming in.. You figure 2000-3000 searchers that figures up to what with T-Shirts @ 10.00 each... They saw $$$$ when search announced instead of BRINGING CAYLEE home to a resting place.. This is the only reason IMO Ca has been trying to get on good side of TES after saying such nasty things about them ... she thought TM wouldnt come back.. Shame on the A's for all they have done negative to ppl who have tried to help BRING CAYLEE HOME.....

This just burns my buns......:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I just hope and pray they dont go set up even close to TES search.. This would be the bottom line in any credibility for them at all..

CA and GA the PUBLIC CAN see through YOU ........ Shame on you ....

Interesting...the area shown in the map associated with that story
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=pasco+street+and+hoffner+avenue+orlando+florida&sll=28.477896,-81.284537&sspn=0.007299,0.013905&ie=UTF8&ll=28.477028,-81.292734&spn=0.029198,0.055618&t=h&z=15

looks to be the same area KC was heading before 5 am on July 2 in Tony's jeep

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=28.560099,-81.297798&spn=0.134791,0.346069&t=h&z=12&msid=103915041605280294744.000459ce351ab93d5d96f

So she left Ricardo/JP's place in the wee hours of the morning in someone else's vehicle, drove out that direction, cell phone silence for 2 hours, comes back and washes clothes per Ricardo's statement, drafted Diary of Days poem at 10:51 am per computer forensics report, then (my guess based on cell pings) stops by the tattoo place to make the appointment for the next day to get her Bella Vita tattoo.

And now George is staring into the woods in the same area...

Oh ... so this happened on the 30th? Thursday... wonder why we are just now hearing it?

Yes, a viewer called it in.

From what I understand and believe, a viewer saw GA standing out there staring and called it in.

I believe that Cindy texting WFTV was her attempt at damage control.

God bless George, I am worried about him.

I can't help but wonder what my heart will feel when the A's finally break down and admit they believe Caylee is gone forever. It's going to be heartbreaking but I am still having a hard time mustering up a large amount of sincerity for now.

"The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html#-

We better watch to see that KC doesn't somehow get the location of the body to the As.

I am not sure about a suicide watch... but I agree with you about George on so many levels. I honestly believe that the inner struggle that is going on inside of this man must be just ripping him apart.

George KNOWS the TRUTH!

He sure does!

Thats strange. Did he just park there and stare out into the woods or did he actually go into the woods? Why would Cindy text the media about it, that doesnt make sense.

I guess that would depend.

Was ga spotted first or did ca call the station first?

imo :clown:

According to the report, an eyewitness called the report in saying they saw George. Cindy later texted the station to explain why he was there.

aaaaaaHA!

Me thinks the call was a cya call.

imo :clown:

HOLY MOSES
george needs a friend

a real friend - poor guy really needs a true friend

maybe if casey was out of jail she would bring a grill and cook him a steak :furious:

Actually, the quote that was there earlier read
"Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the KidFinders tent that they take around town asking for donations and tips in the case. "
Why would they need to ask for donations in the woods and why was that quote changed?

Yeah, I noticed the change also.

maybe he is looking for the cross that casey dropped while she was digging a hole in the woods

This makes me sad for him, but at the same time I can't help but freak out on the inside about his intentions of being there!

We better watch to see that KC doesn't somehow get the location of the body to the As.

Unfortunately she had plenty of time to do that. I would say since he was standing so forlornly staring into THOSE particular woods, that she DID divulge and they cannot figure out how to go and get her without getting caught. I do wonder if they are watched closely? I just don't think they have the manpower to watch them ALL closely enough...

George is killing me, that man is in so much pain. he is trying like hell to keep the peace while falling apart himself.

I wish CA would Shut the FFFFFF UP!!!!

We love you George....Stay Strong!!!!

"The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html#-

:viking: SHE BETTER NOT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members