2008.11.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
MN - Anthony attorney saying grandparents going through he!! - grandparents devastated. He won't comment on Cindy's statement, "We lost her, we lost her!"

Nancy has someone reading part of the transcript of George's interview, the part about the car.
Hi Leila! :) And George's reaction ~ "please don't let this be my Caylee" when he smelled the car.

Howdy... (waving)
Ng seems a little pi$$y tonite

A little? lol

Well, Casey has declared they will never get her to talk. It's all just a game to her, obviously. So prosecutors really cannot believe anything she says even if she says she's ready to talk. The ONLY way they'd be sure she's telling the truth is if Casey tells them exactly where she dumped Caylee's body AND they find it there.

Tim and Cindy had meeting in MN's office today. He says Cindy fully appreciates those going out to search - Geo. and Cindy fully support Tim

Ground search and a live search Nejame WOW

Casey bragging that she doesn't have any mental problems. NG and attorney saying, "bye-bye to any mental defense"

I don't buy that she has a mental defense, but Casey is hardly in a position to state whether she is mentally well or not. Cindy would tell you she is rational and functioning fine, doesn't make it true.

She's nuts, I hope she keeps on bragging herself right out of every possible defense.

Tim and Cindy had meeting in MN's office today. He says Cindy fully appreciates those going out to search - Geo. and Cindy fully support Tim

Wonder what made them turn around. CA was so dead set on making his life h*ll. I can' tkeep up with the A's ever changing moods and feelings.

IMO CA is the only person that can get KC to talk. She has to set her free!

It seems to be slowly coming out that G+C are admitting what we know.

Wonder what made them turn around. CA was so dead set on making his life h*ll. I can' tkeep up with the A's ever changing moods and feelings.

I think George and Cindy know the end is near..........Tim and the searchers are going to find Caylee.

Talking about pool, around June 24th ladder was not safely put up. The A's were theorizing that Caylee got into the pool.

OK Was MN holding a gun on her to make such a statement?! LOL I don't see her freely saying anything like that...but I guess if MN took every other cuss word out and the I hate, I don't, and other such phrases....Cindy could have said it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member