Anthony's Send Message..

imnotheonlyone

Reaction score
Posted on the Anthony family's website:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446575113

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips. Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance. We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact the folks listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem. Thank you for however you can help!

Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
1602 S. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando

For further information please call
1-877-ONE-LOST

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com

Well that is pretty nice considering how CA has been thinking. That is a great concession on her part. I can't wait for news of this weekend and pray pray pray they find Caylee.

We'll all be doing what we have to do, now won't we?

Though one who skims over the blog may believe that CA is providing info to those who wish to participate in this weekend's TES search, she is not - she is asking you to, INSTEAD, call these others numbers and participate in THEIR search.
yes she is giving info to the TES search.
I think it is a good post.

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com

"be a part of the solution and not the problem"

Oh no she didn't.

Someone posted this link{REMOVED LINK TO OLD VIDEO} in the updates page. I've been trying to find out when it was recorded. Anyone have a clue?

Posted on the Anthony family's website:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446575113

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips. Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance. We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact the folks listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem. Thank you for however you can help!

"Part of the solution, not the PROBLEM." ??????????????????

I cannot believe the audacity of these people...no one can be that stupid...so it has to be just plain in your face meaness...:furious:

omeone posted this link in the updates page. I've been trying to find out when it was recorded. Anyone have a clue?

I believe that was before they had NeJame for their attorney. I know, it's misleading.

Is James Copenhaver part of the TES team? If so, why didn't she put TES's name on there?

Someone posted this link{REMOVED LINK TO OLD VIDEO} in the updates page. I've been trying to find out when it was recorded. Anyone have a clue?
IT is old

Hey......that's going some for her. Beats fighting with protesters which is sooooo counter-productive.

Yeah and their garden hose won't reach that far....:)

I missed alot of NG while on vacation in Sept...had never seen the hose incident with George til tonight...

Is James Copenhaver part of the TES team? If so, why didn't she put TES's name on there?

James Copenhaver is organizing the team leaders. It was like pulling teeth trying to get info as to where to go and when.

Yeah and their garden hose won't reach that far....:)

I missed alot of NG while on vacation in Sept...had never seen the hose incident with George til tonight...

Well, I'm even talking about those that may be coming to search. At least, she's conceding enough to thank anyone willing to "help however they can". I will give her that.

I don't know why people are thinking she didn't mention TES or give their number. She most certainly did. The title mentions the TES search in red. The last paragraph gives the phone # of the coordinator of the search. This is a big concession on CA part. Give her a break.

James Copenhaver is organizing the team leaders. It was like pulling teeth trying to get info as to where to go and when.

I had heard the team leader down there wasn't returning calls,etc, and that Tim was going to "address it with him immediately". Does anyone know this guy's background?

Cindy contacted and got help from Kids Network the very day they learned of the disappearance?

I had heard the team leader down there wasn't returning calls,etc, and that Tim was going to "address it with him immediately". Does anyone know this guy's background?

I don't know a thing about him nor do I want to know. I just found it interesting that someone that was given such a huge task has never gotten back to me via email or phone. I had to find it out by calling his number and getting a voicemail that the announcement would be made this evening. At that, I had to get my info through this board.

If this message from Cindy is truly from her heart, then I say good for her. Maybe she is starting to thing logically. However, I am a bit skeptical. There is 2 days before the search, and in Anthonyland anything can happen. I hope she sticks to her message and supports TES, but I wouldn't be suprised if she says something negative about them before the start of the search. They are all just so unpredictable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back